Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's consistent and chats as much tit as she eats.

"I was mortified" in reference to them not being stocked temporarily.. Get a grip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Was doing more, boredom mooching, this afternoon 😂. Does anybody remember the police woman friend who had an open account, then made it private? Well her account is now open again (and plastered with pictures of the children 🤷🏼‍♀️). Any how’s, there is a picture of the Mother’s Day meal that her partner made for her. This is a picture of the plate served up for the girls!! Fopperholic, you could really learn a lot from her (obviously not how important your children’s privacy is).

Attachments

Reactions: 15
At least she's consistent and chats as much tit as she eats.

"I was mortified" in reference to them not being stocked temporarily.. Get a grip.
Thing is, this statement she made about being ‘mortified’ is another example of her being Thikki Nikki. Why would she be embarrassed or ashamed that the yoghurts weren’t in stock? 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????
I bought a couple of those Lidl protein yoghurts, please forgive me. I tried one, it tasted absolutely rank. The other one has gone in the bin. She must have no taste buds left after eating all that processed crap if she is obssssessed with those yoghurts.

Reactions: 11
this is what I can’t get my head round!! Why is she shopping every couple of days? I know we are all bored and want stuff to do but really...a trip to the supermarket 1 day after spending £100 in another one?! Bet she will go Tesco at the weekend for some lounge wear and yoghurts
It’s because she has a spending addiction and can’t always afford to have it ‘hit’ she requires from a clothes purchase. If she can’t have her online fix that day, or if it hasn’t hit the spot, she’ll need to seek it via a shop. Spending addiction is real! Every purchase she makes will make her feel, temporarily, that she’d ‘fixed’ all her problems.

She’s the equivalent of a crack addict looking for their next hit. Whether it’s online or in the shop, she needs that buzz of a purchase. It’s sad that she’ll never recognise it, or even acknowledge that there’s a huge void in her life.

Reactions: 18
Was doing more, boredom mooching, this afternoon 😂. Does anybody remember the police woman friend who had an open account, then made it private? Well her account is now open again (and plastered with pictures of the children 🤷🏼‍♀️). Any how’s, there is a picture of the Mother’s Day meal that her partner made for her. This is a picture of the plate served up for the girls!! Fopperholic, you could really learn a lot from her (obviously not how important your children’s privacy is).
just made me sad to think her family don’t have a Sunday dinner together ! Every single weekend we have a lovely dinner together we all eat the same can’t imagine she’s ever had one !

Reactions: 10
I bought a couple of those Lidl protein yoghurts, please forgive me. I tried one, it tasted absolutely rank. The other one has gone in the bin. She must have no taste buds left after eating all that processed crap if she is obssssessed with those yoghurts.
I love Lidl yoghurts.... but the thick and creamy ones...... they are so, so good ;) I also like their chocolate crossiants and natas...... and all their other baked goods..... hence why I don't go in there often haha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spending AGAIN?! How much money does this woman have?! I do truly believe she has a spending addiction.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I went and had a nosey at her profile the other day - for two police officers I'm shocked there are so many pics of the girls (as gorgeous as they are) on an open account..... I also noticed the lovely dinner that was made and how cute the girls look...... lively and happy !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Never known anyone buy as much as her!! We will never see her in these clothes!
She is a bit mutton!

She’s just so desperate to look & dress like the influencers 10/20 years younger than her!
She lives a very sad life I think and she spends money to make herself feel happy! I’d rather live my life with my little podgy mummy tummy and be happy rather than a “size 8” miserable, fake, mutton dressed as lamb mother who actually can’t mother and needs help 5 days a week to parent her own children 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ugh I hate that she’s just shown a top I recently bought! Although I can rest easy as I’m sure hers will be winging its way back to H&M shortly! Need that refund before the credit card bill hits!

Also who says their style has changed since kids and are comfortable now with it? It’s all constantly forced. Why can’t she just admit she’s more comfy in dresses and her cage shoes. She’s trying so hard to fit in with 20year olds it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 17
I’m a few years younger than her and have never bought anything from H&M it’s to young for me! And I’m young at heart but don’t want to dress to young and look like mutton like her!

Reactions: 4
I’m a few years younger than her and have never bought anything from H&M it’s to young for me! And I’m young at heart but don’t want to dress to young and look like mutton like her!
I’m 32 and such an odd selection of clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t suit her figure at all or her age !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.