Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new reel should be titled '50 shades of diarrhea'. Those dresses do nothing for her figure or age. She is trying so desperately to look like Molly - Mae with her fake Blaencibullshit trainers and oversized jumpers its actually pathetic and here is why:
1.Molly Mae is 20
2. She has over 5 million followers
3. She has actual money to afford designer (nothing going on Klarna there)
4. She could literally wear a binbag and people would still be buying it.
You know nothing, Nikki Ryan Fopperfolic. Grow old gracefully dear, stop embarrassing yourself and your family. Maybe get a real job and try to be a mother for a bit🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’m 34 and I think her style is bloody awful!! I’m embarrassed for her, Dress your age you silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is not one outfit in that video that is fashionable and doesn’t look either dated or desperate. It’s cringeworthy x

Reactions: 15
That reel has blown the chunky summer sandals right out of the water 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... what the feck does she look like? Obvs cottoned on to beige trend the younger instahuns are flogging, I had a cushion over my face watching I was dying inside for her, she looks absolutely ridiculous in most of those outfits. If I wasn’t convinced before that she gets slagged off in the instahuns group chat I certainly am now 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is her biggest fashion fail in my eyes 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest reel is like a haul for a jumble sale. I'm so embarrassed for her as it is so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blah blah blah Covid
Blah blah blah another clothing haul/reel
She has no shame 😒
It would be nice if someone pointed out to her that she was in that predicament last year because of her own pig headed, rude ways... she was warned about the situation - but prikki knew best! Now she has the cheek to mention it 🙄🖕 she's an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That reel was awful, and like most have you have said it just didn’t suit her. A sleeve less hoodie I mean WTF & beige leggings. She is 3 years older than me & is far to old to be wearing most of that clothing. There is no way she keeps all of it, I would t even be surprised if she keeps the tags on to wear it once on stories etc & then sends it back. The amount of hoodies/sweatshirt/tops she has bought so far in 2021 is outrageous. I get her style may have changed from constant dresses to leggings/jeans etc cus of having toddlers but. I way does she need all that clothing. It’s making me feel sick how much money she is wasting/how she is adding to fast fashion. What is she gonna be like once the shops open. I bet all she does while those boys are at nursery is do online clothings shopping

Reactions: 12
The way she's said they had to spend the day at the airport for the brothers birthday last year! I have no sympathy you chose to go away to Florida when you knew there was a Pandemic about to kick off big time 😑 didn't they arrange it as a suprise for her brother ? Wouldn't you be fuming being him then getting stuck in the UK for months away from his own because of selfish arse Nikki wanting to pose In front of the Disney castle 😑

Reactions: 22
That Reel of H&M clothes is awful! Definitely her worst yet. Beige, dull, frumpy, mutton dressed as lamb, unflattering, dull etc..
Nikki stop!
You actually suit the polyester dresses and Tesco special sandals better.
Re the protein yoghurts etc... The bigger the protein hit the longer she will stay full. She won't even need to snack on beetroot or boiled eggs. Win win 👍

Reactions: 17
It actually makes me so mad how these 'influencers' always emphasise how little money they make from swipe ups. One day its 'pennies' and 'very small percentage' that goes into their bank accounts, but god forbids somebody asks them when are they going back to actual work or their old careers. Then suddenly 'it's my job now' and 'I earn my money' ' I worked for this!'. Either be proud of what you have done (as even though most of them are talentless arseholes they did build up their following, got ad contacts etc) and own the fact that you earn a decent wage from begging, or admit that its a hobby and a side hustle that earns you a few quid here and there. Imagine if you asked someone about their jobs in real life and they went 'oh yeah I do this and that but I only earn pennies! Its really just a small percentage that I get paid!!' you'd think they lost their bloody minds. Always pretending they are doing it for their followers graciously sharing these links because 'so many have asked' so pitiful and cringe worthy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chandler Bing called, he wants his sweater vest back. duck my life, what an absolute cringe bag.

If your feral as duck toe is hurting how about take those hideous clunky trainers off, sit down and shut up. Stop prancing about in your beige leggings and creaming your sized down bloomers over Lidl yoghurts, you dicksplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.