Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the delusion that gets me. Calls herself a foodie, gets hugely defensive should anyone suggest she eats a lot of packaged food and lies about buying loads and loads of veg! She can never be honest and own it. Why not say I hate cooking and this is easier for me to work out calories. Some people will agree, others won't, but at least people will know what to expect from her instead of following a woman who apparently is into healthy batch cooking 🙄. And as I've said before, her entire family must be deficient in vitamins and minerals due to eating so much prepped food! But I get the impression nutrition is last on her list of what she cares about, bet all she pays attention to is the calories on the packet. And she has the cheek to call herself a weightloss expert, truly embarrasing! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the delusion that gets me. Calls herself a foodie, gets hugely defensive should anyone suggest she eats a lot of packaged food and lies about buying loads and loads of veg! She can never be honest and own it. Why not say I hate cooking and this is easier for me to work out calories. Some people will agree, others won't, but at least people will know what to expect from her instead of following a woman who apparently is into healthy batch cooking 🙄. And as I've said before, her entire family must be deficient in vitamins and minerals due to eating so much prepped food! But I get the impression nutrition is last on her list of what she cares about, bet all she pays attention to is the calories on the packet. And she has the cheek to call herself a weightloss expert, truly embarrasing! 🤦‍♀️
This is so so true. Especially since she’s gone CC 100%. A lot of the packaged stuff she buys is really high in salt and sugars but she never mentions that. She’s only interested in the calorie content.

I just don’t think she is happy in herself at all and hasn’t been since she had the boys. She was at least living authentically before she had them, she liked dolling herself up and looking ‘glam’, false nails, the long blonde hair, date nights all the time, followed SW, had her easy job and social media was going well, she had her grey and diamanté bling plastic fantastic house and ‘good looking’ husband.

Now you can tell she misses her old life. But she’s constantly trying to portray it differently and that she’s the happiest she’s ever been.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I found it odd she looked at the calories on The boys snacks then said she’d have one.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is so so true. Especially since she’s gone CC 100%. A lot of the packaged stuff she buys is really high in salt and sugars but she never mentions that. She’s only interested in the calorie content.

I just don’t think she is happy in herself at all and hasn’t been since she had the boys. She was at least living authentically before she had them, she liked dolling herself up and looking ‘glam’, false nails, the long blonde hair, date nights all the time, followed SW, had her easy job and social media was going well, she had her grey and diamanté bling plastic fantastic house and ‘good looking’ husband.

Now you can tell she misses her old life. But she’s constantly trying to portray it differently and that she’s the happiest she’s ever been.
She's calorie counted for years and years. She has had MFP for years. She only lost her 3 stone initially because she went on the heartbreak diet and starved herself. I'm also convinced that she liked the ole party powder... she used to go out with a wrong un' after all. You don't meet people like that unless you're part of that lifestyle.. Everything about her is FAKE and deep down she knows it. That's why she struggles in life and comes across cold. I have a theory that they were on the rocks anyway, so had some kids because that's what they thought they should do as they'd ran out of things to say/do in life together very quickly. This also ties in with Chris's alleged cheating at the club. They certainly don't act like they genuinely wanted children or as a loving couple. We all know if someone says NO to Prikki, she just has to have it

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's calorie counted for years and years. She has had MFP for years. She only lost her 3 stone initially because she went on the heartbreak diet and starved herself. I'm also convinced that she liked the ole party powder... she used to go out with a wrong un' after all. You don't meet people like that unless you're part of that lifestyle.. Everything about her is FAKE and deep down she knows it. That's why she struggles in life and comes across cold. I have a theory that they were on the rocks anyway, so had some kids because that's what they thought they should do as they'd ran out of things to say/do in life together very quickly. This also ties in with Chris's alleged cheating at the club. They certainly don't act like they genuinely wanted children or as a loving couple. We all know if someone says NO to Prikki, she just has to have it
I think I just meant that before she had the kids, she was still a vapid airhead but she was living in her own bubble and not necessarily harming anyone. Loads of us followed her then for the SW tips and I used to think she was a bit vain, but she never wound me up the way she does now. Since she's had the boys her life has changed whether she likes it or not (its obvious she doesn't) and her selfishness does harm others now- the boys, her parents, and everyone else in society during the pandemic because she's not given a tit about the rules. She's trying desperately to cling on to a younger version of herself while pretending that this new version is the real happy her.

Reactions: 23
I think I just meant that before she had the kids, she was still a vapid airhead but she was living in her own bubble and not necessarily harming anyone. Loads of us followed her then for the SW tips and I used to think she was a bit vain, but she never wound me up the way she does now. Since she's had the boys her life has changed whether she likes it or not (its obvious she doesn't) and her selfishness does harm others now- the boys, her parents, and everyone else in society during the pandemic because she's not given a tit about the rules. She's trying desperately to cling on to a younger version of herself while pretending that this new version is the real happy her.
Yeah I totally agree with you, sorry if it came across as I didn't. I was just having my own little rant about the knob head 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is so OBSESSED (right way of using this word!) with getting that Protien 'hit'.... she is showing Lidl yoghurts - does that mean today she's been there and stocked up on even MORE yoghurts ? She's one weird ass MoFo....... she's fixated on protien and yoghurts ....... I actually shake my head in disbelief at some of her weird ways ..... still can't get my head around the constantly having her ipad in her hand watching tv programmes as and when..... does she not communicate with Chris ? Do they not sit together and watch tv ? It's like she's still living the life of a single girl and not a grown married woman of 2 kids ! x

Last edited:
Creaming herself over bastard yoghurts again! What planet is she on? She must spend an absolute fortune on the damn things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So one of her lovely “followers” has snowy her an offer on cherry pepsi max and the cheeky cow has posted the link as an #ad/affiliate link? So she can’t # a real ad but can on a so called message from a follower? I don’t get it??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s a yogurt Nikki you prick, calm the duck down. Christ, if only she got as excited about her “much longed for” boy’s (!)
She makes me roll my eyes so far back into my head I can see my brain 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can multitask and watch tv whilst doing anything. Except ironing.
I hate ironing like most people but if I put a
Film on or catch up tv it’s Done and dusted! Although her plié she could watch a how series lol

im Guessin she has been shoppin again to get her yogurts! What a life!

I dreamt last night that we went into lockdown again but this time we wasn’t allowed out our gardens, only to go shoppin once a week and be
A hour out the house! Imagine her if that happened! So steps and no daily shoppin trips! Lol

Reactions: 10
View attachment 488475
When did she drop the fopperholic on YouTube? X
Probably when we said it sounded like someone who likes a wank.

She is so OBSESSED (right way of using this word!) with getting that Protien 'hit'.... she is showing Lidl yoghurts - does that mean today she's been there and stocked up on even MORE yoghurts ? She's one weird ass MoFo....... she's fixated on protien and yoghurts ....... I actually shake my head in disbelief at some of her weird ways ..... still can't get my head around the constantly having her ipad in her hand watching tv programmes as and when..... does she not communicate with Chris ? Do they not sit together and watch tv ? It's like she's still living the life of a single girl and not a grown married woman of 2 kids ! x
She says protien hit and it reminds me of doing shots on nights out back in the day and waiting for the hit 🥴🥴
Its like she eats a protien bar and goes wait for it...wait for it...oohh there it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she so obsessed with protein and all those yogurts?? Dont get me wrong I CC and I roughly have a macro split of 40% carbs 30% for protein and fats. Your body can only take in so much of certain things. The way she advertises her eating like its high protein and low carb and fat free as far as I've noticed (although I'm sure her plan only had her at 100g protein so shes deffo going well above that). Shes not helping her self or her body based on the foods she buys. Yes your packet might say only 126 cals for the lot but how many ingredients and artificial rubbish make up that 126. She eats a lot of processed crap cause its low cal which the body has a harder time with. I'm not expert btw just things I have learnt over my time.

Reactions: 20
Why is she so obsessed with protein and all those yogurts?? Dont get me wrong I CC and I roughly have a macro split of 40% carbs 30% for protein and fats. Your body can only take in so much of certain things. The way she advertises her eating like its high protein and low carb and fat free as far as I've noticed (although I'm sure her plan only had her at 100g protein so shes deffo going well above that). Shes not helping her self or her body based on the foods she buys. Yes your packet might say only 126 cals for the lot but how many ingredients and artificial rubbish make up that 126. She eats a lot of processed crap cause its low cal which the body has a harder time with. I'm not expert btw just things I have learnt over my time.
Sounds like you know more than she does that’s for sure.
She should be eatin things like chicken and meats that are protein! Far more healthy than processed protein she eats.

Reactions: 12
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????
Them yogurt farts though. They will be sugar free so therefore pumped with artificial sweetener, my mum can't cope with sweetener it really upsets her stomach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
this is what I can’t get my head round!! Why is she shopping every couple of days? I know we are all bored and want stuff to do but really...a trip to the supermarket 1 day after spending £100 in another one?! Bet she will go Tesco at the weekend for some lounge wear and yoghurts

Reactions: 16
I’ve done a flops and downsized in clothes today lol
It’s a running/ thermal top so pays to be a bit tight haha although it fits fine! Perks of small boobs haha size 8 was all they had no 10-12 but would of been way to big. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
She’ll be 💩‘ing for England with all that protein, your body can only process so much before it comes out the other end

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.