Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My manager (who I have a good relationship with) often puts up mindfulness calendars at work. All lovely stuff like on Monday ask your colleagues if they’re ok as they leave for the day etc. I’ve browsed to see if I could find an alternative calendar - was thinking stuff like on a Friday have an unauthorised 2 hour lunch and a wine kind of thing. I wanted to sneak it up and see how long it took for her to notice. I came across this - another perfect summary of how toxic Nicola Ryan is. She pretends she’s the first one - I’m here for you - then turns everything to herself and displays all the other traits.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have we ever seen her cook a proper meal from scratch for the boys, not using packets or jars or low calorie sauces or cheese. Not that I’m totally against them, but when you’ve no job and more childcare days than not, I just can’t believe she doesn’t cook proper food & better still, batch cook and freeze some for when she’s soooooo busy. And not just for the boys, for all of them. It might encourage them to eat together too, as I find that bizarre. All her recipes are for one. Maybe Chris does his own food shop too as that ‘haul’ had so little to make proper meals with. The mind boggles.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Have we ever seen her cook a proper meal from scratch for the boys, not using packets or jars or low calorie sauces or cheese. Not that I’m totally against them, but when you’ve no job and more childcare days than not, I just can’t believe she doesn’t cook proper food & better still, batch cook and freeze some for when she’s soooooo busy. And not just for the boys, for all of them. It might encourage them to eat together too, as I find that bizarre. All her recipes are for one. Maybe Chris does his own food shop too as that ‘haul’ had so little to make proper meals with. The mind boggles.
Chris seems to buy in oven pizzas and ready meals for himself. Can’t believe she spent £100 in Aldi and there weren’t many family meals included or planned for.

Reactions: 18
Do you not remember the newspaper article she did about being a “budget parent who batch cooks” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lies lies lies
Never known her to batch cook and she certainly doesn’t shop on a budget 🤣 nothing about this woman is relatable. She can’t keep up with her own lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She actually said at the beginning of that video “we all know it’s better to cook from scratch, but it’s good to have packets for convenience”. She is an actual joke.....everything she could cooks is from a packet so she can calorie count. She never showed fruit or veg until it was mentioned on here 😂 and you hardly see any on their plates. It really is bizarre, she claims to have spent £100 in Aldi, yet is in supermarkets most days. Her weekly food bill must be in the £100’s for 2 adults and 2 toddlers!

Reactions: 20
Oh, imagine having “foodie” in your bio and posting a photo of a tit pre chopped bag of frozen chips. Literally just chop a potato up you silly bleeping cow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My food bill this week was just over £80 2 adults, 2 kids in Asda (click and collect because we have busy jobs so quicker) Me and hubs sit down once a week and plan the weeks meals. We're cooking from scratch 4 nights out of 6 (Saturday night is pizza night and Wednesday we will grab from the freezer) it's not hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

We will probably have to nip out for extra fruit at the weekend (waffles or pancakes are our Saturday morning breakfast so we end up eating most of it then!) and occasionally we have to mop up the things asda subbed with bizarre alternatives or just couldn't send (porridge oats this week!)

Can honestly say I've only ever spent close to £100 in aldi once and that was in the run up to Xmas.

Nikki, quite happy to teach you how to actually food plan!

Reactions: 19
My food bill this week was just over £80 2 adults, 2 kids in Asda (click and collect because we have busy jobs so quicker) Me and hubs sit down once a week and plan the weeks meals. We're cooking from scratch 4 nights out of 6 (Saturday night is pizza night and Wednesday we will grab from the freezer) it's not hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

We will probably have to nip out for extra fruit at the weekend (waffles or pancakes are our Saturday morning breakfast so we end up eating most of it then!) and occasionally we have to mop up the things asda subbed with bizarre alternatives or just couldn't send (porridge oats this week!)

Can honestly say I've only ever spent close to £100 in aldi once and that was in the run up to Xmas.

Nikki, quite happy to teach you how to actually food plan!
I spend the about the same as you at Asda for 2 adults and two kids. My husband and I work full time so we batch cook at weekend and just reheat a couple of meals during the week other days are quick meals like pasta, stir fry my and oven food. It's not hard can't understand why she doesn't have time to cook for while family. When I worked part time I'd make sure I catch cooked meals on my days off.

Reactions: 12
she used to when she actually did slimming world but I feel like when she did twinsets diet it all changed. plus she doesn’t share what she feeds the boys anymore so I’m wondering if it’s all processed stuff 🤷‍♀️
I still find it odd she feeds them they packed pastansauce She may as well give them a pot noodle 😂
she changed them to green top milk ages ago but yet feeds them skittles 😂😂

Reactions: 13
To be fair I don’t think £100 per week is that excessive for a full food shop, I easily spend this in asda for 2 adults and 2 kids and I certainly don’t just buy a tonne of convenience food. However the difference is that £100 lasts the whole week (maybe sometimes I have to get extra milk or bread but that’s it). I don’t go to the whole counties supermarkets to look around and buy more tit! She must spend £100 every couple of days the rate she shows off all her “hauls!”

Reactions: 16
She never budgets. I watched one of her old clothing hauls and the crap she bought actually made me feel sick. She kept saying "guys this was only £8. £5. £11 £6"... It all adds up Nikki and you don't need an item in every colour! I can't imagine if there's ever a time when she won't have the finances to support her spending. She would not cope!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.