Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d broken by toe after stubbing it on a cot. I took some photos to get opinions from my running club. It hurt, was black and swollen but after a few days could move it without hurting so not broken. It did hurt a bit in my cleats on my bike so didn’t do any on demand classes. Anyone want the see the photos of my unmanicured bruised toe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How she can’t see the issue with her going into a supermarket to touch all those boxes that she’s not buying, rearrange them, take a photo then put them back IN A PANDEMIC. Is absolutely beyond me. She is a danger.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This wanker is the reason I spray down every last thing I buy from the supermarket with 70% alcohol spray...you don't know how many filthy mits have been pawing it. this idiot has terribly hand hygiene so she's probably crawling

Reactions: 21
How she can’t see the issue with her going into a supermarket to touch all those boxes that she’s not buying, rearrange them, take a photo then put them back IN A PANDEMIC. Is absolutely beyond me. She is a danger.
I highly doubt she even put them back, lazy cow that she is.

you can see in one of the photos they are laid out in rows, so it’s definitely her that’s stacked them on top of each other just to take a photo, and I bet she didn’t even buy one pack, let alone 4! I’d love to actually ask her why she’s behaving like that in a pandemic, it’s so selfish, but I’d be ‘trolling’ for daring to challenge her right? Pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 27
She’s a complete joke - touching everything and not buying. Those ice creams have been around for a few years, I had the mint one when I did SW years ago. She’s so dated as always

Reactions: 24
Oh I wish security were on her back frogmarching the skanky witch out faster than her manky toe could carry her........ she's a bleeping sad sack she is..... day off from the kids (I'm sure they are at her mothers!) and she's re-arranging shelves in Aldi to take a pic of something that Iceland had months and months ago and have been around FOREVER ! She'd actually be better off working in Aldi/Asda/Tesco/Sainsbo's etc for a living and getting paid for stacking shelves.... at least she'd be providing something worthwhile to society instead of being a bleeping liability in this current climate ! IDIOT !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she was so excited im guessing she found the little protein pots that have a few spinach leaves and a hard boiled egg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I wish security were on her back frogmarching the skanky witch out faster than her manky toe could carry her........ she's a bleeping sad sack she is..... day off from the kids (I'm sure they are at her mothers!) and she's re-arranging shelves in Aldi to take a pic of something that Iceland had months and months ago and have been around FOREVER ! She'd actually be better off working in Aldi/Asda/Tesco/Sainsbo's etc for a living and getting paid for stacking shelves.... at least she'd be providing something worthwhile to society instead of being a bleeping liability in this current climate ! IDIOT !!
..... faster than her manky toe could carry her ..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she regrets being such a dick at that hen do. She weighs no more and no less than she did last year so why couldn’t she have just had one night of enjoying herself, joining in with the food and drink, especially when mixing with strangers.

It would have made absolutely no difference to her never ending weight loss journey in the grand scheme of things but seems to have (more than likely) ruined the fledgling friendship she had with that twin mum.

She genuinely puts diet and exercise before absolutely everything. I expect if Chris was on his death bed she’d still have to get her steps in somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if she regrets being such a dick at that hen do. She weighs no more and no less than she did last year so why couldn’t she have just had one night of enjoying herself, joining in with the food and drink, especially when mixing with strangers.

It would have made absolutely no difference to her never ending weight loss journey in the grand scheme of things but seems to have (more than likely) ruined the fledgling friendship she had with that twin mum.

She genuinely puts diet and exercise before absolutely everything. I expect if Chris was on his death bed she’d still have to get her steps in somehow.
Urgh I really cringe at the story, you can imagine the eye rolling from the other girls can’t you 😂

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but she really deserves a dose of Covid. Imagine going around fingering everything in a supermarket and taking pics in a pandemic. You know she didn’t buy it but some poor vulnerable person is going to be picking that up after her.
bleeping ignorant piece of tit bleep bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but she really deserves a dose of Covid. Imagine going around fingering everything in a supermarket and taking pics in a pandemic. You know she didn’t buy it but some poor vulnerable person is going to be picking that up after her.
bleeping ignorant piece of tit bleep bastard
It’s embarrassing, if I saw someone filming and taking pictures in a supermarket I’d question their life choices 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s embarrassing, if I saw someone filming and taking pictures in a supermarket I’d question their life choices 😂
She’s away with the fairies. I had to check my phone during my food shop today as my mum’s shopping list was saved on it and i felt bad enough just stopping a couple of times to do that as I’m so aware of getting in and out as quickly as possible. Then there’s this one fingering things, taking photos and filming. Absolutely clueless and ridiculous any time let alone during a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't get her steps in due to her broken toe yet can prance around Aldi with a huge grin on her face that she found some new bloody yogurt or rice cakes
what have I missed? How did she break her toe? Did she throw a temper tantrum and kick the wall. Can just imagine that! X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she said how she broke it? Did she trip over the little island off Portugal or the oven in the extension?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.