Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money must be tight if she's doing so many swipe ups before 9am FFS! She never did wish her beloved babysitter Mazza Happy Mothers Day - I guess stubbing her manky toe made Mothers Day even more ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE ........... She really is insufferable....... she didn't buy the ice cream #hashtag Fopps finds..... if you look at that hashtag the only pics are her's apart from one lol!! Buying the boys more plastic tat and poshing like teenager in her new clothes..... oh duck RIGHT OFF NICOLA...... bet she goes out and does her steps today 'suspected broken toe' or not ! She's not even been for it to be checked over from what I can make out... 'DR Nicola' knows it could be broken.... because she once did a yts in a GP surgery on day release..... !!! IDIOT !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What has that quote got to do with her posing and prancing in her new clothes? She is so flipping clueless. I’m not sure she is right in the head.

• Haha
I wonder if she stomped her toe during a heated discussion/argument with Chris about her spending which is why she is so coy about it? I mean after all, she cant open the lid of a yoghurt without writing an essay and tagging the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she’s saying ‘a strong woman loves deeply and fiercely’ Have you ever heard so much rubbish spouted by Nicola? Well I think we all have.The only love she has is for her narcissistic self

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those ice creams were about last year as I had loads. Whole freezer draw full of them. Think they were around 4 syns. Then they stopped, guess they are back but naughty to advertise them as new. Iceland do a version too. Im into the protein ice cream now, lower syns and calories.
I work for Aldi they put new to highlight it’s new to being back in the store not always new as in a new product because we have thing seasonally rather than all year round. No way was the products laid out like that & she also should t be taking pics while in the store. It bugs me when I see people post videos & pics from stores. By all means load pics from at home but not in the store

and even on Mondays Chris is at home. I reckon she’s back to just a Wednesday on her own.
Yet again never sharing the full story, making herself appear a supermum who can manage twins, a SM 'career', diet, exercise and a #stronghappymarriage. Her followers must think she's uhhmmmazzin, how does she do it guys? Must be her so so positive attitude thanks to The Secret. Oh, that and on tap childcare, husband wfh, 2 full days of nursery and enforced naps on 2.5yr olds.

Reactions: 15
Now she’s saying ‘a strong woman loves deeply and fiercely’ Have you ever heard so much rubbish spouted by Nicola? Well I think we all have.The only love she has is for her narcissistic self
Absolute nonsense. Don’t forget “soft and powerful” - 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ there’s literally nothing soft about her. She’s so obviously hard and cold as no one soft could treat her kids the way she does with the barking orders, forced naps, leaving them at any opportunity and strict routines. And you’re right, the only thing she loves fiercely is fast fashion and her own reflection!

Reactions: 13
urgh im so over her over stretched mirror selfies, she resembles a cheese string in the latest one she's thinned herself out so much! I googled the quote she added and it was posted on facebook four days ago by someone called coach olivia, most of fopperholics content should be credited to copy and paste ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes out about lots with a broken toe!

maybe she downsizes her Shoes too so maybe that’s how she broke it lol

• Haha
inCollage_20210317_124958639.jpg

Firstly...she is the same colour and shape as a wotsit

Secondly...what's happened to get eyes... Definitely a bit of wonkiness going on there

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could someone who isn’t blocked ask wotsit head if the longline cardigan is 100% acrylic 😂 sorry but it just looks cheap and poor quality.

• Haha
Broke her toe kicking in the door to Chris’s work to check he was alone I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.