Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too they lost another customer
And me. I was going to put in a big order with them. And they give freebies who does naff all crafts with her twins 😡 there’s so many other insta mum
Accounts where the freebies should have gone to.

I can’t see it happening but this hole had better not be gifted a peloton 🤬. I love mine and I am gonna be seriously pissed off if this beggy witch gets one for free. She wouldn’t like it anyway as she doesn’t seem to do any proper exercise. You never see her getting a sweat on do you. Just spends all her time posing and looking at herself in the mirror. Bloody ridiculous she is! Who breaks their toe and their first thought is that they need an exercise bike.
I’d be fuming if she got a peloton. I’m desperately saving to get one and just have a normal spinning bike and just pay for the app. Luckily peloton are that popular they don’t need to gift to Beggy Instagrammers (fingers crossed)

Reactions: 15
And me. I was going to put in a big order with them. And they give freebies who does naff all crafts with her twins 😡 there’s so many other insta mum
Accounts where the freebies should have gone to.

I’d be fuming if she got a peloton. I’m desperately saving to get one and just have a normal spinning bike and just pay for the app. Luckily peloton are that popular they don’t need to gift to Beggy Instagrammers (fingers crossed)
Do you know if they did gift someone like this Fopps twit i’d have to have a word .... and tell them they would have turned off a lot of potential customers.

Yes, her face is the same shape in both these pictures and she never filters/photos photoshops her pictures 🤥
Greasy dirty ole bag

Reactions: 11
Don’t be silly it was the walking machine in the lounge!

Well it's not likely she tripped over Block and Delete her precious boy's ! They are never close enough to her for long enough they are always shipped out somewhere !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So at 9st 7lbs she is able to wear a size 10 pair of skinny jeans, so she must weigh less than this now to size down into her extra small/size 8s! 🤔
I’m 5 ‘6 and 8 stone 7. I wear size 10 jeans. They are comfy. Apart from top shop. The stretchy one s there are very generous!! That’s till I hit Easter! Then I wear skirts/ leggings!! Probably till October. Then there’s Halloween!!!

Reactions: 9
FA6B151C-AD61-422B-85CB-09B7D4A34C78.jpeg

Oh duck off, floppercock. You needed stuff right there and then? Like ice cream? Just eat your skip load of vag yog and shut up.

022FF8E4-8853-4C44-B603-D949241F2D13.jpeg

#crisps on an ice cream post? Copy and paste job again. She’s so tit it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This twit touching and moving stuff around in a supermarket is the exact reason people are catching covid in supermarkets.

A relative of mine stayed in the house for 11 months since last march didn't go anywhere. Only her fiance went out. She decided now she would go to the supermarket, her first time out of the front door for almost a year and got covid from going into Morrisons

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Nikki Ryan's hen party food!
Imagine the others remembering the hen night.. "it was such a good night but who the hell was the egg woman??"
We all remember nights out and we always seem to remember the weirdos who tagged along 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She'll be forever be remembered as the boring egg pot woman who was to tight to buy a round and brought her own drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t caught up from last night and I should be leaving for work but had to come here quickly. I was on Insta while eating my breakfast. Chelsea’s boys sitting there singing away and playing with their cuddly toys and just being adorable. Meanwhile Nikki Ryan Fopperholic’s boys playing with yet ANOTHER new toy that will mean nothing to them. She even said it was a present didn’t she? Is it their birthday, Christmas, some other celebration that usually involves present giving? No! She just has to spend spend spend 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She probably dropped one of her dumbells on her toe. She'd normally go in to all the details so there's something fishy about it. Surprised Mazza hasn't moved the boys in with her to let Princess NikNak recover. She sounds fed up this morning. The thought of gaining a pound due to no exercise is probably worrying her. For sure! 🙄

I can’t believe she will spend hundreds of pounds on beauty procedures, hair, make up and clothes for herself but buys her boys one remote control car between them 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she could’ve stretched to an extra £14.99 so they could have one each!

Those boys will never understand what a present actually is!

It was my little boys 3rd birthday on the weekend, and the last couple of days he has asked for more presents to open....I’ve had to explain to him there isn’t any more as we only get them on our birthday and Christmas.... whereas those boys get them because it’s Wednesday!

I honestly think the boys have been with Mazza the last couple of days as this is the first time we have seen them this week?! Maybe to help with her poor foot! Can’t look after the boys but can prance around Aldi rearranging the freezer section :)

Reactions: 20
Yet another photo of HERSELF (though she doesn’t have time to take selfies!!!!) with yet another pointless, essay underneath it. Just an excuse to post a swipe up.

And more toys? Just why?? She has serious issues with money!

Reactions: 14
She's back to her old routine. Only having the boys on Mondays and Wednesdays. You can tell by her stories. They're always on her stories. It's so bloody obvious. She is so stupid she thinks people don't notice

Yet another photo of HERSELF (though she doesn’t have time to take selfies!!!!) with yet another pointless, essay underneath it. Just an excuse to post a swipe up.

And more toys? Just why?? She has serious issues with money!
11 photos and 2 videos of herself this month. Not bad going for someone that hates selfies and feels self conscious having her photo took.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone with a broken toe she can point her feet quite a bit and pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's back to her old routine. Only having the boys on Mondays and Wednesdays. You can tell by her stories. They're always on her stories. It's so bloody obvious. She is so stupid she thinks people don't notice
and even on Mondays Chris is at home. I reckon she’s back to just a Wednesday on her own.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.