Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's so so so excited to show everyone the uh-mazing things she's just found in Aldi that are so so so good for CC and SW :rolleyes: she was practically having an orgasm talking about it, sad fucker
Honestly never seen someone so excited about Aldi purchases, again she’s much more animated regarding Aldi than she ever is with her miracle boys! Her priorities are all wrong. I broke my toe once and the last thing I would’ve wanted to do is mosey around a supermarket the next day. I can’t believe she sacks off her much longed for children for this tit.

Reactions: 15
That will be
I found mini fish cakes last night and ready to eat lunch bowls recently but couldn’t be arsed getting my phone out. They have been all over the gram recently I see. My twins loved a taste of both.
That will them that she shows as people were raving about them on Instagram yesterday so of course she’s rushed off there

Reactions: 14
That will be

That will them that she shows as people were raving about them on Instagram yesterday so of course she’s rushed off there
Everyone already knows about them if it is the fishcakes. Old news with SW people! Hope is is some find that no one knows about...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I shop every week at Aldi and they have some fantastic low calorie foods , I bet what ever she shows have been round for ages , she’s always behind and think she’s found some think great when she definitely hasn’t

Reactions: 13
Good point. Broken toe so bad she needs (wants) an exercise bike. But not so bad that she can’t leave the shopping to Chris. God forbid he bought some full fat cheese or she had to be left with the boys for a bit.
remember her face when he bought white kingsmill crustless instead of the boys healthy extra B of wholemeal 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well duck me if she hasn’t gone and found food in a supermarket again. With protein in? Well I’ll be dammed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is this what we're reduced to now?
Watching someone unpack their food shop?
It'll be as follows .
1. Packet shite
2. Ready meals low calorie
3. Yogurts
4. Fruit
5. Yogurts
6. Low calorie "treats"
7. Yogurts.
Since tesco was "so umazzinnnnn" last week, why didn't she go back there?
I bet the boys are at nursery 3 times a week now.

Reactions: 21
All the stuff she’s waffles on about has been around Instagram for months with syns and calories 🙄
Always ahead of the pack eh?!

Reactions: 14
All the stuff she’s waffles on about has been around Instagram for months with syns and calories 🙄
Always ahead of the pack eh?!
Even if they haven’t, it’s just bloody supermarket food!! She’s not reinventing the wheel or revolutionising the food world, she’s just gone to the shop!

Now she’s posted a pic of her toe (but she doesn’t read here 😉) and added a post saying she ‘hobbled’ round Aldi...doesn’t make Chris look very caring or supportive does it? And of course she’s just taken pics of things on the shelf and probably not bought them as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been to Asda do you want to see the shite I’ve bought 🤣🤣
Can you speak in a suitably high-pitched shrill voice? Can you swing the camera around like you’re pissed? Can you prattle on incessantly about protein?

You’re in!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you speak in a suitably high-pitched shrill voice? Can you swing the camera around like you’re pissed? Can you prattle on incessantly about protein?

You’re in!
Haha possibly the shrill voice but I can’t pretend to be posh I’m from Yorkshire Do you know what can’t be arsed like 99.9% of us

Reactions: 8

You’re in!
Don’t forget the fiddling with hair😂😂 and remember it’s all uhhhhhhhhmazing

Haha possibly the shrill voice but I can’t pretend to be posh I’m from Yorkshire Do you know what can’t be arsed like 99.9% of us
I honestly couldn’t ever imagine filming myself shopping for tit or even worse then filming said tit in my house😂😂😂 I mean really who on earth can be bothered , just no!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she seriously arrange those ice creams on the shelf just for a photo hahaha. 😂 I swear she's stacked them that way on purpose and it's not how they were displayed.

No chance she bought them all after touching them though eh??

• Haha
another crappy hashtag added 😂 #foppsfoodfinds

hobbled around Aldi :rolleyes: she'll have danced down those aisles arms outstretched like Julie Andrews on the alps in the sound of music

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those ice creams were about last year as I had loads. Whole freezer draw full of them. Think they were around 4 syns. Then they stopped, guess they are back but naughty to advertise them as new. Iceland do a version too. Im into the protein ice cream now, lower syns and calories.

Reactions: 16
When you've gotta start rearranging the shelves at Aldi to have some content duck off fopps you'd be better stacking the shelves Hun (no offence to people who do that as I work in retail 😬)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.