Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time mankle pob baby dick comments on forky’s tit is when it’s an AD. Wonder if he LIKES, SAVES AND SHARES IT to all his golfing pals. Weird fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.
Omg me too. I would LOVE a peloton (I’m a keen spinner and cyclist) but obv can’t afford one

Reactions: 10
Omg me too. I would LOVE a peloton (I’m a keen spinner and cyclist) but obv can’t afford one
I bought a spin bike (it was £700 so not cheap but not as expensive as a peloton) and downloaded the peloton app (£12.99) and stream it to my TV. It’s fab!

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 18
It’s ok guuuuyyys she’s by no means a “prefect parent” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ None of us thought you were! And what parent can “quickly watch” a programme at 8 in the morning??? What are her kids doing? Possibly at nursery already? Or still asleep? Or just left to it? Even when my two are at school and nursery I’m either working, tidying or doing errands!

Reactions: 22
It’s ok guuuuyyys she’s by no means a “prefect parent” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ None of us thought you were! And what parent can “quickly watch” a programme at 8 in the morning??? What are her kids doing? Possibly at nursery already? Or still asleep? Or just left to it? Even when my two are at school and nursery I’m either working, tidying or doing errands!
imagine if both her and Chris had normal 9-5 jobs, she’d never cope with trying to get everyone ready and out the door in the morning. She’s clearly insisting on getting her me time in her dressing room every morning before Chris starts work. You don’t have time to watch an episode of something if you’re just ‘chucking on some clothes’

Reactions: 19
imagine if both her and Chris had normal 9-5 jobs, she’d never cope with trying to get everyone ready and out the door in the morning. She’s clearly insisting on getting her me time in her dressing room every morning before Chris starts work. You don’t have time to watch an episode of something if you’re just ‘chucking on some clothes’
They’re so out of touch with reality. My husband leaves early so like most people I have to get myself and 2 kids fed, washed, dressed, teeth brushed, put a load of washing on, get the dishes cleared up, do a quick tidy, chauffeur the kids to two different education establishments by 8.50 then head to work. The little one always wants something specific done to her hair and the big one needs his hair gelled now 🤣 I feel like I’ve done a day’s work by the time I start work at 9 in the morning! But there’s old Fopp watching TV shows at 8am, preening herself, doing swipe ups and talking into her phone - not exactly relatable!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So relatable 🙄 Her only interests seem to be TV, herself and fast fashion/fake designer goods. Her instagram and YT - whilst labelled about weight loss or fashion -usually revolve around talking about herself. She must be so boring in real life!

My son is 11 months and in my free time (2-3hrs per day during naps) I spend it tidying, prepping lunch/dinner, cleaning, washing, maybe sit down for 10 minutes with a cup of tea, a quick workout when I can, but that's it, and my stuff comes after everything else, like all of us mums! How does she have so much free time every day? I don't get it. When she's been asked she gets defensive and says 'I have a husband, they are his kids too' so I guess she dumps them with him when they're not with Nanny M. McDonnell or Nursery. She gets soooo much me time its unheard of!

Reactions: 19
she's so so so excited to show everyone the uh-mazing things she's just found in Aldi that are so so so good for CC and SW :rolleyes: she was practically having an orgasm talking about it, sad fucker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg an ALDI HAUL WOW WHAT AN AHHHMAAAZING video that’s gonna be. Get ready to save, she’s found load of new stuff guys, #protein #sugarnsalt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't get her steps in due to her broken toe yet can prance around Aldi with a huge grin on her face that she found some new bloody yogurt or rice cakes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can guarantee that also haul will be an absolute let down after she’s banged on about amazing finds which is always absolute bollocks. It will be processed crap and microwave shite!!

Reactions: 17
I found mini fish cakes last night and ready to eat lunch bowls recently but couldn’t be arsed getting my phone out. They have been all over the gram recently I see. My twins loved a taste of both.

Reactions: 17
She just can’t stay at home can she?
That supposed broken toe ain’t stopping her bolting out the door to leave the boys and spend money she probably shouldn’t be...

Reactions: 21
She just can’t stay at home can she?
That supposed broken toe ain’t stopping her bolting out the door to leave the boys and spend money she probably shouldn’t be...
Good point. Broken toe so bad she needs (wants) an exercise bike. But not so bad that she can’t leave the shopping to Chris. God forbid he bought some full fat cheese or she had to be left with the boys for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.