Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I broke my toe rushing round the house in the early hours of the morning after calling 999 for an Ambulance for Mr Freakshake do you know what Nikki Ryan just get on with it like the rest of us do and stop the begging let’s not make it about you for a change

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She 100% made them didn’t she. And she is definitely not the type of mum who would ever proudly display her kids crafts so they’ll likely be going straight in the bin.
That's a good point there is zero artwork from the boys anywhere on display.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but no way did those boys decorate those eggs. My little boy loves crafting & does it a couple of times a week & is a few months older than the twins & even he couldn’t make that unless I was telling him exactly where to stick everything which my little boy would hate. She never does crafts or messy play with them as she says she doesn’t like doing that stuff so there is no way those boys would ok to decorate them like that. As for the broken toe!!! How obsessed have you got to be about your steps that you need to rich out & buy an exercise bike. If you are that obsessed do upper body or like some one said yoga or just drop your calories even lower to ensure you stay in that deficit you are so worried about. I honestly was gob smacked at the broken toe stories!!!!

That's a good point there is zero artwork from the boys anywhere on display.
She’s so cold hearted I bet she has nothing sentimental in her house at all and I doubt she ever will (unless you class photos of herself as sentimental!) I have ornaments my kids have made, pictures they’ve drawn, notes they’ve written me that I’ve stuck to the fridge and at the moment I even have two potatoes they decorated for world book day on my window sill as I don’t have the heart to chuck them out! Can’t imagine Fopp ever having anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so cold hearted I bet she has nothing sentimental in her house at all and I doubt she ever will (unless you class photos of herself as sentimental!) I have ornaments my kids have made, pictures they’ve drawn, notes they’ve written me that I’ve stuck to the fridge and at the moment I even have two potatoes they decorated for world book day on my window sill as I don’t have the heart to chuck them out! Can’t imagine Fopp ever having anything like that.
And the nursery would definitely be sending home stuff they’ve made. Straight in the bin!

I can’t see it happening but this hole had better not be gifted a peloton 🤬. I love mine and I am gonna be seriously pissed off if this beggy witch gets one for free. She wouldn’t like it anyway as she doesn’t seem to do any proper exercise. You never see her getting a sweat on do you. Just spends all her time posing and looking at herself in the mirror. Bloody ridiculous she is! Who breaks their toe and their first thought is that they need an exercise bike.

Reactions: 25
After these comments about the kids crafts and lack there of, wonder how long it'll be before she has kiddy pics stuck all over the oven so anyone having dinner can admire them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually wonder if she’s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. She’s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but she’s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks
I've not spied them while doing the school run on a Monday 🧐

Reactions: 11
What have they done to the boys hair 😬
Not to defend her but i know there’s several lockdown hair horrors in my house! My 11 year old cut mine as I trapped it under my arm and thought someone was pulling it 🤣🤣 I was nearly in a fight with myself 🤣🤣 although according to fopps logic, Chris will probably an expert in cutting hair if he swept hair up in a salon for work experience at 14 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where the wiki has gone? Or is it just not up yet?
Ah mystery solved, I can get into it when on her thread but when you go onto wiki it doesn't appear on the list. Odd

Another report submitted to ASA for her incorrect/non use of # on her Baker Ross ad today 👍 This 👇👇👇👇 is where to report

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
How long will it take her to add the #...once she has read here I wonder. There is no hashtag at 23:05

Reactions: 10
I broke my toe rushing round the house in the early hours of the morning after calling 999 for an Ambulance for Mr Freakshake do you know what Nikki Ryan just get on with it like the rest of us do and stop the begging let’s not make it about you for a change
I hope Mr Freakshake is ok 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.