Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she has crazy issues with food but how panicked she is about not being able to hit her steps takes it to a whole new level. I would love to be slimmer but not if that’s what you end up like! Cycling surely isn’t much better for a foot injury than walking. She could just do some seated cardio if she’s that worried, although a few days of no obsessive exercise and no dieting might do her the world of good! She’ll never do that though. If she’s in that much pain I’m sure her mother will take the boys for her until her foot has healed, what’ll that take - about 6 weeks? Imagine how ecstatic she would be then 😉 And does anyone want to take bets on her managing to profit from this injury somehow? “Guuuuyyyyssss sooo many of you have asked what ice pack I used, here’s a swipe up to one I didn’t actually buy but found on Amazon” or “Guuuuuyyyss I’ve linked the brand of paracetamol that helped my foot - it’s only got 1 calorie per tablet” 🤣🤣🤣
And oh my god how many rooms does she need? If they’re going to be acquiring space why not make it a proper playroom or give the boys a room each? 🤦🏼‍♀️ So so selfish! (I know some people don’t separate twins into two rooms and I don’t know what the advice would be from a professional but surely as they get older they would benefit from some individual space even if they still slept in the same room at night?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
this is how you can tell she hasn’t a clue about fitness or nutrition & doesn’t really care about being healthy from within or nurturing her body. If it really is that sore, then take a few days rest, maybe do a bit of yoga or Pilates? You never see her doing anything like that. It’s literally all about fat burning and keeping the number on the scales down.

Reactions: 17
She really is tragic. I couldn't imagine being THAT obsessed about step counts.... Her whole life is ruined by the desire to stay thin. I think my hate for her is turning into pity nowadays.

Reactions: 20
I suppose she could try re-reading “The Secret” - maybe that’ll help her foot miraculously heal. 😉 I’m actually surprised she’s the type of person who allows herself to sustain injuries, considering she said she wasn’t the type of person who would allow herself to be depressed or anxious 🙄 knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is tragic. I couldn't imagine being THAT obsessed about step counts.... Her whole life is ruined by the desire to stay thin. I think my hate for her is turning into pity nowadays.
It's a very unhealthy obsessive she has....Just shows you how dull her life is 🥱🥱

Reactions: 13
Peloton won’t gift her one, they only tend to do actual celebrities or people who deserve them, lots of lovely stories on the Facebook groups of people who have survived or going through terrible illnesses being surprised with one through their gifting scheme. I don’t think a broken toe would cut the mustard 😂 bloody hope she doesn’t get one anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs to chill out! Surely if you’ve broken a bone you need to rest? Never done myself . A day off from not walking won’t do any harm!
like to see her after she’s had the covid jab,
I slept the next day and felt rough! And I’m a “need to walk person” lol but just lazied about for 2 days!

Reactions: 14
A potentially broken toe Nikki, sorry Dr Nikki! I assume you've previous experience as a medical practitioner 🤔

My friend at work tripped over a paving slab the other week and has broken her ankle in 3 places! Has been readmitted to hospital today to have an op in the morning to have rods and a metal frame attached to her ankle/leg with another op at a later date to put metal plates and screws inside her ankle!
But tell us how you will struggle getting your steps in Nicola 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hey Nicola Ryan 👋
People are still dying of Covid you selfish insensitive woman! She makes me sick forget your toe strap it together and get on with life !

Reactions: 19
If that picture could talk it would say look what our “mom” made and took a picture of us holding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s so patronising and just makes others feel bad. ‘I don’t let things like this hold me back’ - like she’s so much better than others because they’d take a few days out to rest and heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t she supposed to be blonde? That filter - sorry preset looks so out of place for someone who hasent seen sun since Florida 🤔

326DDB7C-B56F-441D-8E0E-7392F1E7AB76.jpeg

Reactions: 11
She’s so patronising and just makes others feel bad. ‘I don’t let things like this hold me back’ - like she’s so much better than others because they’d take a few days out to rest and heal.
Good god she's about to do a bit of peddling with a broken toe....get that girl a milky way 👏 she will want a nomination on Pride of Britain next for being such a trooper

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nooo I love buying the arts and crafts kits from Baker Ross 😫🙈 now I won’t want to buy from them again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If that picture could talk it would say look what our “mom” made and took a picture of us holding
She 100% made them didn’t she. And she is definitely not the type of mum who would ever proudly display her kids crafts so they’ll likely be going straight in the bin.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.