Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dramatic, it's a broken toe. I've broken three toes over the years but would rather have that than covid. Drama queen 👸

Reactions: 8
I looked up the fake bag and trainers page and noticed someone on my friends list likes it too (a footballer's wife.. keeping up with The Jones')!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What an absolute hole. She is utterly utterly thick as her protein yoghurts she wolfs down.
My SIL broke her toe just before we went on holiday to Cornwall... didn’t stop us at all walking our dogs every day.

Reactions: 12
‘No chance to sit down’ well Nikki you would get a chance to sit down if you’d just let your boys play instead of getting involved and directing everything they do! I get to have a sit down with a 2 year old as he’s quite happy playing independently or bringing me things to play with together.

Reactions: 21
When she’s talking about her “broken toe” it’s more obvious than ever she’s had something done to her lips, either filler or a lip flip. The top lip has a mind of it’s own on one side and there’s the classic shadow/shelf/whatever it’s called along the moustache region!

Reactions: 14
I got knocked over by a friends dog last summer and discovered some weeks later that I had broken both my ankle and my leg! As I didn’t know this I carried on my normal day to day stuff including dog waking. Hurt like duck but I just took pain and got on with it! But poor Nikki has broken a toe. Quick call an ambulance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t follow her and rarely look at her page but just seen that latest reel. Has she hacked at Graysons hair?! Or has he found the scissors?! And so cringe how staged it is...can tell whenever she is barking orders at them as she puts music over them 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.
I can’t see it. They have at least.a 6 week lead time due to popularity. They don’t need to send her one to sell more.

Reactions: 12
I bloody love Peloton (I don't have the bike but use it for the on demand classes, brilliant) but if she gets anything gifted from them I think I'd have to cancel my membership 😡

Oh and she then gets ANOTHER room?! Putting a bike in her husbands old office. bleeping hell, I can't get over how selfish she is. She certainly puts herself first before her much longed for boys and her 'gorrrrjusss' husband 🤢

Reactions: 21
The fact that her not being able to walk for a few days and get her steps in means she has to buy an exercise bike is alarming! she comes across less relatable as the days go on, what normal adult could just buy an exercise bike off the cuff because they have a broken toe and can’t workout? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 28
When she’s talking about her “broken toe” it’s more obvious than ever she’s had something done to her lips, either filler or a lip flip. The top lip has a mind of it’s own on one side and there’s the classic shadow/shelf/whatever it’s called along the moustache region!
Yes definitely a Botox lip flip. She'll never admit though. She's probably even lying to Chris hence why she's not letting on. So obvious Nikki it's embarrassing denying it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And this is why she should not be giving fitness advice...she should not be cycling with a broken toe...does she not know that the tendons in her feet will still be moving on the bike and aggravating it? At least she has the perfect excuse to ship the boy’s 😜 off to her mum’s!

Reactions: 18
What the duck is wrong with this horror 😲 Stubs her toe so wants to buy an exercise bike to use for a few days. She is the most unrelatable twit on this earth, never mind Instagram. So, in the ’family’ home she’ll have a bedroom, another bedroom for her to play grow ups in, a living room for her to do her workouts in and another room to keep her bicycle (that doesn’t go anywhere) in!!!
Why can’t these sheep who follow her and tell her how wonderful she is see her for the selfish, self-centred, greedy cow that she is? 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact she can't sit it out for a few days because her toe is painful screams alarm bells. She's terrified of putting on a few pounds. Imaging she got Covid then long Covid like many people just now. She would literally have a breakdown. 🙄

Reactions: 22
The fact she can't sit it out for a few days because her toe is painful screams alarm bells. She's terrified of putting on a few pounds. Imaging she got Covid then long Covid like many people just now. She would literally have a breakdown. 🙄
I agree her fretting about not being able to workout or get her steps in is absolutely ridiculous!!! She’s actually panicking about it!!! Absolute alarm bells there

Reactions: 19
I agree her fretting about not being able to workout or get her steps in is absolutely ridiculous!!! She’s actually panicking about it!!! Absolute alarm bells there
Everyday she's got to lose a pound here or there. Fitness helps so this is why she's having kittens. I watched a video of hers and she mentioned that she lost 6 pounds in a week just before her wedding. 6 pounds! There's a noticeable pattern, she has major major issues! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.