Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I would actually prefer they were fake than her spending £££ on them!
The thought of them being fake and her showing them off so much is funny though...

Reactions: 16
So it’s gone 3pm on Mothers Day... and still nothing saying how blessed she is to have her mother... the one who does everything for her at the drop of a hat... who goes above and beyond nana duties for her... instead she’s bleating on as per usual about bleeping protien and has shared her usual self indulgent post about HER being a Mother with obviously staged (commands barked) show of the boys hugging... could she be anymore self absorbed??? On her dads birthday that was her first post of the day... 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why oh why is everything with this boys so dictated and scripted nothing comes natural to them at all, on the latest reel you can see they look at her what to do next it’s not even subtle, they’ve not a clue how to be themselves almost like they are to scared to do anything, oh & Graysons bonk eyes 👀 are getting much worse the poor boy

Reactions: 18
I don’t like this ‘influencer’ either but it’s cracked me up that he’s posted her exact trainers saying how ugly they are 😂
Not boujee enough for him? I wonder if his beloved Mrs Hinch has a pair 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine posting about yourself on Mother’s Day 😂 not one mention of her mum, mother in law, any other her mum friends, her sister who is also a mum. Nope it’s all about Nikki isn’t it. Because she’s definitely someone who needs a day to be just about her for a change 🙄 even the song on the reel ‘mommy we love you’

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder is that embryo video faveson or otherson? As in the original ones?

God love poor Greyson the turn in his eye is just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know I would actually prefer they were fake than her spending £££ on them!
The thought of them being fake and her showing them off so much is funny though...
I feel the opposite. The thought of them having a spend up of Covid grants which the rest of us taxpayers funded on fake goods, that are often linked to crimes like trafficking of women and child labour. It makes me sick!!!!
However I agree she is a FAKE

Reactions: 19
Brace yourself ladies for the gushiest post tonight about her UHMAZZZZING Mum. She'll make sure she uses the best pictures she has stored away, you know those ones of mainly Nikki 😕
I'm predicting a few from their wedding... That'll be exciting, she's never really shared many from their big day 🙄
Wonder how many lockdown rules she's breaking today? She'll definitely be with her Mum. No question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Has anyone told Niki Ryan, fopperholic that it’s Mother’s Day for everyone and not just her? If not then she may not know to post something for M. McDonnell 🤪

• Haha
Brace yourself ladies for the gushiest post tonight about her UHMAZZZZING Mum. She'll make sure she uses the best pictures she has stored away, you know those ones of mainly Nikki 😕
I'm predicting a few from their wedding... That'll be exciting, she's never really shared many from their big day 🙄
Wonder how many lockdown rules she's breaking today? She'll definitely be with her Mum. No question.

There is no way on earth she will.post pics of her mum that do not include her. There will be at least 1 with Nikki Ryan Fopperholic in it. She is far too selfish to post a pic without her in it

Reactions: 16
I feel the opposite. The thought of them having a spend up of Covid grants which the rest of us taxpayers funded on fake goods, that are often linked to crimes like trafficking of women and child labour. It makes me sick!!!!
However I agree she is a FAKE
That’s true I wasn’t aware of the trafficking/child labour side.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
“Don’t forget to hit like, comment, save” why would anyone of sound mind save a post about a protein bagel? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And regarding the designer goods I agree they’re probably fake, Nikki wouldn’t give a hoot if children or women were trafficked or forced to work in terrible conditions to provide her with her fast fashion and knock offs, she has absolutely no moral compass. And I agree with others, those boys are so obviously being coached throughout every reel. I wonder how they actually act in real life without a phone camera shoved in their face and without orders being barked at them?

• Haha
  • Sad
is this another photo shop fail? the back of her ankle is missing and her jeans look animated 😂

fopps.png

• Haha
If those were genuine designer handbags why would you have them on shelves in direct sunlight! The leather would fade, why do you think dust bags are given with such expensive quality leather?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.