Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesnโ€™t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still waiting for her to post an over filtered, over stretched, picture of herself that wishes everybody a happy Motherโ€™s Day!
Maybe her mum has kept the boyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚ overnight, to give her a break from โ€œparentingโ€ her own children!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still waiting for her to post an over filtered, over stretched, picture of herself that wishes everybody a happy Motherโ€™s Day!
Maybe her mum has kept the boyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚ overnight, to give her a break from โ€œparentingโ€ her own children!
She's definitely been with Mazza today. That's why there's been no gushing post. Lockdown. What lockdown? Fu"k that! ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm actually shocked she hasn't posted a greeting to her Mum....... whether she's been with her or not I'm sure she would of to keep up the pretence..... I went to visit both mum and mum-in-law today ..... stood outside and followed the rules... but still posted on SM a Happy Mothers Day to my Mumma...... is she really that self-asborbed that she let Chris post about her and also posted herself about being a mummy ... yet the one woman who gave her life and has basically been hands on bringing up them kids since they were born and she can't even be bothered to share a post or will she do it tomorrow ? Hmmmmm :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Happy birthday @Dontmissmuch ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ hope you're celebrating with a mug cake, a boiled egg and a photo shoot
Thank you so much....... I'll pass on the mug cake but as it's weigh day tomorrow the 'naughtiness' will be lacking but I'll be going for it big time tomorrow....... Hubby off so we are going round the local parks to have a pose in my new gym wear and ortho shoes !!! :p:p ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

I second this! Hope you're having a brilliant day @Dontmissmuch and that all of your birthday gifts are sized down๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚
Haha thank you lovely...... my clothes are actually sized down because unlike Fopps I've lost 50lbs !! Not in 3 months though so I appreciate I'm somewhat lacking !!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you so much lovely..... xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually wonder if sheโ€™s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. Sheโ€™s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but sheโ€™s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks

Reactions: 9
I actually wonder if sheโ€™s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. Sheโ€™s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but sheโ€™s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks
I think it may be a tactic to try and increase her popularity and presence online. I'm sure one of the tips was to do this if you post a lot so people look for you

Reactions: 10
Oh god sheโ€™s relentless in the spending! Thinks sheโ€™s broken her toe so now she needs an exercise bike because she canโ€™t get her steps in! duck me ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜ now sheโ€™s broken her toe so needs to buy an exercise bike. Donโ€™t know how she will cope not having to go out to work and being a twin mom to two boys. The dramatic witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.