Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 54 and love my Vans! You’re never too old 😁
I’m 56 tomorrow.... 😱 I have some vans and son has bought me some converse too ... I’d draw the line at £650 orthopaedic trainers though ... that’s over half my monthly salary.... it just goes to show money can’t buy class... she looks ridiculous.... 😂😂

Reactions: 24
For a woman that claims not to have much time to take pictures of herself, she sure does have a hell of a lot of pictures of HERSELF!!!
She looks awful in those pictures, jeans too tight, trainers look like bricks on her feet.
Does matter what’s going on in the world, as long as she can take a selfie or do her annual street photo shoot! Tragic......

Reactions: 25
I’m also a firm believer that the trainers are fake. Like others have said, no box, bag etc shown but she did with the Hunter welly boots which are probably what around £80ish? But also if she could afford hundreds and hundreds of pounds for shoes and bags, why would she not invest in her wardrobe? Everything is throw away fashion, never anything classic.

Reactions: 21
Give me my comfy Converse and Dr Martens any day. It's all I wear. DM's for work, Converse any other time.
Them trainers are just odd looking. Like something Baby Spice wore 🤣

Reactions: 22
Posts a pic pretty much at the same time as 930pm vigil for Sarah .... just Mac and trainers look at me

Literally no words 🤷‍♀️
Thought exactly the same. She’s absolutely tone deaf and lacks awareness about anything real. And she’ll end up with two “boy’s” 😉 who grow up to be just as shallow, vacuous, vapid and self obsessed as she is because they won’t know any different.

Reactions: 13
It's Mother's Day and she posts a pic of her breakfast jeez
And it’s not even an indulgent Mother’s Day treat breakfast - my feed is full of people posting pictures of fluffy pancakes, hot cross buns, fry ups etc and then we have Fopp’s breakfast/brunch (which she hasn’t counted the calories of the maniac - yet she knows it’s 35g protein 🙄!) is a feckin protein bagel. Really living life to the fullest there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And it’s not even an indulgent Mother’s Day treat breakfast - my feed is full of people posting pictures of fluffy pancakes, hot cross buns, fry ups etc and then we have Fopp’s breakfast/brunch (which she hasn’t counted the calories of the maniac - yet she knows it’s 35g protein 🙄!) is a feckin protein bagel. Really living life to the fullest there!
Shows that she’s so controlling with food she won’t even let Chris make her breakfast.

Reactions: 15
Bet she carefully hand selected them photos for chris
She’s totally picked those photos, or she’s vetted them first at the very least. She’s probably also told him to do the post in the first place. And him saying “the best mom our boys could wish for” is a bit of a stretch! 🤣 If the boys were allowed to have any imagination I think they would probably wish for a mum who didn’t pimp them out on social media, a mum who dressed them in comfy age appropriate clothing, a mum who let them do things spontaneously, a mum who didn’t bark orders at them or expect them to be performing monkeys, a mum who didn’t feed them tiny portions of diet food, a mum who didn’t get more excited about new clothes or her own reflection than she got about them, a mum who didn’t stick them in nursery needlessly in the middle of a pandemic, a mum who wasn’t a control freak, a mum who would give up her “glam room” so they could have a room each, a mum who didn’t drag them here, there and everywhere even when they’re poorly and a mum who didn’t have a favourite! Just a few areas for improvement but yeah she’s a super mum, couldn’t wish for more. Nothing like setting the bar low boys! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m 56 tomorrow.... 😱 I have some vans and son has bought me some converse too ... I’d draw the line at £650 orthopaedic trainers though ... that’s over half my monthly salary.... it just goes to show money can’t buy class... she looks ridiculous.... 😂😂
Happy birthday for tomorrow! 🍷 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is with those protein bagels if she knew how to read labels and also correctly about food nutrition she’d know that the white bagel thins or the whole meal I think have 2g less protein but about 50 calories less! She could have a bit more salmon or a bacon for less calories and get more protein 🙄

all these foods that say ‘protein’ in them don’t actually have that much more in than the original product. She is a marketers dream as she falls for it because she is protein made rather than focusing on reading labels and understanding what to have!

Reactions: 16
Omg imagine even mentioning calories or syns (bleeping hate that word) today of all days just eat the food and wind your turkey neck in Nicola

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the fake designer account she follows. Oh look didn’t she have those trainers about 4/5 months back too? What a huge coincidence!!

9CB8B5EE-8607-41B3-8A1F-86224FAC3D8C.jpeg

7E586C4C-2B83-4863-A62C-884E5E60B331.png

These are the bags she has on show in her play room. Quite co-incidentally you can buy all 3 on that site too. What are the chances 😂😂😂😂

129EF356-781B-4F8B-B8D0-50D15CC4FC30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.