Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will and laugh at their expense. I couldn't stand that cocky comment she made "oh knowing my two they will laugh it off" they're 2?! They can't even tell her when when need a crap, so how can she say this! She can't say anything if they are untidy though, we've seen the tit tip she lives in and hides so well 🤣💩💩💩💩
Totally agree. 2yr olds laugh it off which means that at 14 they surely will too?! 🙄 Shw's screwed in the head valuing engagement over privacy at all costs. And, Nikki Foodie Fashion can also predict the future! "OH THEY WON'T USE INSTAGRAM, THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE BY THEN" yes maybe, but as we have seen, your online life is always there and has cost people a lot.

Has anyone noticed when someone comments to say their child has done well with something, either managed to potty train within a week, sleep well in beds etc she replies with 'wow lucky arent you' or 'well done you 👏👏👏' and to be it seems rooted in jealousy or annoyance someone else has managed something she hasn't? 😂

Reactions: 22
Chat about this later on my grid..something else she says she’ll do and never does?
Well it is Thursday so the boy's will be at nursery giving Nikki Ryan Fopperholic / Nikki Foodie Fitness the chance to take endless selfies and filter the duck out of real life, from that, I reckon today she will be filming herself doing workouts all wrong as usual leading to others to follow the way she does the exercises and potentially hurting themselves.

Reactions: 14
It’s 1 year today that the WHO declared a pandemic.

It’s also 1 year ago today Flopps flew out to America with her whole family to create such uhmazing memories and take such treasured family photos like this
That holiday should have been saved until they were at least 4 when they may have started to like Disney characters and stuff. Not when they were toddlers who probably couldn't point to Mickey Mouse in a book.

It’s also 1 year ago today Flopps flew out to America with her whole family to create such uhmazing memories and take such treasured family photos like this
That bleeping dress! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That bleeping dress! 😂
who in there God damn right mind would even pack that type of dress for a holiday let alone wear it round a theme park ?!!! She must cringe at herself now because you never see her wearing stuff like that now.... it's all leggings/jumpers/etc - all sized down of course !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

That photo! Poor Lawson looks photoshopped in, he is a completely different colour to Grayson!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the press today it has been said that there is an app that can edit your body when filming videos. This would explain a lot where Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is concerned. Also why she will never do a live. She has such an unhealthy body image I can imagine this is something she uses to trick her followers into thinking she is smaller than she is

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She wouldn’t let Chris go on his own, because of the locker incident, she’s got him on a short leash.So for fun she dragged all her bloody family with her, Mad Mazza, dad who had a stent recently, brother and his fiancée (they didn’t know it was Disney Land ) so had to isolate in England before they could return to Cyprus , you couldn’t make it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
who in there God damn right mind would even pack that type of dress for a holiday let alone wear it round a theme park ?!!! She must cringe at herself now because you never see her wearing stuff like that now.... it's all leggings/jumpers/etc - all sized down of course !!
I was watching a video on yt last night whilst cooking dinner and the influencer sized up for comfort...Nikki Ryan Fopperholic would never do that the influencer is a size 10-12 and she was sizing up to a 24 for comfort in tops and jumpers...

Reactions: 16
The pic of the boys on the sofa was so sad looking & im so glad I’m not the only one who remembers her saying about the boys pooing in the bath when they were younger. Potty training- if they are doing that in the bath then they aren’t ready to be trained which is perfectly fine & normal at there age. She tells so many fibs that she can’t even keep up with them. Does any one else wonder what she actually does with her time, those boys are always asleep supposedly by 6:45 so apart from Netflix what does she do when they are asleep if she can’t keep up with her exercises. They go nursery 2 days awake & what exactly does she do in this time? She must spend so much time food shopping & doing “content”. I follow people who have kids, work part time jobs & still do ads & content. Her play room & kitchen always seems tidy when she shows stories of the boys so does she just spend all day following them around picking up toys. She has also for her been quite quiet on SM in comparison to how she used to be considering it’s her job

Reactions: 12
I've just watched her stories. Two things: how orange is her head and how crepey are her eyelids. She looks like a reject plastic doll.

I'm sure her new content style will be revolutionary...it definitely won't be the usual drivel and begging for likes and saves.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

my favourite picture just
look how good her editting Is! I never seen such an awful looking picture of Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New content style? What does that even mean? (I watch with the sound off as I cba to listen to her)

Was waiting to see if she’d share the petition doing the rounds with all the influencers today.

I do agree people should be verified to have accounts on social media. Safety for children is my main reason. Of course all these idiots are just doing it because of ‘trolling’. She would lose all her bot followers if it happened for a start and also most people used their real accounts to call her out or offer an opinion, it was her that blocked loads and encouraged people to use anonymous accounts instead. It also won’t make a difference with forums like this.

She’s been posted on some marketing page connected to channel mum. Yet again it says ‘with workouts for beginners to fit around the children’...when has she ever posted a workout? Surely they don’t mean the screenshots from some app she uses?

and again she ‘somehow’ makes it seem manageable..because she has loads of help and no job!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t have loads of time to take loads and loads of photographs of herself. Really?!?!? Who is she trying to kid 😂. Hasn’t even posted the new content and is already begging for people to engage with it.

• Haha
She doesn’t have loads of time to take loads and loads of photographs of herself. Really?!?!? Who is she trying to kid 😂. Hasn’t even posted the new content and is already begging for people to engage with it.
Mor like doesn’t have time to EDIT ALL THE PICTURES

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.