Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So despite saying they were starting potty training they haven't .... no surprise there 🙄🙄🙄

For God sake don't encourage her to make a video when she does either... Ffs 🙈🙈
I’m so confused. A bit ago she said they’d taken to potty training like a duck to water. Both performed appropriately in a potty ?? Or am I so over worked I’m hallucinating?

Reactions: 23
I’m so confused. A bit ago she said they’d taken to potty training like a duck to water. Both performed appropriately in a potty ?? Or am I so over worked I’m hallucinating?
She deffo said Grayson sat on the potty and they played him the toilet song or some other rubbish. I bet she tried one day, realised it was going to be hassle and gave up

Reactions: 24
She says that ‘mum shouted to get them out’. Shouted at who? Surely at nearly 2 and a half she doesn’t need Chris or Mazza to help her bathe the boys?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Does her mother STILL bath them for her 🥴
I think she’s saying it from the kids perspective? But surely if you were bathing them alone mum would have shouted something like ‘can you help me get them out quickly please?’. In fact would you even shout that? You could have them both out in 20 seconds flat 🤷🏽‍♀️ . I think it’s another story that never happened?

Reactions: 14
Well I needed some lighter Tattle after the intense few days over on the Harry and Meghan thread and Grayson and Law Law have gone and took a shite in the bath, 🤣 classic!! Laughing my arse off here...thanks girls much needed, and what cleaver boys!!! 😎 p.s wonder did Fopps need Mad Mazza to scoop it out for her “muuuum I cannot possibly ruin my mani scooping the poop”

• Haha
She probably bathes Ratty McFuck too 😂
His mankles are constantly exposed, I bet they get filthy. Ewwwwwww imagine Mad mazza rubbing rat face with her loofah🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣

I think she’s saying it from the kids perspective? But surely if you were bathing them alone mum would have shouted something like ‘can you help me get them out quickly please?’. In fact would you even shout that? You could have them both out in 20 seconds flat 🤷🏽‍♀️ . I think it’s another story that never happened?
Yes you're right it's meant to be from their perspective, but she's so tit at English she can't string a story together, so it comes out all wrong and exposes that she deffo has help at bath time still! So cleaver of her 😄

She's so full of 💩💩💩💩 at their age it would just be a log floating in the water like a redundant toad. Unless they have loose stools from eating the same diet as their mother 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Firstly I’m pretty sure she hasn’t just joined “the poo in the bath” club. I’m 99% sure they have done this before? And didn’t one of them actually do a poo on the potty the first time they sat on it a few weeks ago 🤥

Also, why are the bubbles turning brown?! That would suggest to me their poo is loose...shouldn’t be loose now they are eating food?! Unless it’s the tit SW food she fills them up with? Poor kids.

Who remembers the days when she couldn’t be on her own with them? Literally had to get her mum round to help do bath and bed if Pob wasn’t home?! Jeez she is insufferable.

Reactions: 20
Firstly I’m pretty sure she hasn’t just joined “the poo in the bath” club. I’m 99% sure they have done this before? And didn’t one of them actually do a poo on the potty the first time they sat on it a few weeks ago 🤥

Also, why are the bubbles turning brown?! That would suggest to me their poo is loose...shouldn’t be loose now they are eating food?! Unless it’s the tit SW food she fills them up with? Poor kids.

Who remembers the days when she couldn’t be on her own with them? Literally had to get her mum round to help do bath and bed if Pob wasn’t home?! Jeez she is insufferable.
Pob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't think much has changed I don't think she ever has them on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait for the poo twins to turn her pink Princess chair brown and dump in her precious designer trainers. I’d 100% save, like and share that.

She does my bleeping head in, get your kids off the Internet! You can write about your experiences (if you must) tastefully without coupling it with identities and locations. What don’t these mummy cunts get about that?

Stick to uploading your Turkey teas and your Turkey neck, Forky.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What I don’t get a few months ago she said the boys told her when they did poop when talking about potty training. then Saying they kind of started potty training now the poor lads are shitting in the bath. if it didn’t work out why not do a story about it and make it relatable to parents!!!

Reactions: 19
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath...(the boys not her followers). could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬
She comes across as the type of person who would bring someone down to make herself look good. Even her own children.
tit sticks...no pun intended....in that this could be found when the boys are older and would be cannon fodder for bullies.

Reactions: 17
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Nikki foodie fashion fitness is 1000% going to be that mum that posts everywhere online when she finds a "crusty sock" in her teenage boy's room.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Nikki foodie fashion fitness is 1000% going to be that mum that posts everywhere online when she finds a "crusty sock" in her teenage boy's room.
She will and laugh at their expense. I couldn't stand that cocky comment she made "oh knowing my two they will laugh it off" they're 2?! They can't even tell her when when need a crap, so how can she say this! She can't say anything if they are untidy though, we've seen the tit tip she lives in and hides so well 🤣💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 21
Lot’s to catch up on guys..... but I just wanted to say, that picture???
Firstly, it’s no where near related to the topic she is talking about.
Secondly, how over filtered do you want to make your boys?
Lastly, how sad and empty behind the eyes to they look? At what point would you look at that picture and think “how lovely, I’ll post that for my 158k sex bots to see?”
She really has to drag everybody down, including her own children, to make herself look good.
And for all those deluded, arse licking sheep, that comment how lovely the boys look....go give your head a wobble!! Then zoom in on the eyes of those boys and see if you can see where the cheeky glint of a typical 2 year old is hiding?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.