Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’s just making up these stories for engagement. I’ve only ever had it happen once with my kids but I’m sure the bubbles dont turn brown unless they’ve got the shits 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You just know she’s just making up these stories for engagement. I’ve only ever had it happen once with my kids but I’m sure the bubbles dont turn brown unless they’ve got the shits 💩😂
Never happened with brown bubbles here! More of a brown blob floating around with the white bubbles... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I call bull tit, she has said they have done this before. I’m too tired to look through her boring posts to try and find the evidence 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 17
Imagine invading your children’s privacy so much that you share with thousands of strangers their bodily functions all for likes and comments. Disgraceful.

Those poor boys look glued to the TV & look so sad 😔

I hope they get their revenge when they’re older and share on social media when she loses control of her bodily functions in the home they’ll put her in 🙈

You don’t need to build up to potty training! She probably hasn’t started as she knows the easiest way to do it is to let them go bare bummed and she knows she couldn’t be on her phone all the time then.

Reactions: 22
Those poor boys look as sad as Nikki Ryan / Fopperholics social media career. Poor little sods 😢
And as for plastering it all over her page for all and sundry to see ☹ how can she say that knowing what they’re like they’ll probably laugh it off when they’re older. They are 2 years old for Christ’s sake! You’re not gonna know how they’ll take it or what will happen when they grow up. Give your kids some privacy and stop exploiting them for your own gain Nikki Ryan.

Reactions: 15
Why would they crap in the bath at this age especially when they did it in the potty a few weeks ago according to her.

Reactions: 27
she posted on 1st Feb that they had basically started potty training because her little genius’s already knew what to do with the potties and she was going to ‘go for it’..

now weeks later it just sounds like they tit anywhere they want and it’s now talking about leaving potty training til summer? She’s definitely said before that they’ve done it in the bath and on the carpets during ‘nappy free time’ How lovely of her to share that to so many strangers online.

Reactions: 25
Okay so the boys are now pooing in the bath. Was it not just a few weeks ago that they had mastered potty training first time?? I'm guessing that was another exaggerated lie...?
The only sh'te I can hear is the amount coming from your mouth Nikki...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
O dear princess floppy.......potty training didn’t go as well as she bragged last month 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get some kids don’t get it and may need to give it a bit more time but she made out they were pros! She chats more tit than the amount the boys tit in the bath 🤣
I started training mine in January at 2years and 2 months old and they got it in 2 weeks as we gave her time to adjust. She even wakes in the night for a wee! We thought we’d make the most of lockdown
floppy is too selfish to to put the time in as she can’t stay in the house and god forbid putting the boys in pants for ANOTHER park visit and them needing a wee!!
would Bath bubbles turn brown if you tit in the bath? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The boys will laugh it off will they? Your parents have embarrassing pics of you do they?
Perhaps Mad Mazza would like to share them on her Instagram then and lots of strangers can laugh at you
Those poor kids are going to be so damaged by her online behaviour.

Reactions: 23
The boys will laugh it off will they? Your parents have embarrassing pics of you do they?
Perhaps Mad Mazza would like to share them on her Instagram then and lots of strangers can laugh at you
Those poor kids are going to be so damaged by her online behaviour.
The fact she filters her pictures so much from the same ones Chris posts of her..clearly she doesn’t like ‘bad’ pictures of her being posted online. She also blocks and deletes anything even slightly negative about her

Yet she’s positive both of her children will laugh off the fact she has shared thousands of photos and intimate personal details about their lives online for her monetary gain?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.