Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so plastic and frozen in today’s stories!! I don’t know how she thinks it’s a good look!!

Reactions: 7
She looks so plastic and frozen in today’s stories!! I don’t know how she thinks it’s a good look!!
the dark lip liner and the black lined eyes and overall orange ‘glow’ 😖 I wish she’d tone it town she’d look much better for it
484CA415-70A6-490B-A5B1-6D664C0C2058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yeah it makes it sound like she creates workout videos which she doesn’t, you barely see her workout it’s just pics of her in gym wear or screen shots of that app

Reactions: 15
So helping and supporting people is something she's passionate about? What utter bollocks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the dark lip liner and the black lined eyes and overall orange ‘glow’ 😖 I wish she’d tone it town she’d look much better for itView attachment 477571
Needs a good wash 🧽 scrub that tit off your face !!!!
My daughter went through a phase like this, lots of youngsters do, thick pancake makeup, just looks filthy. Thankfully she has grown out of that now she’s nearly 30.

Reactions: 13
the dark lip liner and the black lined eyes and overall orange ‘glow’ 😖 I wish she’d tone it town she’d look much better for itView attachment 477571
O dear what a state! For someone trying to be like the 20 year old influencers she looks old enough to be their mothers 🙊

Is it not desperate to go on stories to let people know new content is going up please make sure you engage in it 🤷🏻‍♀️
bless her though god loves a trier 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
So helping and supporting people is something she's passionate about? What utter bollocks 🙄
Exactly, the most unhelpful and uncaring person you could meet. If you don't agree with anything she will block and delete you, tantamount to a slap of one of the mums at the school playground. Like with yesterday I think it was Lexi that said her daughter got chosen as Mary so two of the mums blocked and deleted her...it sounds like a jungle out there in the playground and I want to be a mum so badly. I'm 35 and still not managed to concieve by the time I do and get to school age, it will probably be even worse due to social media.

O dear what a state! For someone trying to be like the 20 year old influencers she looks old enough to be their mothers 🙊

Is it not desperate to go on stories to let people know new content is going up please make sure you engage in it 🤷🏻‍♀️
bless her though god loves a trier 🤣🤣
i think Nikki Ryan Fopperholic looks waaaaaaaay more haggered than she has ever looked, but she thinks she looks "stunnnin darlin."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the press today it has been said that there is an app that can edit your body when filming videos. This would explain a lot where Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is concerned. Also why she will never do a live. She has such an unhealthy body image I can imagine this is something she uses to trick her followers into thinking she is smaller than she is
I watched one of her older videos where she was showing an app on her phone. Quite a lot of her other apps were to do with Photoshop etc.. She'll NEVER do a LIVE for that reason. If she did, afterwards all her ar#e-licking followers would say "you look so different in real life" for sure! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Am I reading this wrong or is this a petition to help protect children under 18 on social media?
Is she having a bleeping laugh? Who's protecting her kids? Certainly not her.

You couldn't make it up could you ? She is sharing this is she? So kids under 18 don't get exploited on SM and have to have parental permission ? Who the duck is protecting all the babies and kids under 18 whose parents pimp them out on the daily just for content and likes ? Insta should put a stop to public accounts posting their kids to make money ! Disgraceful - who is their voice ????

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thats not what the petition is for.

Its to get rid of anonymous accounts and if the account is an under 18 then the parents ID has to be provided instead of theirs

Reactions: 5
Thats not what the petition is for.

Its to get rid of anonymous accounts and if the account is an under 18 then the parents ID has to be provided instead of theirs
Oh OK I misunderstood it...... that said they should do something to protect kids like hers !

Reactions: 11
Her face in all that make up looks so wrinkly it's awful. So her amazing boys obviously aren't potty trained now. My daughter is a month older than her twins and she's been potty trained since January. 1 week of accidentsand she grasped it. I expect she thought it was immediate so too much hassle. Lazy cow. They'll be nearly 3 in the summer

Reactions: 11
Am I reading this wrong or is this a petition to help protect children under 18 on social media?
She will view this as a way of stopping trolls. Be careful what you wish for Fopps, as all those sex bots might drop from your follower count 😂

Her face in all that make up looks so wrinkly it's awful. So her amazing boys obviously aren't potty trained now. My daughter is a month older than her twins and she's been potty trained since January. 1 week of accidentsand she grasped it. I expect she thought it was immediate so too much hassle. Lazy cow. They'll be nearly 3 in the summer
They’ll be still in nappies for the wedding abroad I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My child was over 3 before he was potty trained. I'm all for letting them be ready in their own time and not rushing it. You can't compare children. However I never made out was trained when we had not even started.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up, can’t believe there are five pages of a new thread already! (Well I can because she’s a class A douche bag 😉) I’m not dissing anyone who hasn’t toilet trained their 2 and a half year olds because all kids will develop at different times, however I find it hilarious that her boys are so “cleaver” that they know the alphabet, colours and shapes like “rhombus” but are unable to tell her when they’re about to curl one in the bath! 🤣 That’s the reason why focusing on functional use of language is so important. My youngest is a bit older than the twins, she knows most colours, some basic shapes (not rhombus!), none of the Alphabet but she can initiate a proper reciprocal conversation without being coached, she can tell me when she’s excited/sad/angry and why, and she has been able to tell me when she needs a pee or a poo for almost a year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No I think it’s to stop troll accounts that are anonymous

Reactions: 7
I bet her boys haven't learnt any kind of empathy. Not from that cold hearted cow anyway. I was pretending to cry earlier, messing about and my 2.5yr old, bless him, his little face dropped and he said "what's wrong mummy?" I felt so bad! He also squats down and tells the cat "he's soooo cute!" And tries to cuddle him 😄 I hope someone is teaching these boys to love because it's a harsh enough world out there as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.