Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlennCoco

VIP Member
She can naff off with her Monday motivation. Not even gonna read it. More bull 💩 I expect.

It's only just 11am and I've been kicked in the face and bitten on the boob (I'm fine BTW just part of the job!)

Get a job Nikki Ryan and contribute to something actually worthwhile instead of inflating your already massive ego.
Hope you're okay 💜 My husband got bit on the arm when he was at work and had to go to hospital for all sorts of checks (yey for the job he has 🙈)

Reactions: 10

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Have they announced yet when soft plays are due to open? She will be first in the queue 😂 How can she go to supermarkets so much? I know it's for content, but does it not get boring?. I suppose if Primark were open she would be in there.
It is the May 17th date at best currently

Each to their own but.... What the actual fuck does she look like wearing this outfit to a farm 😲
Talk about wrong outfit choice for the setting 😅 and Nikki Ryan if your "broken" toe 🤔 is really hurting you take those awful awful trainers off your feet, and rest your trotters you absolute fool 🙄
Am I seeing things or does that look a bit like a bump under that cost? And is she craving ice cream? Maybe they spent some of their grants on 'the other egg' for content seeing that everyone on YT seems to be getting good views with pregnancies. If she is she needs to eat better for sure.

• Wow

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Being so so passionate about rear facing the boys when she was accepting freebie extended rear facing car seats, then turning them forward facing ASAP.
I’d forgotten about the car seats. She also never adjusts the head rests on them properly, the top of the boys heads are always higher than them, it really pisses me off how lax she is with their safety! And yes as you say, they were turned forward facing very early!

Attachments

• Wow

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .
Oh I hadn’t thought of that! Is it not the same with all Wikis on tattle though? Saved to a word doc anyway.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.
Omg me too. I would LOVE a peloton (I’m a keen spinner and cyclist) but obv can’t afford one

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I have a 3 year old and never been asked to go for a routine eye test?! She has been for a couple though over the last 18 months for a possible squint but thankfully it’s not one. Why does she lie?! Surely everyone watching will be asking why their little ones havnt had one?!
Same my kids are now 8 and I only took them because complaints on headaches and that was when they were 6 1/2 she must know people will question it 🙄

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Never known anyone buy as much as her!! We will never see her in these clothes!
She is a bit mutton!

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Was doing more, boredom mooching, this afternoon 😂. Does anybody remember the police woman friend who had an open account, then made it private? Well her account is now open again (and plastered with pictures of the children 🤷🏼‍♀️). Any how’s, there is a picture of the Mother’s Day meal that her partner made for her. This is a picture of the plate served up for the girls!! Fopperholic, you could really learn a lot from her (obviously not how important your children’s privacy is).
just made me sad to think her family don’t have a Sunday dinner together ! Every single weekend we have a lovely dinner together we all eat the same can’t imagine she’s ever had one !

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Can we add her comment about spraying bleach into the boys leftovers to stop her eating them.
I've added it now with this post as the reference for the screenshot. Also for the pampers ad. Can't seem to add screenshots directly to the Wiki, it has to be a link to post instead. So if anyone wants to add anything, make a post here with the screenshot if you have it, then we can add that post to the Wiki.

Attachments

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Can multitask and watch tv whilst doing anything. Except ironing.
I hate ironing like most people but if I put a
Film on or catch up tv it’s Done and dusted! Although her plié she could watch a how series lol

im Guessin she has been shoppin again to get her yogurts! What a life!

I dreamt last night that we went into lockdown again but this time we wasn’t allowed out our gardens, only to go shoppin once a week and be
A hour out the house! Imagine her if that happened! So steps and no daily shoppin trips! Lol