Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I looked up the fake bag and trainers page and noticed someone on my friends list likes it too (a footballer's wife.. keeping up with The Jones')!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I really just copied and pasted everyone's ideas! I still feel like there's loads missing! Over 70 threads after all!
I’m sure there’ll be a lot more to come too as she’ll never learn! If there were over 70 threads about you surely you would realise you’re going wrong somewhere? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m 56 tomorrow.... 😱 I have some vans and son has bought me some converse too ... I’d draw the line at £650 orthopaedic trainers though ... that’s over half my monthly salary.... it just goes to show money can’t buy class... she looks ridiculous.... 😂😂
Happy birthday for tomorrow! 🍷 🎂

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I actually wonder if she’s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. She’s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but she’s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks

freakshake

VIP Member
Can you speak in a suitably high-pitched shrill voice? Can you swing the camera around like you’re pissed? Can you prattle on incessantly about protein?

You’re in!
Haha possibly the shrill voice but I can’t pretend to be posh I’m from Yorkshire Do you know what can’t be arsed like 99.9% of us

Reactions: 8

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I think she is completely over hauling her wardrobe/changing the style of what she wears as she was having a clear out the other day & she has bought loads of new clothes in the last few months

conrea37

VIP Member
Exactly, why does she have soooo much protein? She isn't body building. Who recommended she have that much? Twinset twat or is a number she plucked out of thin air?
Because it's super filling so she doesn't need to eat much I expect. Very disordered eating. Macros are more than just protein Fopps!