Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .
Oh I hadn’t thought of that! Is it not the same with all Wikis on tattle though? Saved to a word doc anyway.

Reactions: 10
Trying to remember what annoyed me is so entertaining 🤣

Changing the contrast on her birthday photoshoot
Sharing one child's first shoe photo but not the other child's as they had to be ordered in 🙈
Suggesting to ring a supermarket up before you visit to ask for a twin trolley
When she tried clothes on in a fitting room and everything was threw across the floor and she didn't buy them.
Oh and going to the harvester for a no oil jacket and calling the Indian restaurant too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's too many annoyances about Nikki to mention but the "my lips are natural" annoys me more than anything! It's OBVIOUS because they're twice the size from her wedding day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really understand how the wiki works sorry so I might not be any help but some things I can think of are:

Her disordered eating- taking a boiled egg to a hen party for example
Obsession with “protein hit” like grenade bars
Thinking she’s an expert on everything
Her nose filler she mentioned once then never admits to, and not admitting to lip fillers
“Sizing down”
Fast fashion
Posting swipe ups for anything she possibly can
Piss poor grammar (their, they’re, there, boy’s, could of)
Her inability to do anything with her boys on her own
Her ridiculous amount of “me time”
How much she loves herself
Her obsession with her boys fitting into her notions of routines
Trying to be a parenting expert when she’s as unmaternal as they come
Her enabler of a mother

Any good? Apologies if not!
dont forget how she sizes down in everything she wears and she try's to dress like she she's 18! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Think I've added everything mentioned again...

Fopperholic | Tattle Life

Feel free to add yourselves though :) all evidence is in the threads so we don't necessarily have to add proof to everything in the Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m happy to set up the wiki for her, I’ve mentioned doing it before but just need ideas for what to put on it.

things like her putting the boys on a sw diet
Ella’s kitchen
The Lilash debacle
The ‘haven’t had my lips done’ lie
Evidence of her filtering and photoshopping her pics
Sw- what actually happened

any other ideas
Haven’t read any other suggestions yet so, sorry if I’m repeating what’s been said

- claiming free prescriptions for maternity reasons when the boy’s 😜 are over 2 years old. Basically stealing from the NHS.
- has never shown evidence of her degree
- cat’s arse tattoo on her belly button 🤣🤣🤣🤣

- calls the spare cupboard in the middle of her kitchen an island 🧐
- oven in her dining room 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Being so so passionate about rear facing the boys when she was accepting freebie extended rear facing car seats, then turning them forward facing ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Great wiki page, well done @honey&lemon

How about the lack of privacy for her much longer for boy’s😳.
Seemingly unbothered that strangers know so much about her life( where she lives, their routines etc) and happy when people recognise her children when they are out with her parents.
Fan girls over love island contestants.
Comments on celebrities I G accounts as if they are personal friends.
Has never had mental health issues🤔 because she has such a positive attitude.

And of course not forgetting, not taking any notice of the Government instructions to stay at home during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Being so so passionate about rear facing the boys when she was accepting freebie extended rear facing car seats, then turning them forward facing ASAP.
I’d forgotten about the car seats. She also never adjusts the head rests on them properly, the top of the boys heads are always higher than them, it really pisses me off how lax she is with their safety! And yes as you say, they were turned forward facing very early!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice on her new content style grid post she actually had the audacity to put #mentalhealth even though she has basically looked down her nose on those before who have said about their mental health. I have extremely close family members & friends who are on prescriptions due to mental health & there is no way she would sympathise or understand or no how to support anyone with mental health. She doesn’t no how to have a mature on convo on anything, her responses are always short & snappy or she is always laughing at everything!!

Reactions: 17
I know we all joke about her spending on here but I think there's serious issues going on with her. New video coming up tonight to share her latest purchases. New coat, cardigan etc... To wear going to where Nikki? What about the 3 new cardigans you bought not that long ago and the 13 other coats? New tops. Jeans. Her 'dressing room' is obscene with the amount of perfumes, foundations, lipsticks, face creams and so on... Her local Amazon delivery driver must be shattered! I can't remember the last time I bought myself something new to wear. We're in lockdown what's the point? She's the strangest woman ever and Chris MUST have words with her about it. I'm sure it would fall on deaf ears though... Nikki stopping spending...... NEVER!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.