Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It’s 1 year today that the WHO declared a pandemic.

It’s also 1 year ago today Flopps flew out to America with her whole family to create such uhmazing memories and take such treasured family photos like this
my favourite picture just
look how good her editting Is! I never seen such an awful looking picture of Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And me. I was going to put in a big order with them. And they give freebies who does naff all crafts with her twins 😡 there’s so many other insta mum
Accounts where the freebies should have gone to.

I’d be fuming if she got a peloton. I’m desperately saving to get one and just have a normal spinning bike and just pay for the app. Luckily peloton are that popular they don’t need to gift to Beggy Instagrammers (fingers crossed)
Do you know if they did gift someone like this Fopps twat i’d have to have a word .... and tell them they would have turned off a lot of potential customers.

Yes, her face is the same shape in both these pictures and she never filters/photos photoshops her pictures 🤥
Greasy dirty ole bag

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Was waiting to see if she’d share the petition doing the rounds with all the influencers today.

I do agree people should be verified to have accounts on social media. Safety for children is my main reason. Of course all these idiots are just doing it because of ‘trolling’. She would lose all her bot followers if it happened for a start and also most people used their real accounts to call her out or offer an opinion, it was her that blocked loads and encouraged people to use anonymous accounts instead. It also won’t make a difference with forums like this.

Realslimshady

I actually wonder if she’s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. She’s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but she’s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks
I've not spied them while doing the school run on a Monday 🧐

whyamihereagain

Why is she so lispy in the ALDI video. She’s not wearing her Invisalign so it’s not that. It’s like she is salivating at all the food.

Newmumontheblock

Isn’t she supposed to be blonde? That filter - sorry preset looks so out of place for someone who hasent seen sun since Florida 🤔

326DDB7C-B56F-441D-8E0E-7392F1E7AB76.jpeg

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!
I was so obsessed with my first son being potty trained I did it way too early and it took so much longer because I just confused him and put pressure on myself. I subsequently had two more children and neither of them potty trained until they were gone 2.5/3. But when we did try they were ready and did it so much quicker and with no stress at all. I wish I'd known this with my first son!

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I feel the opposite. The thought of them having a spend up of Covid grants which the rest of us taxpayers funded on fake goods, that are often linked to crimes like trafficking of women and child labour. It makes me sick!!!!
However I agree she is a FAKE
That’s true I wasn’t aware of the trafficking/child labour side.

• Sad