Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I’m a few years younger than her and have never bought anything from H&M it’s to young for me! And I’m young at heart but don’t want to dress to young and look like mutton like her!
I’m 32 and such an odd selection of clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t suit her figure at all or her age !

Reactions: 10

SwimBun

And the fact that she has 40 coats (nod to any Irish on here there was a lovely kids program called "wanderly wagon and 40 coats") and has enough lounge wear to cover the whole of Warwick! Oh and the non existabt help to the baby bank!
"40 Coats & his 50 Pockets"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
“I bet you’ve missed your grandparents” que awkward look around and laugh from the boys. Is it just me or do you think they may have been there? Both boys look straight around Nikki at somebody behind her....
They are been told exactly what to say and again all about her family, and how nice to call your children weirdos!

• Sad

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
So at 9st 7lbs she is able to wear a size 10 pair of skinny jeans, so she must weigh less than this now to size down into her extra small/size 8s! 🤔
I’m 5 ‘6 and 8 stone 7. I wear size 10 jeans. They are comfy. Apart from top shop. The stretchy one s there are very generous!! That’s till I hit Easter! Then I wear skirts/ leggings!! Probably till October. Then there’s Halloween!!!

She doesn’t have loads of time to take loads and loads of photographs of herself. Really?!?!? Who is she trying to kid 😂. Hasn’t even posted the new content and is already begging for people to engage with it.
Mor like doesn’t have time to EDIT ALL THE PICTURES

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I wonder if she regrets being such a dick at that hen do. She weighs no more and no less than she did last year so why couldn’t she have just had one night of enjoying herself, joining in with the food and drink, especially when mixing with strangers.

It would have made absolutely no difference to her never ending weight loss journey in the grand scheme of things but seems to have (more than likely) ruined the fledgling friendship she had with that twin mum.

She genuinely puts diet and exercise before absolutely everything. I expect if Chris was on his death bed she’d still have to get her steps in somehow.
Urgh I really cringe at the story, you can imagine the eye rolling from the other girls can’t you 😂

Mardymaud

Oh the suspense for that pile of waffle😏 don’t see why she’s made out it was something completely new she’s never done before. Same shit different way of posting she must of realised no one reads the shit essays she puts underneath photos so will make them into the photos instead 😴

• Haha