Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I don’t follow her bag any more but had a look at her new content....didn’t even bother reading her 4 slides lol so can’t imagine lots will.

Reactions: 11

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
Literally just watching her Aldi “haul” & honestly you would think it’s the first time she has ever shopped there. They have these new bars which are like alien, yeah Aldi has stocked them for well over a decade & how on earth has that cost her a £100. Like people have said what exactly is she feeding the boys as most of that shop is convenience food for. Why is she buying them baby snack bars they are 2.5 years old just buy them normal food & how many yoghurts does she eat a day? I can can get an over flowing trolley of food from Aldi for £125 which I do at the beginning of the month & then top up with fresh bits. Not bothered that the boys have green milk as my little one does as he all ways wants daddies milk but my kid eats everything else “full fat”

Mummytogirls

Her face in all that make up looks so wrinkly it's awful. So her amazing boys obviously aren't potty trained now. My daughter is a month older than her twins and she's been potty trained since January. 1 week of accidentsand she grasped it. I expect she thought it was immediate so too much hassle. Lazy cow. They'll be nearly 3 in the summer

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
If I was the FB people I’d ask why she needs to block so many people? That is not normal behaviour. Especially as these people must have innocently annoyed Fopps seeing as they seem to genuinely follow her FB and interact with it.

Thisnthat

Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????
I bought a couple of those Lidl protein yoghurts, please forgive me. I tried one, it tasted absolutely rank. The other one has gone in the bin. She must have no taste buds left after eating all that processed crap if she is obssssessed with those yoghurts.

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
I think she is completely over hauling her wardrobe/changing the style of what she wears as she was having a clear out the other day & she has bought loads of new clothes in the last few months
Is she sizing up or down on her new purchases? Can't keep up 🙄

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
The Ryan household have clearly had their latest batch of covid self employment grants so that she can prance around damaging people's mental health with her showing off. Yet many legitimate businesses are struggling to get any help whatsoever and so many families are struggling.
Or a tax refund from their self assessment!

If they are a size 8 (which I don’t think they are) they would be very tight and uncomfortable . I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and was 9stone, 5ft3 and I would never have fit in a size 8 clothing! I also would size up in everything (well no I’d buy my actual size) but to get my moneys worth I would size up if I needed to as my weight is like a yo go!!
Oh and to add to this I would never shop a river island as there sizes are sooooooo small anyway

Reactions: 10
"When mummy says what will we see at the doctors today, Grayson you throw your hands in the air like this and shout Nurses with your mouth wide open so that we can All see your breakfast!! Have you got that or shall I tell you again? " Nikki Ryan they are not performing monkies. I'm pretty sure Lawson isn't as willing to do fopperholics make believe so she has to use Grayson
Faveson seems to be changing again. I’m guessing that Grayson is more compliant with her filming demands.
Mazza’s comment about how grandad will say “that’s my boy” is awful too. But, he did run away with the babysitter...
And Grayson does it every time in the hope that he will become Faveson again 😟😟

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I actually wonder if she’s put the boys in to nursery more than two days a week now. She’s ever so quiet on their nursery days (third & fri) but she’s been quiet on a Monday these last few weeks
I think it may be a tactic to try and increase her popularity and presence online. I'm sure one of the tips was to do this if you post a lot so people look for you

Does anyone know where the wiki has gone? Or is it just not up yet?
Ah mystery solved, I can get into it when on her thread but when you go onto wiki it doesn't appear on the list. Odd

Another report submitted to ASA for her incorrect/non use of # on her Baker Ross ad today 👍 This 👇👇👇👇 is where to report

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
How long will it take her to add the #...once she has read here I wonder. There is no hashtag at 23:05

Betty24

That will be

That will them that she shows as people were raving about them on Instagram yesterday so of course she’s rushed off there
Everyone already knows about them if it is the fishcakes. Old news with SW people! Hope is is some find that no one knows about...

• Haha