Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's creaming her pants over a new coat. Actually wtf? 🙄
I'm so glad she's got herself a new coat. If anyone deserves to treat themselves it's her. Heaven forbid she wears one of the other SEVEN coats she has purchased in the last few months.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her eyes have lit up more and she’s more animated discussing her new coat than she’s ever been discussing her kids, unbelievable!
And the fact that she has 40 coats (nod to any Irish on here there was a lovely kids program called "wanderly wagon and 40 coats") and has enough lounge wear to cover the whole of Warwick! Oh and the non existabt help to the baby bank!

Reactions: 12
And the fact that she has 40 coats (nod to any Irish on here there was a lovely kids program called "wanderly wagon and 40 coats") and has enough lounge wear to cover the whole of Warwick! Oh and the non existabt help to the baby bank!
"40 Coats & his 50 Pockets"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay I've set up the wiki- I think we can attach it to every thread starting with the next new one?

Fopperholic | Tattle Life

Anyone can edit this so feel free to add stuff/screenshots to existing items
Wow well done, you don’t actually realise how much of a douche she is until you actually see it all written down on the one page! If that was me I would be mortified beyond all belief and I’m sure the people close to me would be too and give me a stern talking to!

Reactions: 19
Can we add her comment about spraying bleach into the boys leftovers to stop her eating them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wow well done, you don’t actually realise how much of a douche she is until you actually see it all written down on the one page! If that was me I would be mortified beyond all belief and I’m sure the people close to me would be too and give me a stern talking to!
I really just copied and pasted everyone's ideas! I still feel like there's loads missing! Over 70 threads after all!

I really just copied and pasted everyone's ideas! I still feel like there's loads missing! Over 70 threads after all!
I’m sure there’ll be a lot more to come too as she’ll never learn! If there were over 70 threads about you surely you would realise you’re going wrong somewhere? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She has ANOTHER NEW bleeping COAT ?!!!!! She is as giddy as a toddler on a roundabout talking about her new coat 'I LOVE IT IT'S LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU' *eye duck ... eye duck excited squeal* Will you grow the duck up - is this actually all she does with her time .... what a useless piece of space she actually is !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
For the wiki

The fitbit event
Spraying her food with bleach
The kitchen "island", oven in the dining area
No-one telling her she had to help the boys sit up
Having her parents decorate a room at their house that matched the boys nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re her degree that doesn't exist. In one of her older videos she mentions that she felt amazing on her graduation day because if the little dress she wore re her weightloss. Just don't get why there's no graduation picture. It is WEIRD. For someone who LOVES the camera it doesn't add up. Please if there are any Tattlers on here who know why or any of her old uni friends please spill the beans. It is a mystery. 🤔
I have friends and family who have degrees and they proudly display their cap and gown graduation photos in frames around the homes.
You would have thought with her oversized ego she would be reminded everyone that she has a degree.

Reactions: 15
Can we add her comment about spraying bleach into the boys leftovers to stop her eating them.
I've added it now with this post as the reference for the screenshot. Also for the pampers ad. Can't seem to add screenshots directly to the Wiki, it has to be a link to post instead. So if anyone wants to add anything, make a post here with the screenshot if you have it, then we can add that post to the Wiki.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Wiki: When doing a gender reveal, they revealed they were having two boys and Mad Mazza shouts out “you still have another egg!” Or something to that effect, as if to say they didn’t want boys.

Who rememberS when the “boy’s” were tiny and she used to have really long nails and she would tap and poke their faces?! Like she didn’t know what to do with them other than poke and tap them?! It was infuriating and was when I started to dislike her 😆😆😆

Reactions: 22
Okay I've set up the wiki- I think we can attach it to every thread starting with the next new one?

Fopperholic | Tattle Life

Anyone can edit this so feel free to add stuff/screenshots to existing items
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .
Good shout. That was hilarious when Kate tried to delete it 🤣 someone save a copy

• Haha
Trying to remember what annoyed me is so entertaining 🤣

Changing the contrast on her birthday photoshoot
Sharing one child's first shoe photo but not the other child's as they had to be ordered in 🙈
Suggesting to ring a supermarket up before you visit to ask for a twin trolley
When she tried clothes on in a fitting room and everything was threw across the floor and she didn't buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.