Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The engagement on her food posts is appalling for such a ‘foodie’. I can’t see brands working with her based on the past few weeks. The yoghurt post (yes the one with 87 yoghurts for the week), equates to less than 0.35% engagement. It’s just not good enough and shows how she’s lost her way so much with her content. The twins get her the most engagement hands down, hence why she’ll keep pimping them out.
Really can’t see her having another baby when she has had such a shock with motherhood and has refused to adapt her life to accommodate them.

Reactions: 18
The engagement on her food posts is appalling for such a ‘foodie’. I can’t see brands working with her based on the past few weeks. The yoghurt post (yes the one with 87 yoghurts for the week), equates to less than 0.35% engagement. It’s just not good enough and shows how she’s lost her way so much with her content. The twins get her the most engagement hands down, hence why she’ll keep pimping them out.
Really can’t see her having another baby when she has had such a shock with motherhood and has refused to adapt her life to accommodate them.
I don't think she got half as much free stuff as she was expecting to get. She got a fair few things when they were small, car seats, clothing etc. But it seems to have dried up lately unless she's being sneaky 🤔 she doesn't seem to get many ads either compared to others with the same size following

Reactions: 23
I don't think she got half as much free stuff as she was expecting to get. She got a fair few things when they were small, car seats, clothing etc. But it seems to have dried up lately unless she's being sneaky 🤔 she doesn't seem to get many ads either compared to others with the same size following
her brand work has really dried up hasn’t it? She gets maybe one ad a month now and most of the rest of her ‘content’ is stuff she’s making up herself. When I see a lot of the paid ads the likes of Tesco are doing with influencers, some of them have as low follower numbers as 12k. Hopefully brands are just aware of what she’s like now.

• Heart
her brand work has really dried up hasn’t it? She gets maybe one ad a month now and most of the rest of her ‘content’ is stuff she’s making up herself. When I see a lot of the paid ads the likes of Tesco are doing with influencers, some of them have as low follower numbers as 12k. Hopefully brands are just aware of what she’s like now.
Your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As petty as I am it would give me great satisfaction to see her never get an AD ever again 😄 even when she does get some work it's absolutely dire. No wonder they don't want her 🤦🏼‍♀️ that is odd how she didn't land Tesco. Half her footwear is from them 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those trainers can’t be the real deal? I don’t know anyone who has young children that would A) spend that amount on trainers for themselves and B) wear them to a MUDDY FARM!
Must admit I wore my mcqueens (real) black glitter ones to the farm to pumpkin pick 😂🤣 wasn’t my best idea lol 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another thread suggestion:

Fopperholic; such a protein fiend,
takes boiled eggs to parties and fingers ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has really out done herself on this one. 12 of the 24 comments are hers and she has managed less than 325 likes in 8 hours. Wow what an influencer!
Maybe her sheeples who are not quite as cleaver as she is are still trying to find a dictionary that will tell them what ‘motivtion’ is and what it means 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Motivtion a new brand of protein yoghurt? Where can I buy some?

*Runs out the door in my fake trainers, lip smacking and screeching at Faveson and Beigeson to hurry the duck up*

• Haha
QUICK LIKE, TAG A FRIEND, SHARE AND SAVE.... so so desperate for engagement it’s embarrassing 🤢

Puts a video on complaining about midgies with a filter which covers the screen in little black dots... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The flies are probably attracted to her protein farts 🤣🤣🤣 you can’t get rid of them really

• Haha
You can just imagine her whipping a set of these out her bag when lockdowns over and she’s at the harvester! Weighing that jacket spud!
Can you imagine her ' excuse me you said this was 75g of protein well I've just weighed it's actually 74g "

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grayson is really cleaver for a 2 year old apparently 🤣. Clearly doesn’t get his brains from his mother then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.