Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not read her Monday motivation... SHARE, SAVE, TAG rubbish but noticed this... how said so it looks like more comments 🙄🙄🤣🤣
I'm surprised she doesn't just put one # on each comment then she would have 50 comments just from her #'s 😂. She really isn't any good at this social media stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean there is you kids touching a fence a pandemic but Grayson is literally chewing the metal fence and not one parent tells him to stop as she’s too busy bleeping filming
exactly! And even forgetting the pandemic .. it’s a farm, with farm animals, muck and poo on fences, and there’s Grayson with hands and mouth all over the fence. But then it’s obvious hygiene isn’t her strong point

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The boys look so sad like they just want to run around not be part of the photo shoot. Imagine being that caught up in getting a photo for the gram! I bet there were other kids wanting to play on the tractor but couldn’t as she wanted a her photo shoot. I actually find it really sad. Get pictures of the boys playing. you don’t have to be in them to prove you were having a good time

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestions page early sorry! Obsessed with beige & a lot of fage your desperation makes us all rage

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That is the worst outfit I’ve ever seen on Instagram. WTF are those trainers on a 40 year old worn with a beige dress and flasher Mac?! To a farm as well. Absolutely ridiculous.

What part of essential travel only does Fopps not understand?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those trainers can’t be the real deal? I don’t know anyone who has young children that would A) spend that amount on trainers for themselves and B) wear them to a MUDDY FARM!

Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no way she has spent £800 on those trainers. She follows a very good fake bag/shoe site (who often like her posts) and that is where she gets her YSL/Gucci/LV/Balenciaga stuff from. Doesn't add up to spend £12 on a dress and then £1000 on a YSL bag. I think the only real bits are her Gucci belt and poss the changing bag. I can see at least one bag is fake as the metalware logo isn't correct, it's very very subtle but it's there. Maybe that's why she doesn't show them upclose?

Nikki's not trying to be a relatable mum on insta, she is trying her luck as an 'aspirational' account. She wants people to look up to her as how to dress, parent, eat. Have to laugh at that as her life is my idea of a nightmare 😂

Reactions: 27
She can naff off with her Monday motivation. Not even gonna read it. More bull 💩 I expect.

It's only just 11am and I've been kicked in the face and bitten on the boob (I'm fine BTW just part of the job!)

Get a job Nikki Ryan and contribute to something actually worthwhile instead of inflating your already massive ego.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She can naff off with her Monday motivation. Not even gonna read it. More bull 💩 I expect.

It's only just 11am and I've been kicked in the face and bitten on the boob (I'm fine BTW just part of the job!)

Get a job Nikki Ryan and contribute to something actually worthwhile instead of inflating your already massive ego.
Hope you're okay 💜 My husband got bit on the arm when he was at work and had to go to hospital for all sorts of checks (yey for the job he has 🙈)

Reactions: 10
Who is she trying to impress with her £600+ trainers? The people who frequent these family friendly places certainly won't give a flying duck what she's got on her feet. Only chavs seem to look at what labels you're wearing...Even the Queen has had the same pair of shoes for about 20 years and the same wax jacket re-waxed year after year. I don't think any of her designer pieces are real either. If she enjoys it, good for her but I think she is literally just trying to keep up with the insta huns and that just makes her tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
13 comments in 3 hours on the Monday motivation, and 5 are her own 😂😂 oh and one is her mum, so that doesn’t count either!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but by wearing those trainers to the farm she has pretty much confirmed they’re fake. No way would she wear them to the farm if they were real. This is the woman who couldn’t even afford to have an oven in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Before lockdown I was stood behind a young girl in a queue to pay at the Range. She looked an absolute head from head to toe and guess what she had on her feet? Yep the very same, and very likely fake like Nikki Ryans are! What I don’t get is why you’d wear a trainer that has your size plastered on the front of them? Come on we all know fopps is size obsessed so is this why she has them?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.