Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Lawson shakes his head, at the beginning of the reel, does anybody think she is telling him to give Grayson a crisp and he is refusing? 😂 then Grayson gives Lawson another crisp and gets one in return! Not quite Grayson that’s manipulating 😂 (sorry, just been over analysing 😂)

Reactions: 21
When Lawson shakes his head, at the beginning of the reel, does anybody think she is telling him to give Grayson a crisp and he is refusing? 😂 then Grayson gives Lawson another crisp and gets one in return! Not quite Grayson that’s manipulating 😂 (sorry, just been over analysing 😂)
I thought the same. I don’t know how she can say that Grayson is manipulating when he only gets one of Faveson’s crisps and Faveson gets two of his. Then she calls him cleaver!
Another thing that concerned me about that video is the way that hula hoop was put in his mouth it was obvious he was having difficulty manoeuvring it round. Surely she should have stepped in at that point and removed it from his mouth before he started choking? Or maybe I’m over analysing now 😳 Choking is one of my biggest fears.

Reactions: 16
So she’s uploaded a new video of Greyson and Beigeson.

Why does she use such inappropriate songs with sexual lyrics?! 🤢🤯🤬

The lyrics are:

Sim simma, who got the keys to my Beamer?
Who am I, the girls dem sugar
How can I, make love to a fellow?
In a rush, pass mi the keys to my truck
Who am I, the girls dem luck
And I and I will make love to precious
She has to put music over the top to hide the fact she’s barking orders at them and they’re not actually doing it off their own back 🤣

I thought the same. I don’t know how she can say that Grayson is manipulating when he only gets one of Faveson’s crisps and Faveson gets two of his. Then she calls him cleaver!
Another thing that concerned me about that video is the way that hula hoop was put in his mouth it was obvious he was having difficulty manoeuvring it round. Surely she should have stepped in at that point and removed it from his mouth before he started choking? Or maybe I’m over analysing now 😳 Choking is one of my biggest fears.
I don’t think she thinks of choking......this is the person who gives her 2 year old skittles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I can't quite understand why she's put that reel in. They swapped a few crisps big deal. It's so dull

Reactions: 29
Imagine being proud of your child manipulating anyone

and that use of music is just beyond grim

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I see the boys get the same 7g of low fat cheese she allows herself :rolleyes:

fopps.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is going for a standard optician check up for the boys today... no love you are finally getting that squint looked at! Thankfully!

Reactions: 30
She is going for a standard optician check up for the boys today... no love you are finally getting that squint looked at! Thankfully!
Ha ha I have two kids and never been asked to go to an eye check for both my kids. She’s trying to make out it’s normal, why doesn’t she say we are just going to get Grayson eye checked

Reactions: 29
I have a 3 year old and never been asked to go for a routine eye test?! She has been for a couple though over the last 18 months for a possible squint but thankfully it’s not one. Why does she lie?! Surely everyone watching will be asking why their little ones havnt had one?!

Reactions: 24
We all know if Grayson gets glasses or has to wear a patch she will just photoshop them out of photos as it doesn’t fit in with her perfect life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah the fact she had to clarify it’s just a standard eye test and it’s for both of them not just Grayson, means it definitely not a standard eye test for them both😆

but if she still can’t be transparent about it she’ll just cover up him having to wear glasses or a patch. We all know appearances are the only thing that matter with this one and she’ll consider him less than perfect if he has to wear something. Which is really sad

Oh and no ‘health care professional’ is going to send two toddlers for a ‘routine’ eye test in a pandemic if there wasn’t a good reason.

Reactions: 38
We all know if Grayson gets glasses or has to wear a patch she will just photoshop them out of photos as it doesn’t fit in with her perfect life
It’s sad isn’t it! She would do much better by being a relatable mum blogger rather than someone with so many insecurities she needs to make out she is perfect. Those kids are screwed as they will never be as perfect as she wants everything in her life to be. The sad thing is if she stepped back and appreciated what she has she might feel better about herself!

Reactions: 15
No health care professionals ask you to take your 2 year old for a standard eye test
I've got 3 kids and this is never requested. Utter bullshit

Plus the fact what the hell does it matter of he needs glasses or a patch. All about looks with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
No health care professionals ask you to take your 2 year old for a standard eye test
I've got 3 kids and this is never requested. Utter bullshit
Exactly! I’ve got 4 and never 😂😂 someone has obviously noticed that squint and told her too! Or she’s asked about it and doesn’t want to say.

Reactions: 18
She’s a bleeping idiot. If she was honest and said I’m worried about his eye so going to get it checked it would make her a million percent more relatable and I would actually have an ounce of respect for her

Reactions: 26
Why can't she see that she would be more relatable, still annoying but more relatable, if she said it was Grayson going to check for a squint. Then document the process, no posing outside the opticians though Nikki Ryan. She gets it so wrong so many times.

Reactions: 18
Also, considering all the talk lately about teaching boys to respect women, I don’t find her sleaze bag husband clearly teaching them to get excited about seeing nurses funny. Nurses are not ‘things’ for men to get excited about. They are qualified professionals who do more work in a day than those two do in a year.

sorry I know that might sound petty but the events of the last couple of weeks have really made me take notice of this stuff. It’s so important boys education on how to treat and view women starts early and it’s not the first time he’s been inappropriate and she’s cackled like a witch in response.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Also, considering all the talk lately about teaching boys to respect women, I don’t find her sleaze bag husband clearly teaching them to get excited about seeing nurses funny. Nurses are not ‘things’ for men to get excited about. They are qualified professionals who do more work in a day than those two do in a year.

sorry I know that might sound petty but the events of the last couple of weeks have really made me take notice of this stuff. It’s so important boys education on how to treat and view women starts early and it’s not the first time he’s been inappropriate and she’s cackled like a witch in response.
it's her cackling that I can't stand. She could have said yes we may see nurses, are they going the hospital then rather than an opticians? (My son had to go to the eye department repeatedly as a toddler as he had delayed vision as a baby, but then he just went to the optician once discharged from the hospital) Not make a deal of what he said by cackling like a deranged witch.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.