Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, what a boring load of old foodshopperbollox that was. The only vaguely interesting thing was how chubby and puffy her face was without the help of filters. Oh, and while I'm here, the reason that our lovely Chelsea doesn't have time to watch Netflix is because she's a proper mum to her twins, she's also looking after her very poorly husband, a stepson and two dogs. So suggesting that she watches Netflix when she's in the bath or getting ready in the morning is, without doubt, the most ignorant, crass thing to come out of your overfilled lips to date you silly vacuous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yawn, what a boring load of old foodshopperbollox that was. The only vaguely interesting thing was how chubby and puffy her face was without the help of filters. Oh, and while I'm here, the reason that our lovely Chelsea doesn't have time to watch Netflix is because she's a proper mum to her twins, she's also looking after her very poorly husband, a stepson and two dogs. So suggesting that she watches Netflix when she's in the bath or getting ready in the morning is, without doubt, the most ignorant, crass thing to come out of your overfilled lips to date you silly vacuous woman.
You tell em Hev👏❤ spot on as always!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Very badly if so 🤣 it’s the corners of her mouth that get me she looks like the joker 🤣
Someone said on here before, she's like the character out of Return to Oz, the one who just pops a different head on depending what mood she's in! Never known anyone to look so different from pic to pic depending what she's done to it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Money must be tight if she's doing so many swipe ups before 9am FFS! She never did wish her beloved babysitter Mazza Happy Mothers Day - I guess stubbing her manky toe made Mothers Day even more ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE ........... She really is insufferable....... she didn't buy the ice cream #hashtag Fopps finds..... if you look at that hashtag the only pics are her's apart from one lol!! Buying the boys more plastic tat and poshing like teenager in her new clothes..... oh duck RIGHT OFF NICOLA...... bet she goes out and does her steps today 'suspected broken toe' or not ! She's not even been for it to be checked over from what I can make out... 'DR Nicola' knows it could be broken.... because she once did a yts in a GP surgery on day release..... !!! IDIOT !!
OK... bored so took one for the team while stuff my face on a family bag of S&V crisps and watch the Aldi 'haul' to see what UHMAZING new finds she had.... wellllllllllll this is what there was !!

packet flavour rice
Pasta
Yoghurts - usual - protien hit ones and vage!
Aldi version of Alpen bars
Prunes
haribos for the kids
some shreddies which were 'a bit of her' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ketchup
Aldi beans are the best?!!
turkey mince
skinny burgers
skinny meatballs
chicken
tuna
prawns - she's obsessed with prawns !!!
milk - skimmed and semi-skimmed - no full fat for the boys !!
low fat cheese
baby bels
ham
gerkins/pickles
couple packs of veg crisps
some of the vienetta ice cream lolly things (so she bought 2 boxes lol)

this point I'm still waiting for her BIG EXCITING FINDS ....... drum rolllllllll

they were !

some high protien granola
some Aldi own slimworld frozen chips

she also had a big bag of them fridge raider chicken type things that she said you could have with a salad....

some fruit, some veg, she can't live without kale?!

And that's about it ladies.... oh and her face look pretty puffy and podgy in the video intro...... nothing like her wotsit stretched selfies !!

Saved you all 10 mins there ;)
And most things out of date in next couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she need quick fix food. She can’t go anywhere and doesn’t have a job? She’s a sad excuse of a woman x

Reactions: 26
Just seen Chelsea is still working through everything she is going through. She truly is y inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yesterday picture post on the grid v’s yesterday’s recorded you tube video v’s today’s stories on the gram.
her nose in that middle pic!! I actually cant wait to see what she looks like in a year's time because she is just making a mess of herself now.

Reactions: 17
Killing 10 minutes so put myself through hell....

The lip smacking really is back 🙈
What the hell did she spend £100 on?
8 mini fish cakes between 4 of them?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What do they boys eat she only seems to buy food she likes. Nothing kid friendly well part from some sweets and yogurts, , and she’s always at the supermarket buying food , wonder how much she throws out ??

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow had to read the comment after you guys all said how bad it was of fop, and geez what a reply I have my iPad everywhere 🙄 to zone out !! Like wtf !!
As a parent you get to watch tv when kids are in bed anything before that might be on but im
Not watching, my kids go to school as ages 8 and above now so whilst on furlough I can watch tv in the day but even I’ve not watched a much as her bloody iPad must be on 24/7 !! crappy comment !

Reactions: 20
You tell em Hev👏❤ spot on as always!
Thanks. I've been trying to step away and distance myself from Fopps, but when she is so thoughtless to someone as pure as Chelsea, she rattles my bleeping bones and I can't say nothing. Uurgh horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.