Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK... bored so took one for the team while stuff my face on a family bag of S&V crisps and watch the Aldi 'haul' to see what UHMAZING new finds she had.... wellllllllllll this is what there was !!

packet flavour rice
Pasta
Yoghurts - usual - protien hit ones and vage!
Aldi version of Alpen bars
Prunes
haribos for the kids
some shreddies which were 'a bit of her' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ketchup
Aldi beans are the best?!!
turkey mince
skinny burgers
skinny meatballs
chicken
tuna
prawns - she's obsessed with prawns !!!
milk - skimmed and semi-skimmed - no full fat for the boys !!
low fat cheese
baby bels
ham
gerkins/pickles
couple packs of veg crisps
some of the vienetta ice cream lolly things (so she bought 2 boxes lol)

this point I'm still waiting for her BIG EXCITING FINDS ....... drum rolllllllll

they were !

some high protien granola
some Aldi own slimworld frozen chips

she also had a big bag of them fridge raider chicken type things that she said you could have with a salad....

some fruit, some veg, she can't live without kale?!

And that's about it ladies.... oh and her face look pretty puffy and podgy in the video intro...... nothing like her wotsit stretched selfies !!

Saved you all 10 mins there ;)
So nothing new then? Nothing she hasn’t posted about a million times before 😂.
She posted early as she couldn’t wait to show us, no love, you posted early as you are home alone and you can man the comments in peace 😂 and also, your views are shocking so why not aim for a lunch time audience instead 🤷🏼‍♀️?

Reactions: 17
who the duck gets excited about that shop...it was nothing special.

If she had been any good at being a sw consultant that she would know that aldi have had those benefit bars for at least 10 years, they are NOT NEW.

The words that she uses to describe food is not normal....why would you call all sorts of food beautiful... she is brainwashed by such words

ps guys... "dont forget to put a positive comment down below" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you could stick a high In protein sticker on a bag of dog tit and she would buy it and get all excited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I notice she's not called it a 'haul' !! It's just a boring weekly food shop...... mine is more exciting than that !!

Reactions: 15
10 million yoghurts and packets of rice/grains for herself and 4 yoghurts and 1 pack of pasta and sauce for the boys which they apparently are obsessed with. Tight cow! Her entire shop is centred around her and her obsession with everything low fat and high protein.

Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before on here but please don’t think we all sound like chav’s in warwickshire. Her saying flour in her warwickshite accent drives me nuts!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think her comment towards Chelsea is quite telling about what life is at like in the Ryan house. Fopps watching the iPad at any opportunity and sticking the boys in front of YouTube to entertain them.
It’s not like it’s an achievement to complete Netflix 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
who the duck gets excited about that shop...it was nothing special.

If she had been any good at being a sw consultant that she would know that aldi have had those benefit bars for at least 10 years, they are NOT NEW.

The words that she uses to describe food is not normal....why would you call all sorts of food beautiful... she is brainwashed by such words

ps guys... "dont forget to put a positive comment down below" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Should I be writing "love it" on my foof (down below) according to prikki? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Granola, Vage and Prunes !! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I like that apart from the Prunes! I Wouldn’t call it amazing.
My fave breakfast is porridge with biscotti spread (the Aldi version) with fruit.

She is taking photos of the products in store, but if she is buyin them why not do it at home!

Reactions: 15
10 million yoghurts and packets of rice/grains for herself and 4 yoghurts and 1 pack of pasta and sauce for the boys which they apparently are obsessed with. Tight cow! Her entire shop is centred around her and her obsession with everything low fat and high protein.
She filmed on this on Tuesday right? Boys had to have been at Mazzas. There was no sign of them!

maybe she buys so little for the boys because she hardly has them at home anymore? 2 yogurts each, a pasta and sauce, some fake Nutella, grapes and some haribo. And as usual, low fat cheese and semi skimmed milk.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she so lispy in the ALDI video. She’s not wearing her Invisalign so it’s not that. It’s like she is salivating at all the food.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.