Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s lying about watching all that TV, she’s that thick she thinks she’s being relatable by talking about all the popular shows that the ‘young ones’ are watching. I bet she reads the episode summaries on Wikipedia and just bullshits that she’s seen them. I’ve done that (the wiki but not the bullshitting 🤣) when I’ve missed the odd episode of something when I can’t catch up because I don’t get a chance to watch everything I would like... because I have a 2 and a half year old, a full time job, a house to run, a husband that works shifts, a dishwasher and a kitchen with an oven in 💋
And you probably do ur ironing not like Nicola! Am so irritated tonight and she gets right on my nerves..I can't bear her!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And you probably do ur ironing not like Nicola! Am so irritated tonight and she gets right on my nerves..I can't bear her!!!!!
I don’t think many people enjoy ironing but we all just do it. Can’t believe someone who doesn’t work and has help with her kids 6 days out of 7 can’t be arsed to iron! She could surely watch her TV programmes while she ironed then that would at least be somewhat productive? I genuinely think she’s got some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue as all this isn’t normal behaviour. Being obsessed with clothes but not wanting to iron them, being obsessed with posting about food but barely eating, watching a crazy amount of TV to “zone out”, not being able to cope with her kids on her own, being almost manic when talking about buying clothes and food, the constant new clothes, always needing home improvements... She’ll probably never be truly happy unless she addresses whatever the underlying issues are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t be sure where he is, but Chris has posted some stories with some grey wall panelling behind him which I haven’t seen before...has Fopps jumped on yet another insta trend, she’s so unoriginal!!! (That’s if it is their house)
So predictable going with panelling she just has to try and keep up with the insta trends! & who hacked his hair

Reactions: 13
I don’t think many people enjoy ironing but we all just do it. Can’t believe someone who doesn’t work and has help with her kids 6 days out of 7 can’t be arsed to iron! She could surely watch her TV programmes while she ironed then that would at least be somewhat productive? I genuinely think she’s got some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue as all this isn’t normal behaviour. Being obsessed with clothes but not wanting to iron them, being obsessed with posting about food but barely eating, watching a crazy amount of TV to “zone out”, not being able to cope with her kids on her own, being almost manic when talking about buying clothes and food, the constant new clothes, always needing home improvements... She’ll probably never be truly happy unless she addresses whatever the underlying issues are.
I think she's got a issues..She will never be happy with what and who she's got..It's sad really...

Reactions: 22
I don’t have kids but even I don’t have that much time to watch the amount of things she says she does. I’m loving Chelsea’s comment. You’d think that reading that might make Nikki Ryan realise what a douche she sounds like. There’s no way on earth I could be watching stuff whilst trying to work and who has time to watch stuff whilst getting ready in a morning. Sticking an episode of something on in a morning would be the last thing on my mind. I’ve been working from home the past year but even then it’s a case of get up, get showered and get downstairs as soon as I can to start work. I couldn’t be doing with spending an hour preening myself whilst watching something on my iPad.

Reactions: 23
She irritates the crap out of me. Her constantly taking about when she’s “getting ready” - that’s what you do when you’re a teenager and you’re doling yourself up to go to the local disco?! It’s so self indulgent, who has time to watch bleeping tit tv while “getting ready” every single day?! Yet still whinges about not having time to herself. She is absolutely infuriating

I think she's got a issues..She will never be happy with what and who she's got..It's sad really...
I honestly think she is just so shallow that even a TV show she skims the surface of, she can't be paying much attention to whatever show she's watching if she's watching it when getting ready (staring at herself). Weird woman! And too much TV is numbing herself to her reality, some people do this with alcohol, she's doing it with TV, she really does have issues!

Reactions: 15
I’ve said this time and again - she’s so like my sister in law - you cannot believe a word out of her mouth. If you asked my SIL to describe the sky she would add a hot air balloon and an alien spaceship. So full of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's using these big long cardis to try and hide (or slim) her legs. She's trying to give the illusion here that they are half the size!

Also, I wish Chelsea would delete and block Fopps. She is so ignorant in the way she talks to her. Chelsea is the one that excels at multitasking in so many ways!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is ‘getting ready’ these days?! I literally move from jogging bottoms to jogging bottoms. I went to pick my son up from nursery today and I had barely brushed my hair but who cares?! I drop him off in the mornings even worse 🤣

Nicola you’re basic

Reactions: 19
I don’t have kids but even I don’t have that much time to watch the amount of things she says she does. I’m loving Chelsea’s comment. You’d think that reading that might make Nikki Ryan realise what a douche she sounds like. There’s no way on earth I could be watching stuff whilst trying to work and who has time to watch stuff whilst getting ready in a morning. Sticking an episode of something on in a morning would be the last thing on my mind. I’ve been working from home the past year but even then it’s a case of get up, get showered and get downstairs as soon as I can to start work. I couldn’t be doing with spending an hour preening myself whilst watching something on my iPad.
Not only is she watching all this TV while she’s ‘working’ or getting ready, but she also has the time to reply to EVERY SINGLE COMMENT on her posts! All this AND she has two boy’s 😉 to look after!

Reactions: 17
“Seeing certain foods as good or bad”

Floppy, you said cereal was your weakness the other day. Pathetic. The ExPert strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe Nikki Ryan Fopperholic calls this a job and gets away with it. Her feed is basically full of the same identical cross eyed stretched mirror selfies. Same pose, different outfit. Who does this honestly. I don’t know how any self respecting brand would want to work with her. Her content is not inspirational or motivational in the slightest and serves only to make herself feel good.

She's using these big long cardis to try and hide (or slim) her legs. She's trying to give the illusion here that they are half the size!

Also, I wish Chelsea would delete and block Fopps. She is so ignorant in the way she talks to her. Chelsea is the one that excels at multitasking in so many ways!
I agree. Nikki Ryan/fopperhollic will never be an ounce of the woman or mother that Chelsea is. You'd think it would be the elder one that people should look up too, but Chelsea is about 15 years younger than Nikki Ryan. It's the 40 year old that can't cope and needs to have her 60 odd year old mum to come and help every day. Its pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That comment back to Chelsea! She should reply my multi tasking skills more lie with
- taking my twins (two children) a walk with no help and no buggy
- also taking the dogs
- cleaning the house while keeping my boys safe and happy
- cooking amazing food, while watching (2) boys!
- working a real job! (!!!!!!!)
- on top of absolutely everything making sure my poorly husband is ok and comfortable and gets to all his appointments
But happy carting about the iPad everywhere fopps.
Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
On every photo she posts one of the children are never looking and look like they cba with the same old photo shoots an the other one looks like they are being shouted at to smile 😑😂 it's really embarrassing give it up and go get a proper job Nikki

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.