Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless I missed it, but it doesn’t appear that baker ross have shared her ad on their page. They only seem to be sharing the ones where the children are actually being creative. Looms like her pretend shoot of her children passing off her work as their own, didn’t quite make the cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless I missed it, but it doesn’t appear that baker ross have shared her ad on their page. They only seem to be sharing the ones where the children are actually being creative. Looms like her pretend shoot of her children passing off her work as their own, didn’t quite make the cut 😂
I don’t get why she had to be in the picture, she’s should of just took a pic of them playing and doing crafts

Reactions: 23
What on earth makes this woman a Weight loss expert?! The fact is, she’s yoyo’d for over 20 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks!
And that blighted a potential friendship?
Nah it just kinda killed the mood you know?

Everyone was like HEN DO!!! 👄💃🏻🥂🍾🍹🎉🎊

Then Fopps turns up with some tins of ‘Gin and Slim’ (because she can sin them), a pot of boiled eggs and other ‘sinned’ nibbles so that she can be sure she won’t over-indulge. We all thought it was a massive fun-sponge moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rose Ramsay 🙄
Fopps really hates ironing doesn't she?! Solution...? Ignore it and order replacements. Don't worry, the cleaner and Mazza will be on slave duties pretty soon. Joke!
She just wanted an excuse to mention that she has a spare room no doubt... couldn't help herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really confused, on stories we go from new office to material for a bed... is ratboy going to be sleeping in there too?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She isn't a normal twin mum and that reply to Chelsea is not normal behaviour who even does that with an ipad? I like to sit and relax and watch an hour or so tv in the evening... and Chelsea puts her kids first... and her husband... and her home... and cooking and feeding her family ... who engaged and does things with her kids...that's why she doesn't have time... she's not a self centered.... self absorbed woman who ships her kids off to nursery to get her 'me' time.... she's a good... decent woman who dotes on her family and puts them first !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She isn't a normal twin mum and that reply to Chelsea is not normal behaviour who even does that with an ipad? I like to sit and relax and watch an hour or so tv in the evening... and Chelsea puts her kids first... and her husband... and her home... and cooking and feeding her family ... that's why she doesn't have time... she's not a self centered.... self absorbed woman who ships her kids off to nursery to get her 'me' time.... she's a good... decent woman who dotes on her family and puts them first !
What a ridiculous reply! Multitasking like that is nothing to be showing off about - it's actually quite sad.

Fopps doesn't live in the real world. She wouldn't last a day in Chelsea's shoes!!

Reactions: 33
She isn't a normal twin mum and that reply to Chelsea is not normal behaviour who even does that with an ipad? I like to sit and relax and watch an hour or so tv in the evening... and Chelsea puts her kids first... and her husband... and her home... and cooking and feeding her family ... that's why she doesn't have time... she's not a self centered.... self absorbed woman who ships her kids off to nursery to get her 'me' time.... she's a good... decent woman who dotes on her family and puts them first !
Agreed! Constantly watching things on the Ipad is very bizarre behaviour especially for a mother of two young children. It shows that she’s evidently not happy with her life if she needs that level of escapism. Even when I was young free and single I wouldn’t have watched that much TV. And even watching it while she’s “working”??? Most people even when working from home couldn’t possibly watch TV shows at the same time because we need to be professional and concentrate! She just gets more and more bizarre and unrelatable.

Reactions: 20
That reel🤮
Her face changes so much when she starts smiling
Why does she do her lip liner like she is going to a 1993 disco?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed! Constantly watching things on the Ipad is very bizarre behaviour especially for a mother of two young children. It shows that she’s evidently not happy with her life if she needs that level of escapism. Even when I was young free and single I wouldn’t have watched that much TV. And even watching it while she’s “working”??? Most people even when working from home couldn’t possibly watch TV shows at the same time because we need to be professional and concentrate! She just gets more and more bizarre and unrelatable.
I agree with you shes not relatable at all
She watches so much tv because she has to much time on her hands..Her life's so dull and boring 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
I think she’s lying about watching all that TV, she’s that thick she thinks she’s being relatable by talking about all the popular shows that the ‘young ones’ are watching. I bet she reads the episode summaries on Wikipedia and just bullshits that she’s seen them. I’ve done that (the wiki but not the bullshitting 🤣) when I’ve missed the odd episode of something when I can’t catch up because I don’t get a chance to watch everything I would like... because I have a 2 and a half year old, a full time job, a house to run, a husband that works shifts, a dishwasher and a kitchen with an oven in 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So she moans how she doesn’t have 5 mins to herself yet the boys are out the house and looked after by others 3 days a week! On the other 3 she has Chris at home with her and technically only has to parent on her own 1 day a week!
she has watched tit loads of box sets/series......more this year than I’ve watched in 2.5 years of having my little one!
She is the most fake,unrelatable bulshitter ever!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.