Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She don't half love a clumpy hideous shoe... be it a trainer, boot or sandal .. if it looks like an orthopaedic boot - it's coming home with her
I might send her my husbands lovely nhs trainers his never worn cos they are vile! Seein as she likes awful footwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posts a pic pretty much at the same time as 930pm vigil for Sarah .... just Mac and trainers look at me

Literally no words 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who in their right mind pays £650 for a pair of 'club feet' trainers?? They are vile too! She's seriously got issues. Nikki they are horrible!!!!!! 🤢
When they are 40. And should know better!! A teenager can be excused this lack of taste. A 20 year old maybe? But a woman in her forties!!!! No no no

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ten years younger than her and all my friends wore them trainers 2 years ago. They are defo not in fashion anymore. As per she is so out of touch and so far behind the trends. It’s no wonder she doesn’t attract big likes and engagement when everything she does is 2 years too late and everyone has seen it ages ago! It’s actually really sad and pathetic. I hate the phrase but if she just owned it and was herself she would attract more genuine followers but she doesn’t and when she is sincere it comes across as mega fake

Reactions: 20
I’m ten years younger than her and all my friends wore them trainers 2 years ago. They are defo not in fashion anymore. As per she is so out of touch and so far behind the trends. It’s no wonder she doesn’t attract big likes and engagement when everything she does is 2 years too late and everyone has seen it ages ago! It’s actually really sad and pathetic. I hate the phrase but if she just owned it and was herself she would attract more genuine followers but she doesn’t and when she is sincere it comes across as mega fake
except the eyeliner, which is 20 years too late 😂

• Haha
Bigger things going on in the world at the moment Nicola. We don’t give a flying you know what about you’re (see what i did there) crap trainers. Women around the UK are standing together and as a mother of twin boys (that’s two children) you have the perfect platform to express how you want the world to look like and them to be as they grow older. Have a minute, be cleaver and think about what’s outside you’re poorly decorated walls and choose to InFlUeNcE what’s important. You absolute entitled, self absorbed, poor in every way byproduct of this world we live in

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who in their right mind pays £650 for a pair of 'club feet' trainers?? They are vile too! She's seriously got issues. Nikki they are horrible!!!!!! 🤢
Not relatable in the slightest either! I have had a pair of £25 (bought in the sale and through a cash back website haha) white addais trainers for about 3 years much nicer than those! That’s half my monthly salary on her feet!!!

Reactions: 13
My 16 year old niece has these trainers which she paid £120 for 😂 .. all them jeans are getting returned you can Tell ..and the trainer's are definitely fake 🙄

Do we really think all these pairs of ugly designer trainers are the real deal? Where are the boxes and cloth shoe bags that they come with? Surely she’d show that? She made such a big deal about keeping the box that her Gucci belt came to use to store another 5 million unnecessary beauty products in. Seems a bit odd that we’ve never seen a Balenciaga box or Alexander McQueen box or shoe bag.
I’ve said exactly this on the previous page! They are fake. Easily available on multiple Instagram accounts for £150 ish quid:

an example of such an account here:

2789672C-6E95-488E-AD43-9A2E45C177EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s 40!!! Bloody 40!!! I’m nearly 35 and I’m feeling like I’m getting too old for my Vans 😭🤣 she definitely cannot pull those off at all 🙈 and the “mum” jeans - she can’t get the name or the look right. So cringe, don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her 🙈
I’m 54 and love my Vans! You’re never too old 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.