Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her obsession with being a size 8 is so old fashioned too isn’t it? I’m similar age to Fopps and it’s such a secondary school memory about how you had to be a size 8 and any bigger you were quickly labelled fat. Grow up!! You’re a woman not a teenager 🙄

Reactions: 24
They are definitely not size 8jeans, it’s so obvious. When she holds the jeans up the waist part looks big for size 8 which gave it away. She’s definitely lying as you can see in the you tube video her legs look so much bigger than size 8. I don’t know why she thinks we are all idiots!!

Reactions: 17
If she just admitted to being her real size a 10-12 no one would bat an eye lid if she got in the odd size 8. We all know how sizes can differ. It’s the fact she’s obsessed with everything being an 8 or even a 6.

She really has a disorder and if she were my friend or family member and I was watching her posts I’d be trying to get her some help, starting with an insta break for her own mental health.

Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how filthy her feet look in that reel.. Spends all day in her shoes how are they like that? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Ryan household have clearly had their latest batch of covid self employment grants so that she can prance around damaging people's mental health with her showing off. Yet many legitimate businesses are struggling to get any help whatsoever and so many families are struggling.
Or a tax refund from their self assessment!

Reactions: 11
She’s such a try hard, she just cringes me out! Those trainers have been around for years, she’s so late to the party and she’s completely got it wrong with the mom jeans. Why bother? Just stick to your skinny jeans love. And did anyone notice Chris is going grey in that video she posted? He looks a lot older than what he does in her edited pics! Nothing wrong with that, just grow old gracefully, stop trying to keep up with the youngsters because you look like a twit!

Reactions: 14
So she's finally mentioned Sarah Everard. Finally. It's only several days late. Is the topic of the brutal murder of a beautiful young woman too negative for your UHHHHHMAYYYYZING tit show of a page

Reactions: 19
This is what I imagine when I think of MOM jeans. Causal, loose fitting jeans, T-shirt and trainers. She is wearing them way too tight. They are basically just cropped jeans? So considering they’re meant to be loose and they’re skin tight on her just proves to me she’s definitely not a size 8. She completely misses the mark every time!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Those Balenciaga trainers are widely available on Instagram dupe sites. The quite good fakes go for about £150/160. Loads of the teens around me wear them. By teens I mean under 20 years old!! Molly-Mae (love island) made them famous. They look beyond ridiculous on a woman of her age!!!

what she aspires to:

2037A723-BD39-41C7-8F46-8188FA38494D.jpeg

7D985A0C-8ED7-4D33-9FD1-9204A6D571AE.jpeg

Reactions: 15
This is what I imagine when I think of MOM jeans. Causal, loose fitting jeans, T-shirt and trainers. She is wearing them way too tight. They are basically just cropped jeans? So considering they’re meant to be loose and they’re skin tight on her just proves to me she’s definitely not a size 8. She completely misses the mark every time!
This is exactly what they are meant to look like! Loose and casual not skin tight. She does have a bigger bottom half so she may have to ‘size up’ for this trend. She remind me when I was super obsessive and I would just want to wear the smallest size possible even though it was uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 14
So people are happy to pay that much money for shoes that's going to walk in mud and where tit has been at some point or another? The most I'm ever going to spend on a pair of shoes is £85 and even that's a stretch. £650 is somebody's rent or mortgage payment for a month; food for a number of weeks/months, utility bills and other bills rolled into one. If you're not a celebrity (and even they piss me off with their idiocy and wasteful habits) there's just no need and one day you're going to wish you had that money you squandered just to keep up with people who don't care about you.
In the past I've had to wear shoes with holes in the bottom because my mother couldn't get me new ones straight away. I had to put cardboard and or brown paper bags in them that got soaked through when wet and my feet burnt when it was too hot. This throwaway society that we live in pisses me off immensely!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What happened last Monday? Did she block 201 people 😂
Those are people she’s following. I reckon what happened is she followed the 208 people and they followed her back. Then the very next day she unfollowed most of those. They wouldn’t realise and would still be following her, and that’s Nikki Ryan Fopperholic gained herself over 200 new followers!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s missing a relatable trick with all this talking she does about sizing down (duck off love) by doing a post about the variation in sizes from different stores etc. I know when I was recovering from being horribly poorly and dropped a lot of weight really quickly I was having to get some new bits in to see me through-it was only then that I realised the disparity in sizes and actually made a few posts on my FB page with clothes apparently the same size but from different shops and how damaging it would have been if I were back in an ED crisis and needing to buy something with a 14 or 16 on the label in some places where I was happily in an 8 or 10 in another. I’m pretty sure this has happened to all of us at one point or another and it always leads to a discussion about how bad it is but no, she bangs on about sizes she clearly isn’t comfortably in like it’s some sort of weird badge of honour.

Nikki Ryan-you are a dangerous imbecile

Reactions: 25
If she continues to calorie count (deficit) lift weights and generally starve herself then in a few months any bets she'll be a size 6. Bet this is her goal for Cyprus. Always striving for that little bit more to come off. She's so dangerous.. Obsessed too!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.