Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has a skill in doing hauls of all the items that will end up on the sale rail. All hideous!

Reactions: 12
I must admit I do like the mom jeans she has purchased but yeah I doubt she can sit down in them. Currently in the process like many of losing weight so don’t need new clothes plus would never shop through her links & RI isn’t somewhere I would shop for jeans cus of the cost

I find it funny that she shows these pics that she’s filtered to hell but in reality she looks nothing like the image she portrays. She has hips/bum/chunky legs in real life as I’ve seen her around. No one is criticising this but please let’s keep this real Nikki Ryan/Fopperholic you are a fake and no one really gives a toss!

Reactions: 20
Can’t cope, she has linked all of the jeans on her stories they are loose fitting on the models, shocker! She tries to get on board with news trends and fails miserably, those jeans may as well be high waisted skinnies on her because they certainly aren’t mom fit 🙄

Reactions: 22
Why Nikki Ryan are you so obsessed with your latest coat! It looks like a flasher mack and not really suitable for spring/summer 🙄

For the Wiki on Nikki 😆 Shoes on in the house 😑 when she has previously said they don't wear shoes in the house!
Dressing her non identical twins the same when there is evidence of her saying she wouldn't do this 🤔
only thing she'd be flashing is the inside of the coat Del boy style loaded with boiled eggs and grenade bars in case of emergency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New balenciaga trainers. Miss money bags has been on a right spending spree this month😏

• Wow
omg they are vile! £650 for them is obscene. Her debt must be huuuuge. View attachment 479643
Jesus christ they are fooking massive! You could host a tour around the Thames on one of those. Horrible! She's as usual too late, all the young uns have been wearing these style trainers for the last few years...why can't she just buy things she likes and stop trying to look younger? Plus I don't get her obsession with RIV🤢 my son is a trendy 21 yr old and hates RI he wouldn't be seen dead in it. Even he said it's chav central 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joking aside it makes me mad that someone like Nikki Fopperholic is bragging about her trainers/ jeans when Sarah Everard has lost her life at the hands of some weirdo. It puts it all into perspective and makes you realise what an absolute bell end Fopperholic is. Who cares really Nikki what jeans look good on you? No one gives a damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a feeling her boys will be the ones in the playground mocking other children who don't have the right labels on. Children learn this kind of thing from their parents. I've seen it a lot over the years when my son was growing up. He always had decent stuff, was really spoilt as he was an only child until he was 18.. but I don't give a tit about labels unless I genuinely like something and he has now turned out to be exactly the same and has his own style. Fopperbollox won't allow this I'd put money on it.

Thought mum jeans were meant to be baggy not tight looking.
those Trainers are awful!

I think it’s so selfish buying stuff just to try on and send back especially at this time

Reactions: 16
The trainers she wore today in public didn't look like those ugly balling.... whatever they are! She might be small at the top but given her posts and seeing her in person her bottom half is not an 8!!! 🤔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.