Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually realise how much people are suffering financially in this pandemic yet she posts of her constant spending like it’s a kick in the teeth to people as usual duck the feelings of everyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Guys I hate to say it but I think she buys the designer labels to stick two fingers up to Tattle. Nikki if you're reading this... We're not jealous. If a £600 pair of trainers makes you happy then go for it. They don't look good especially with chunky chicken thighs. Stick to your long length florally dresses (hide a multitude of sins) and your £9 Tesco special shoes. You suit them better. The end 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a surprise, she’s sized down in something that’s
1C5CAECE-F7F6-4533-9756-EA77A19D5C0A.jpeg
meant to be loose. Why didn’t she just buy skinny jeans if she was going to squeeze herself into them. They’re clearly tight on the waist. She’ll have thrush by Monday. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The jeans are just like the way she does her eyeliner, she clings onto old trends like some kind of comfort blanket

Reactions: 20
Oh my days, what an embarrassment she is with those little wiggles and leg kicks. She’s nauseating 🤢
I get the excitement now, she’s kicking her legs and wiggling because she’s managed to fit in size 8 jeans! Nikki love, they’re oversized not skinny jeans. I do not think I’ve ever come anyone quite as tragic as she is ...

Reactions: 16
So after my post on channel mum, I reflected. Here is a message to @fopperholic @nikkiryan @foppsfashion as it is very clear you read here so BOO!!!! I see you😛
I pity you, you, your desperate need to filter yourself and your boys,
Your desperate need for validation from your please, daily to ' save, share'
I whole heartedly pity you, you precious little snow flake. You need validation from likes from strangers.... Wierd, so, so, so wierd!!!! Where are your friends?
I wish you well Nikki, it must be a constant turmoil.pretending to love motherhood whilst 'working,' and buying another coat 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A river island advert has just popped up for flared jeans. Can’t wait for Nikki to squeeze into a size 4 flares, they’ll look like skinnies (shock) but she’ll crack on she’s bang on trend 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s trying to jump on the bandwagon with mom jeans but like you’ve said above they are suppose to be baggy on your thighs not tight like skinny jeans ffs 🙄 if you need to size down because you feel uncomfortable then stick to skinny jeans FFS !!!!!

Mom jeans cute basic tucked in top, trainers a cute jacket done, she’s wearing a boxy top which doesn’t show her waist not the best for mom jeans look in my opinion 🙄 get a bloody body suit then you’ll look like all the young 20’s mums your desperate to look like !

Reactions: 19
The Ryan household have clearly had their latest batch of covid self employment grants so that she can prance around damaging people's mental health with her showing off. Yet many legitimate businesses are struggling to get any help whatsoever and so many families are struggling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In the reel those are not size 8s either. I know perspective comes into it but they are wider waisted than an 8 and the video is definitely filtered. As has been said before she just needs to accept the size she is as actually there is nothing wrong with it in the right sized clothes!

Reactions: 14
In the reel those are not size 8s either. I know perspective comes into it but they are wider waisted than an 8 and the video is definitely filtered. As has been said before she just needs to accept the size she is as actually there is nothing wrong with it in the right sized clothes!
I think you are right.... it is a bit blurry but that does not look like a single number on the size label! (Zoom in on the bigger picture is better!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they are a size 8 (which I don’t think they are) they would be very tight and uncomfortable . I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and was 9stone, 5ft3 and I would never have fit in a size 8 clothing! I also would size up in everything (well no I’d buy my actual size) but to get my moneys worth I would size up if I needed to as my weight is like a yo go!!

Reactions: 15
‘Mum‘ jeans are definitely meant to be a baggier fit. Imagine being that sad that you rejoice fitting into a large fitting size 8 🙄

And those trainers are the ugliest things I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 16
If they are a size 8 (which I don’t think they are) they would be very tight and uncomfortable . I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago and was 9stone, 5ft3 and I would never have fit in a size 8 clothing! I also would size up in everything (well no I’d buy my actual size) but to get my moneys worth I would size up if I needed to as my weight is like a yo go!!
Oh and to add to this I would never shop a river island as there sizes are sooooooo small anyway

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.