Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1ranksenior

😂 told you she would be in Tesco! Although I didn’t guess ice cream...my next guess for tomorrow will be st nicks park and coffee, maybe a trip to Sainsbury’s for yoghurts

Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
her brand work has really dried up hasn’t it? She gets maybe one ad a month now and most of the rest of her ‘content’ is stuff she’s making up herself. When I see a lot of the paid ads the likes of Tesco are doing with influencers, some of them have as low follower numbers as 12k. Hopefully brands are just aware of what she’s like now.
Your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As petty as I am it would give me great satisfaction to see her never get an AD ever again 😄 even when she does get some work it's absolutely dire. No wonder they don't want her 🤦🏼‍♀️ that is odd how she didn't land Tesco. Half her footwear is from them 😄

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
That reminds me, came across this the other day, when I was looking for the holiday one 😂😂
yet all HER followers get is usually just a ‘xxx’ or ‘so lovely’ or ‘thank you’.

or even better the rude one word replies like these...

no wonder the social media career isn’t taking off. I mean does she really expect these ‘celebs’ to either reply or give a fuck what she has to say?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So it’s gone 3pm on Mothers Day... and still nothing saying how blessed she is to have her mother... the one who does everything for her at the drop of a hat... who goes above and beyond nana duties for her... instead she’s bleating on as per usual about fucking protien and has shared her usual self indulgent post about HER being a Mother with obviously staged (commands barked) show of the boys hugging... could she be anymore self absorbed??? On her dads birthday that was her first post of the day... 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Guys I hate to say it but I think she buys the designer labels to stick two fingers up to Tattle. Nikki if you're reading this... We're not jealous. If a £600 pair of trainers makes you happy then go for it. They don't look good especially with chunky chicken thighs. Stick to your long length florally dresses (hide a multitude of sins) and your £9 Tesco special shoes. You suit them better. The end 🙄

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
She’s so disordered. those burger buns that Chris has are about 150 cals, why would she not just have one. I’d much rather a bread roll with my burger than another protein yogurt!

she’s using 300 cals a day on protein yogurts - crazy use of calories in my opinion, would much rather have half a bottle of wine or two bags of crisps! 😂😂
Was just thinking the exact same thing. One small burger bun isn’t gonna make her gain weight. What a sad life to be constantly depriving yourself. Far better things to be using calories on than yoghurts and chemical laden protein bars.
I had an amazing sandwich for my lunch. Doorstop tiger loaf with ham, cheese, salad and Tesco finest coleslaw. I enjoyed every bit of it and it filled me up without having to snack on a million yoghurts afterwards. Probably had same amount of calories as one of her cardboard lunches and yoghurts by the time you add it all up.

Purple star

Chatty Member
I don’t think many people enjoy ironing but we all just do it. Can’t believe someone who doesn’t work and has help with her kids 6 days out of 7 can’t be arsed to iron! She could surely watch her TV programmes while she ironed then that would at least be somewhat productive? I genuinely think she’s got some sort of personality disorder or mental health issue as all this isn’t normal behaviour. Being obsessed with clothes but not wanting to iron them, being obsessed with posting about food but barely eating, watching a crazy amount of TV to “zone out”, not being able to cope with her kids on her own, being almost manic when talking about buying clothes and food, the constant new clothes, always needing home improvements... She’ll probably never be truly happy unless she addresses whatever the underlying issues are.
I think she's got a issues..She will never be happy with what and who she's got..It's sad really...

LeslieKnope

Being so so passionate about rear facing the boys when she was accepting freebie extended rear facing car seats, then turning them forward facing ASAP.

• Wow

Birdy60

VIP Member
Not following brands she receives gifts from
Not declaring brand work properly
Giving out ‘advice’ and info on eating etc when as far as we know, she’s not qualified to do so
Giving off a dangerous view on life with babies/ toddlers which is unrealistic and toxic to FTM/impressionable/vulnerable mums
Selling gifted items for her own gain

I’m sure there’s more that others can think of
Cease and Desist that she sent to Carbie love that one! She's a nasty piece of work is Fopps Foodie Fashion!
Please mention the degree that dosent exist!

• Heart

JJusa69

VIP Member
Is this what we're reduced to now?
Watching someone unpack their food shop?
It'll be as follows .
1. Packet shite
2. Ready meals low calorie
3. Yogurts
4. Fruit
5. Yogurts
6. Low calorie "treats"
7. Yogurts.
Since tesco was "so umazzinnnnn" last week, why didn't she go back there?
I bet the boys are at nursery 3 times a week now.

Reactions: 21

Medusah80

Chatty Member
Okay I've set up the wiki- I think we can attach it to every thread starting with the next new one?

Fopperholic | Tattle Life

Anyone can edit this so feel free to add stuff/screenshots to existing items
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone worrying about potty training, please don’t worry it will happen when it happens. We are only laughing at Fopps cos she’s just such a liar and bragger extreme 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Mardymaud

😏 now she’s broken her toe so needs to buy an exercise bike. Don’t know how she will cope not having to go out to work and being a twin mom to two boys. The dramatic bitch

• Haha
  • Heart