Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Unless I missed it, but it doesn’t appear that baker ross have shared her ad on their page. They only seem to be sharing the ones where the children are actually being creative. Looms like her pretend shoot of her children passing off her work as their own, didn’t quite make the cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

KeelOver

Faveson seems to be changing again. I’m guessing that Grayson is more compliant with her filming demands.
Mazza’s comment about how grandad will say “that’s my boy” is awful too. But, he did run away with the babysitter...

• Haha

whyamihereagain

I can’t believe Nikki Ryan Fopperholic calls this a job and gets away with it. Her feed is basically full of the same identical cross eyed stretched mirror selfies. Same pose, different outfit. Who does this honestly. I don’t know how any self respecting brand would want to work with her. Her content is not inspirational or motivational in the slightest and serves only to make herself feel good.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The engagement on her food posts is appalling for such a ‘foodie’. I can’t see brands working with her based on the past few weeks. The yoghurt post (yes the one with 87 yoghurts for the week), equates to less than 0.35% engagement. It’s just not good enough and shows how she’s lost her way so much with her content. The twins get her the most engagement hands down, hence why she’ll keep pimping them out.
Really can’t see her having another baby when she has had such a shock with motherhood and has refused to adapt her life to accommodate them.
I don't think she got half as much free stuff as she was expecting to get. She got a fair few things when they were small, car seats, clothing etc. But it seems to have dried up lately unless she's being sneaky 🤔 she doesn't seem to get many ads either compared to others with the same size following

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
She irritates the crap out of me. Her constantly taking about when she’s “getting ready” - that’s what you do when you’re a teenager and you’re doling yourself up to go to the local disco?! It’s so self indulgent, who has time to watch fucking shit tv while “getting ready” every single day?! Yet still whinges about not having time to herself. She is absolutely infuriating

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’ve just been to Asda do you want to see the shite I’ve bought 🤣🤣
Can you speak in a suitably high-pitched shrill voice? Can you swing the camera around like you’re pissed? Can you prattle on incessantly about protein?

You’re in!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yawn, what a boring load of old foodshopperbollox that was. The only vaguely interesting thing was how chubby and puffy her face was without the help of filters. Oh, and while I'm here, the reason that our lovely Chelsea doesn't have time to watch Netflix is because she's a proper mum to her twins, she's also looking after her very poorly husband, a stepson and two dogs. So suggesting that she watches Netflix when she's in the bath or getting ready in the morning is, without doubt, the most ignorant, crass thing to come out of your overfilled lips to date you silly vacuous woman.
You tell em Hev👏❤ spot on as always!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s going to get an eye test for the boys, it’s definitely not routine as children in the uk get their first eye test at school in reception and don’t get tested by an optician unless there are issues flagged up or when they’re older. I say this from experience and having a close friend who is an optician herself, or as fopps would say I’m an expert in this field x

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She’s just so desperate to look & dress like the influencers 10/20 years younger than her!
She lives a very sad life I think and she spends money to make herself feel happy! I’d rather live my life with my little podgy mummy tummy and be happy rather than a “size 8” miserable, fake, mutton dressed as lamb mother who actually can’t mother and needs help 5 days a week to parent her own children 👍🏻

• Heart

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
How she can’t see the issue with her going into a supermarket to touch all those boxes that she’s not buying, rearrange them, take a photo then put them back IN A PANDEMIC. Is absolutely beyond me. She is a danger.

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She has ANOTHER NEW FUCKING COAT ?!!!!! She is as giddy as a toddler on a roundabout talking about her new coat 'I LOVE IT IT'S LIKE MY FAVOURITE THING I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU' *eye fuck ... eye fuck excited squeal* Will you grow the fuck up - is this actually all she does with her time .... what a useless piece of space she actually is !!!

• Heart
  • Wow

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Give me my comfy Converse and Dr Martens any day. It's all I wear. DM's for work, Converse any other time.
Them trainers are just odd looking. Like something Baby Spice wore 🤣

theeyeroller

VIP Member
It’s ok guuuuyyys she’s by no means a “prefect parent” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ None of us thought you were! And what parent can “quickly watch” a programme at 8 in the morning??? What are her kids doing? Possibly at nursery already? Or still asleep? Or just left to it? Even when my two are at school and nursery I’m either working, tidying or doing errands!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her with her bag across her in the oversized hoodie reminds me of this legend ! I'm sure Fopps wouldn't want to be associated with this lady but I love her .... makes me smile every time ..... <3

• Haha
  • Heart

Yawn

At least she's consistent and chats as much shit as she eats.

"I was mortified" in reference to them not being stocked temporarily.. Get a grip.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
The fact she can't sit it out for a few days because her toe is painful screams alarm bells. She's terrified of putting on a few pounds. Imaging she got Covid then long Covid like many people just now. She would literally have a breakdown. 🙄

Rocknrolla

Can’t cope, she has linked all of the jeans on her stories they are loose fitting on the models, shocker! She tries to get on board with news trends and fails miserably, those jeans may as well be high waisted skinnies on her because they certainly aren’t mom fit 🙄