Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I mean there is you kids touching a fence a pandemic but Grayson is literally chewing the metal fence and not one parent tells him to stop as she’s too busy fucking filming
exactly! And even forgetting the pandemic .. it’s a farm, with farm animals, muck and poo on fences, and there’s Grayson with hands and mouth all over the fence. But then it’s obvious hygiene isn’t her strong point

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Brace yourself ladies for the gushiest post tonight about her UHMAZZZZING Mum. She'll make sure she uses the best pictures she has stored away, you know those ones of mainly Nikki 😕
I'm predicting a few from their wedding... That'll be exciting, she's never really shared many from their big day 🙄
Wonder how many lockdown rules she's breaking today? She'll definitely be with her Mum. No question.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
This wanker is the reason I spray down every last thing I buy from the supermarket with 70% alcohol spray...you don't know how many filthy mits have been pawing it. this idiot has terribly hand hygiene so she's probably crawling

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
What do they boys eat she only seems to buy food she likes. Nothing kid friendly well part from some sweets and yogurts, , and she’s always at the supermarket buying food , wonder how much she throws out ??

• Wow

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
That outfit really shows off how her legs are the same width all the way down?! Her calves are as wide as her thighs, and those trainers make her look like she has cankles. Hideous outfit!!! That colour looks awful on her!

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Each to their own but.... What the actual fuck does she look like wearing this outfit to a farm 😲
Talk about wrong outfit choice for the setting 😅 and Nikki Ryan if your "broken" toe 🤔 is really hurting you take those awful awful trainers off your feet, and rest your trotters you absolute fool 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
what a set up that was...yet again! no way would he say nurses so animated and throw his hands up in the air like that without it being scripted and set up before hand, I wonder how many times she had to film it to get her little performing monkey to get it just right :(
"When mummy says what will we see at the doctors today, Grayson you throw your hands in the air like this and shout Nurses with your mouth wide open so that we can All see your breakfast!! Have you got that or shall I tell you again? " Nikki Ryan they are not performing monkies. I'm pretty sure Lawson isn't as willing to do fopperholics make believe so she has to use Grayson

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I suppose she could try re-reading “The Secret” - maybe that’ll help her foot miraculously heal. 😉 I’m actually surprised she’s the type of person who allows herself to sustain injuries, considering she said she wasn’t the type of person who would allow herself to be depressed or anxious 🙄 knob!

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Those trainers can’t be the real deal? I don’t know anyone who has young children that would A) spend that amount on trainers for themselves and B) wear them to a MUDDY FARM!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s so patronising and just makes others feel bad. ‘I don’t let things like this hold me back’ - like she’s so much better than others because they’d take a few days out to rest and heal.
Good god she's about to do a bit of peddling with a broken toe....get that girl a milky way 👏 she will want a nomination on Pride of Britain next for being such a trooper

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.
I bloody love Peloton (I don't have the bike but use it for the on demand classes, brilliant) but if she gets anything gifted from them I think I'd have to cancel my membership 😡

Oh and she then gets ANOTHER room?! Putting a bike in her husbands old office. Fucking hell, I can't get over how selfish she is. She certainly puts herself first before her much longed for boys and her 'gorrrrjusss' husband 🤢

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I'm not buying that these are size 8 jeans. And for the record, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! Why lie just to feel superior to an audience that will be feeling vulnerable, trying to lose weight themselves. It's been said before but she is so dangerous.

I wish she could see the bigger picture and impact of her needless spending. There's no way she is ever in profit from swipe ups surely. If she is, she is even less transparent with her percentages etc.

Attachments

lexiloo

VIP Member
is this another photo shop fail? the back of her ankle is missing and her jeans look animated 😂

fopps.png

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Creaming herself over bastard yoghurts again! What planet is she on? She must spend an absolute fortune on the damn things.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
😂 She looks awful. Her legs are horrific. The boy’s (😀) are dressed like my grandpa looked in the 90s.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Imagine posting about yourself on Mother’s Day 😂 not one mention of her mum, mother in law, any other her mum friends, her sister who is also a mum. Nope it’s all about Nikki isn’t it. Because she’s definitely someone who needs a day to be just about her for a change 🙄 even the song on the reel ‘mommy we love you’

• Wow