Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys always look so sad in the videos she uses them for, you can see them looking at her for approval that they are performing correctly. My heart actually breaks for them, it’s not right

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Would you give your toddler salt and vinegar crisps? (Lawson has Disco S&V). It's not something I've done so wondered if others did when they are so young.

Reactions: 14
Would you give your toddler salt and vinegar crisps? (Lawson has Disco S&V). It's not something I've done so wondered if others did when they are so young.
I wouldn't personally have given them the discos or hula hoops at that age (maybe hula hoops)..... mine had skips, wotsits, quavers... not so sharp on their little mouths..... that said I LOVE anything S&V it really is a 'bit of me' 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No and especially as they are running around with them. They can have quite sharp edges, but this is the woman that gives them skittles.
Am I missing something with the bit about Grayson? He doesn’t look like a cleaver 2 year old, trying to manipulate his brother? He looks like a 2 year old being ordered to share with his brother. If he was doing as she says, she wouldn’t have to put music over the reel 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Salt & vinegar - yes. My LB used to pinch mine All the time & now ‘spicy’ as he calls them are his favourite but then again they were puffs so not sharp. Their little mouths with those sharp crisps though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion - reposting what I said earlier

Fopperholic #72 : Hey, I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson and Beigeson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That reminds me, came across this the other day, when I was looking for the holiday one 😂😂
yet all HER followers get is usually just a ‘xxx’ or ‘so lovely’ or ‘thank you’.

or even better the rude one word replies like these...

no wonder the social media career isn’t taking off. I mean does she really expect these ‘celebs’ to either reply or give a duck what she has to say?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
yet all HER followers get is usually just a ‘xxx’ or ‘so lovely’ or ‘thank you’.

no wonder the social media career isn’t taking off. I mean does she really expect these ‘celebs’ to either reply or give a duck what she has to say?
She is so abrupt with her answers. No wonder she had to leave all her previous jobs pre SW her manner is damned rude unless you are a celeb.

Reactions: 25

She is so common and chavvy. Those ’replies’ are just downright rude. She has no respect for her followers.

Reactions: 17
Why can she still not get this right?!
CLEVER.. CLEVER CLEVER. NOT LIKE YOU NIKKI
Definitely for the benefit of Tattle. Phones autocorrect everything, so unless she thinks she's more intelligent than the middle suggestion, this is for us 😆 I mean 'cleaver' doesn't even come up as an option!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else imagine that flopps - pre lockdown- used to whip her out phone after a meal with her sw cronies to calculate the exact amount of money she needs to pay? Or just me?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I brought my own drinks and boiled eggs so no we can't split the bill equally
With my friends it gets split into if you’ve been drinking alcohol you pay more which I do think is fair but that’s as far as we go. I completely understand if people can only pay for what they have ordered, that’s absolutely fair enough, it’s just she splashes money around but I can’t imagine her treating her mates or chucking an extra £20 in to cover someone else

Reactions: 16
So she’s uploaded a new video of Greyson and Beigeson.

Why does she use such inappropriate songs with sexual lyrics?! 🤢🤯🤬

The lyrics are:

Sim simma, who got the keys to my Beamer?
Who am I, the girls dem sugar
How can I, make love to a fellow?
In a rush, pass mi the keys to my truck
Who am I, the girls dem luck
And I and I will make love to precious

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.