Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Her face in all that make up looks so wrinkly it's awful. So her amazing boys obviously aren't potty trained now. My daughter is a month older than her twins and she's been potty trained since January. 1 week of accidentsand she grasped it. I expect she thought it was immediate so too much hassle. Lazy cow. They'll be nearly 3 in the summer
My child was over 3 before he was potty trained. I'm all for letting them be ready in their own time and not rushing it. You can't compare children. However I never made out was trained when we had not even started.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Okay so the boys are now pooing in the bath. Was it not just a few weeks ago that they had mastered potty training first time?? I'm guessing that was another exaggerated lie...?
The only sh'te I can hear is the amount coming from your mouth Nikki...

• Haha
Imagine invading your children’s privacy so much that you share with thousands of strangers their bodily functions all for likes and comments. Disgraceful.

Those poor boys look glued to the TV & look so sad 😔

I hope they get their revenge when they’re older and share on social media when she loses control of her bodily functions in the home they’ll put her in 🙈

You don’t need to build up to potty training! She probably hasn’t started as she knows the easiest way to do it is to let them go bare bummed and she knows she couldn’t be on her phone all the time then.

Newmumontheblock

I dont remember in any picture she has ever posed with any of the handbags that sit on the shelves in her playroom?? She obviously never actually uses them as she has no idea how to style them!

82EFF02D-F809-4408-9AA8-D7A4176F49D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
That outfit is a very “walk of shame” vibe. #forkyatthefarm #foppsfails #happyfopping #foppingatthefarm #tragictractor

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
It’s 1 year today that the WHO declared a pandemic.

It’s also 1 year ago today Flopps flew out to America with her whole family to create such uhmazing memories and take such treasured family photos like this
That holiday should have been saved until they were at least 4 when they may have started to like Disney characters and stuff. Not when they were toddlers who probably couldn't point to Mickey Mouse in a book.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Wiki: When doing a gender reveal, they revealed they were having two boys and Mad Mazza shouts out “you still have another egg!” Or something to that effect, as if to say they didn’t want boys.

Who rememberS when the “boy’s” were tiny and she used to have really long nails and she would tap and poke their faces?! Like she didn’t know what to do with them other than poke and tap them?! It was infuriating and was when I started to dislike her 😆😆😆

Moodles

Chatty Member
She doesn’t have loads of time to take loads and loads of photographs of herself. Really?!?!? Who is she trying to kid 😂. Hasn’t even posted the new content and is already begging for people to engage with it.

• Haha

Tvgossipfan

Also, considering all the talk lately about teaching boys to respect women, I don’t find her sleaze bag husband clearly teaching them to get excited about seeing nurses funny. Nurses are not ‘things’ for men to get excited about. They are qualified professionals who do more work in a day than those two do in a year.

sorry I know that might sound petty but the events of the last couple of weeks have really made me take notice of this stuff. It’s so important boys education on how to treat and view women starts early and it’s not the first time he’s been inappropriate and she’s cackled like a witch in response.
My first thought was that he’s copying daddy! Wouldn’t surprise me if he was and it was all a set up for her to film🙄🙄
So not on, especially now. She literally cannot get anything right.

Does anyone else imagine that flopps - pre lockdown- used to whip her out phone after a meal with her sw cronies to calculate the exact amount of money she needs to pay? Or just me?? 🤣

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
First of all the balenciaga’s are fucking hideous, I’ve tried my mates on and they are so heavy I don’t know how people walk round in them all day. Second of all, whether she’s too old or not (she is), she’s 18 months/2 years too late as usual, no one wears these anymore fopps hun x

JRHD11

You have a few days away from Tattle and there’s over 10 pages to catch up on...wow! So. A few things:
• So glad I’m not the only one to recall her previously saying Block and Delete had shat in the bath before- I’m sure the outrage of sharing such a story and how embarrassed the boys will be in the future was discussed on here.
•Does she really think people are that thick and won’t remember or is she just hoping that she’s blocked everyone who might’ve seen that post?
• WTF are those meals she’s been posting. The egg whites 🤢
* WTF is she wetting herself over people’s typos etc when talking to their boss/customers etc. Get.A.Life. And stop scraping the barrel!
• I think I’ve found a house *slightly* worse than Nikki Ryan’s whilst flicking through Rightmove- I thought of her oven in the dining room immediately...😝

Attachments

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
She will and laugh at their expense. I couldn't stand that cocky comment she made "oh knowing my two they will laugh it off" they're 2?! They can't even tell her when when need a crap, so how can she say this! She can't say anything if they are untidy though, we've seen the shit tip she lives in and hides so well 🤣💩💩💩💩
Totally agree. 2yr olds laugh it off which means that at 14 they surely will too?! 🙄 Shw's screwed in the head valuing engagement over privacy at all costs. And, Nikki Foodie Fashion can also predict the future! "OH THEY WON'T USE INSTAGRAM, THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE BY THEN" yes maybe, but as we have seen, your online life is always there and has cost people a lot.

Has anyone noticed when someone comments to say their child has done well with something, either managed to potty train within a week, sleep well in beds etc she replies with 'wow lucky arent you' or 'well done you 👏👏👏' and to be it seems rooted in jealousy or annoyance someone else has managed something she hasn't? 😂

Moodles

Chatty Member
Is it just me but I don’t go on to Instagram to read long rambling posts from people? 🤷‍♀️ Isn’t it the pictures on peoples feed that draws followers in rather than a load of rambling paragraphs and words. You can add all that in a link underneath for people to look at instead of it being the main post.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
The way she's said they had to spend the day at the airport for the brothers birthday last year! I have no sympathy you chose to go away to Florida when you knew there was a Pandemic about to kick off big time 😑 didn't they arrange it as a suprise for her brother ? Wouldn't you be fuming being him then getting stuck in the UK for months away from his own because of selfish arse Nikki wanting to pose In front of the Disney castle 😑

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Exactly a year, when she used her father (who only has health conditions when it suits her) to beg her way home! Then whinged for weeks about being stranded, when in actual fact they got home earlier than their original flight!

Interesting read Nicola......https://apple.news/AAGvfycpKRC6nSQdJ9HZd5Q
Yeah she was ultra rude wasn't she when someone pointed out her father is elderly with health conditions before, she went on a salty rant how good he was for his age 🤔🖕 she's just horrible!

The stats on the Grenade ice creams are nothing special either. 136 cals for only 6g protein?
I get the Aldi fake Halo ones, and they are only 70 cals and 3.7g protein - and a fraction of the price.
But it gives her a chance to show off at being an ambassador (although obviously not a respected one if she has to go out and buy her own)

I have a family member who is an athlete. Just thought I would check her insta compared to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic. I don't look very often because I only use it to be nosey and I interact with my relative sometimes on FB but mainly in private. Unlike Nikki. The difference between her and Nikki's success and attitude is huge.

She has less than 900 followers and has several sponsors who gift her thousands of pounds worth of products every year including international flights, exercise equipment, clothing, protein products, nutrition products etc etc she has had these sponsors for years and they come back to her every single month because she respects them and advertises her products properly and she kindly gifts to younger athletes too and gives her time for free to help her sponsors with research projects this is not in a contract she just does it to show appreciation and to show young athletes how to behave..that's how you do it Nikki...

She would flip if I called her an influencer... because she really isn't and doesn't want to be.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
That cackle......I really wasn’t prepared for that, this early in the morning!
I feel for those poor boys, they have toxic parents that just want their children to perform for the gram! The way she describes their behaviour, the way she plays them against one another and the constant way they are belittled.
Now, as everybody has said, getting excited over seeing a nurse. Why not explain to your “cleaver” boys that they are going to see the optician? Why cackle like a witch when your little monkey does what he has been trained to do?