Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
What the fuck is that post all about 😂😂😂 how is she dropping balls, she doesn’t work. Just look after your kids and clean your house not hard love, people do that on a daily basis with a real job

Reactions: 21

Robbie09

VIP Member
She just can’t stay at home can she?
That supposed broken toe ain’t stopping her bolting out the door to leave the boys and spend money she probably shouldn’t be...

honey&lemon

VIP Member
This is what I imagine when I think of MOM jeans. Causal, loose fitting jeans, T-shirt and trainers. She is wearing them way too tight. They are basically just cropped jeans? So considering they’re meant to be loose and they’re skin tight on her just proves to me she’s definitely not a size 8. She completely misses the mark every time!

Attachments

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Nikki Wikki...

Sorry if mentioned already but Chris's antics at the Belfry and of course...I LOST THREE STONE IN THEEE MONTHS

• Haha
who the fuck gets excited about that shop...it was nothing special.

If she had been any good at being a sw consultant that she would know that aldi have had those benefit bars for at least 10 years, they are NOT NEW.

The words that she uses to describe food is not normal....why would you call all sorts of food beautiful... she is brainwashed by such words

ps guys... "dont forget to put a positive comment down below" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Good point. Broken toe so bad she needs (wants) an exercise bike. But not so bad that she can’t leave the shopping to Chris. God forbid he bought some full fat cheese or she had to be left with the boys for a bit.
remember her face when he bought white kingsmill crustless instead of the boys healthy extra B of wholemeal 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Missy92

She’s 40!!! Bloody 40!!! I’m nearly 35 and I’m feeling like I’m getting too old for my Vans 😭🤣 she definitely cannot pull those off at all 🙈 and the “mum” jeans - she can’t get the name or the look right. So cringe, don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her 🙈

WalterMittyfan

I showed the pic to my 18 year old daughter and she said she thought she looked good ?!!!! I said the trainers are hideous and she was like they are about 800 quid mum I'd be wearing them with everything ... and if you don't like her why not unfollow her lol!! I stand by my view she looks absolutely ridiculous - 1. Those legs need to be the same colour as her face ! 2. There is WAYYYYYYY to much beige going on in one outfit...... 3. She'd of actually looked much better if she'd worn her 'mom' jeans...... 4. Trainers will always look hideous..... 5. The boys outfits are so dull and boring..... no bright vibrant colours...... let them be little boys Nicola not fashion accessories for you - look at how Chelsea dresses her boys - they always look bright and colourful..... (and happy and healthy wit pink rosy cheeks and lots of character)........6. It really wasn't that warm for a short dress...... 7 She's a dick !!
This is her problem - she’s trying to appeal to people who appreciate £800 trainers (£800????) but she’s a 40 year old mum so 99% of her demographic will not get it. It’s just so mixed up and she’s not succeeding.

Rc1407

Another thread suggestion:

Fopperholic; such a protein fiend,
takes boiled eggs to parties and fingers ice cream.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Nikki foodie fashion fitness is 1000% going to be that mum that posts everywhere online when she finds a "crusty sock" in her teenage boy's room.
She will and laugh at their expense. I couldn't stand that cocky comment she made "oh knowing my two they will laugh it off" they're 2?! They can't even tell her when when need a crap, so how can she say this! She can't say anything if they are untidy though, we've seen the shit tip she lives in and hides so well 🤣💩💩💩💩

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Going by her posts if she has actually brought all the ice creams then this week she’s spent over £30 on ice cream alone!! Forget invisilign it’s false teeth she will be needing

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Imagine having that much time on your hands?! 😂 can’t barely keep up with this thread let alone have the energy to comment on my own Instagram posts from 5 different accounts 😂 and not forgetting to message the WhatsApp group and make sure everyone is saving my new post 🙈

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
That new reel should be titled '50 shades of diarrhea'. Those dresses do nothing for her figure or age. She is trying so desperately to look like Molly - Mae with her fake Blaencibullshit trainers and oversized jumpers its actually pathetic and here is why:
1.Molly Mae is 20
2. She has over 5 million followers
3. She has actual money to afford designer (nothing going on Klarna there)
4. She could literally wear a binbag and people would still be buying it.
You know nothing, Nikki Ryan Fopperfolic. Grow old gracefully dear, stop embarrassing yourself and your family. Maybe get a real job and try to be a mother for a bit🤷‍♀️

I’m also a firm believer that the trainers are fake. Like others have said, no box, bag etc shown but she did with the Hunter welly boots which are probably what around £80ish? But also if she could afford hundreds and hundreds of pounds for shoes and bags, why would she not invest in her wardrobe? Everything is throw away fashion, never anything classic.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Who in their right mind pays £650 for a pair of 'club feet' trainers?? They are vile too! She's seriously got issues. Nikki they are horrible!!!!!! 🤢
Especially when you were too skint to have your sink moved so you could keep your oven in the kitchen!

• Haha