Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I've been blocked... Oops!!!!
I wonder if it's anything to do with the comment I posted on the channel mum shout out 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she is completely over hauling her wardrobe/changing the style of what she wears as she was having a clear out the other day & she has bought loads of new clothes in the last few months

Reactions: 8
I think she is completely over hauling her wardrobe/changing the style of what she wears as she was having a clear out the other day & she has bought loads of new clothes in the last few months
Is she sizing up or down on her new purchases? Can't keep up 🙄

Reactions: 11
Absolutely brilliant and very well written! Nikki deserved a Wiki and my god when you read it you know why! Love it ❤
She really did need one, she's got one of the highest thread counts on here. It's been a great distraction from doing work today :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay I've set up the wiki- I think we can attach it to every thread starting with the next new one?

Fopperholic | Tattle Life

Anyone can edit this so feel free to add stuff/screenshots to existing items
This is brilliant! @honey&lemon
Another to potentially add - passionate about rear facing car seats, but yet her parents had cheap Halfords front facing car seats for the boys in their car. Does anyone remember this?!

Reactions: 18
For the wiki

The fitbit event
Spraying her food with bleach
The kitchen "island", oven in the dining area
No-one telling her she had to help the boys sit up
Having her parents decorate a room at their house that matched the boys nursery
Posting on insta that she’d had an ‘on plan’ dinner the day she came home from hospital after having the boys

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is brilliant! @honey&lemon
Another to potentially add - passionate about rear facing car seats, but yet her parents had cheap Halfords front facing car seats for the boys in their car. Does anyone remember this?!
Yeah I found posts about that actually when I was looking for some about the new car seats so it’s on the wiki. She sold previously gifted car seats for £135 each, was gifted ones worth about £6-700 and then bought £34 ones from Halfords for her parents car. I mean, talk about being stingy about your kids safety!

Forgot about that @Salmonshirt, and her refusing to eat McDonald’s chips after implantation despite people suggesting it might help!

Reactions: 16
Four pairs of jeans and wtf is that monstrosity of a coat....and then shoes 🙈 You’re 40 it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 16
She really did need one, she's got one of the highest thread counts on here. It's been a great distraction from doing work today :ROFLMAO:
thanks for getting it going @honey&lemon - I had been thinking about her needing Nikkis wiki after she blocked an NHS worker who contacted Scamo & Dude over gifting freebies to influencers instead of genuine people who actually worked during the pandemic - I thought this is a low blow from someone who bangs on constantly about the Secret! Nickki is the gift that keeps on giving in the wrong way- certainly one of the most deluded women Ive ever come across- I pity her boys 👫hope they make a run for it sooner or later!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why Nikki Ryan are you so obsessed with your latest coat! It looks like a flasher mack and not really suitable for spring/summer 🙄

For the Wiki on Nikki 😆 Shoes on in the house 😑 when she has previously said they don't wear shoes in the house!
Dressing her non identical twins the same when there is evidence of her saying she wouldn't do this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has at least three other coats similar to that! That woman is just never happy with what she has is she? Nothing ever quite fills the void in her life.

Reactions: 12
Just noticed in her bio she says she has a love of parenting. Is she for real?! She gets rid of her kids whenever she can 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her bloody fashion sense is awful!! She never influences me to buy anything she buys, it’s all hideous

Reactions: 12
So she says she had to ‘get rid of’ the last pair of mom jeans she bought as they were too big after her challenge...but she isn’t the size she was at the end of her challenge. The jeans are nice but they don’t look like a comfortable lose fit like they should be, she should have got a size 10 and they would look much better. I doubt she can sit down in any of them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.