Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we call her a granny it's because she makes herself LOOK like a granny by wanking over people who have been on Love Island and commenting on celebrity posts, like a 13yr old who thinks she actually knows them 🤦🏼‍♀️ when you are too try hard it is VERY ageing. Plus I think people should remember that none of these comments are directed at anyone else, only Nikki prikki Ryan. The comments are very often a joke and tongue in cheek anyway. Well they are in my case. Never designed to offend anyone else. I'm pushing 40 with a 2 and a half year old and I'd still say she makes herself look a granny. I have a 21yr old son too, if I was trying to dress like his female mates and started commented "stunning babe" on their pics he would be absolutely mortified 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 I get told I'm a "cool" young looking mum all the time and I still find it cringe as duck! She needs to grow the hell up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you for this! I’m 43 and 30 weeks pregnant. When I read comments like she will look like a nan etc it really gets to me as much I try let it not. Ironically I’m also a nan as my 2nd daughter had a baby in December. I’m a mother to four children and felt judged when I had my first, she was born just shy of my 18th birthday and I felt very frowned upon. Now I feel a bit similar at the other end of the scale being pregnant older! I guess there truly is never the right age to have a child as none of us know how our lives will pan out or which paths they will take. All I will say is that I’ve never felt happier or healthier in my life at the grand old age of 43 and I can’t wait to become a mama again, it’s the biggest privilege in the world no matter what your age ♥
Firstly congratulations!! How exciting! Yeah sometimes the age thing gets to me too! I know people don’t mean any harm but when you are an “older mum” maybe I become abit sensitive to the comments! She could have been a mum at 30 and she will still be a twit and dress like she’s 18!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have no issue with her being an older mum....... I too was an older mum and at 40 had 3 under ten and 2 of them were under 5 !! I have a friend whose grandchildren are the same age as my youngest and she's my age..... I think what will make Nicola stand out is she will have that look of superiority about her and I suspect not many of the other mums younger or older will be 'her kind of people'..... she really does feel she's a cut above most and will gravitate to only the glam mums with the nice cars...... I walked my kids to school and back every day so never knew what cars people drove..... I have a battered old car - it gets me from A to B I'm not a car snob...... I spoke to mums younger and older than myself (not many older I have to say!)... some of them I could of been their mum but you know we are all on the same level..... it actually wasn't very clique where mine went to school......

Also..... I notice now she's wearing her £35 quid jumper the way the model wore it 'off the shoulder'...... in her 'reel' .... which is tragic..... 40 and saying she loves cherry pepsi.... why not wine? cake? keep fit? fashion? Weird choice of thing to say.... and on her stories...... why is she saying you can have it tucked in or tucked out - WTF is tucked out ? do you mean 'hanging out' or 'loose'...... seriously 'tucked out' ..... she's hilarious 😂 😂 😂

I had a look at the website too and full price for that jumper was £60!! They had lots (or tons as Nicola would say ;) ) of that print.... some in them shirt/coat things she loves and to be honest some nicer style jumpers.... but still looks like home knit to me..... for a little one ! (but then I'm old and not down with the kids!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Just for the record I am definitely not slating older Mums. If anything I admire you even more because it can be tough. Nikki hates being the age she is. She's like a teenager with her reality TV obsession, fashion, always trying to stay stick thin, copying others on IG even though most are half her age. Don't get me wrong I love watching eg 'the real housewives etc' but there's a balance.... I catch up with current affairs, politics, travel, food, nature programmes... Do you know there's a pandemic going on? Nikki hasn't got a clue. She lives in a bubble of beauty, weightloss and starvation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind eats something called Uncle Jack’s Liquid Eggs 🤢🤢

That, plus two large eggs, is going to bind her up like no one’s business. She must have her own toilet in that house for when things just become too much for her insides to handle 💩🤮💩🤮
Wtaf! This is sheer laziness just buy decent eggs and separate the whites, who the duck would pay this for egg whites
Edited to say there’s 32 egg whites in one bottle and once opened must be used in 48 hrs!! duck me she’s going to blow herself to the next county

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wtaf! This is sheer laziness just buy decent eggs and separate the whites, who the duck would pay this for egg whites
Jesus wept, her food bill just for herself, must be astronomical 😵😵 Yoghurts and egg whites, and smoked salmon and prawns. Relatable she most certainly is NOT

• Wow
Reactions: 17
WTF liquid eggs ? WHY??? WHY??? WHY??? can someone pleeeease explain the relevance ? I had to zoom in to see what that grey mess on her plate was ? It looks absolutely rank....... scrambled eggs are supposed to be fluffy, creamy, bit sloppy (well that's how I prefer them) oh and YELLOWY ..... She's absolutely bat tit crazy ..... her insides are either made of cast iron or rotten..... she must stink !!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 10
Of course lots of people have been asking about the size of the jumper 🙄. Don’t know why she doesn’t just add it to her bio. Nikki Ryan Fopperholic a love of sizing down in oversized clothes to make herself sound smaller than she really is.

Reactions: 11

That, plus two large eggs, is going to bind her up like no one’s business. She must have her own toilet in that house for when things just become too much for her insides to handle 💩🤮💩🤮
This reminds me of when Nicole Ritchie was on her starvation diet in the 00s to get ultra skinny like Paris, because people were calling her chubby. I will never forget reading those gossip magazines with all the ridiculous celeb diets etc. Prikki Nikki Ryan is STILL stuck in that decade by the looks 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Can' believe that bleep is still going on about weight loss and what's stopping us from losing it. She's obsessed and toxic. She's such a nasty damaging piece of tit

Fopperholic, we know you read here, you can slim all you like, size down all you like, get your face tweaked and altered as much as you like but you are a horrible bleep. A nasty, toxic, attention seeking, despirate, greedy , vile bleep. No wonder your husband was knobbing someone else. Change the record about weight loss and liking and saving your crappy boring posts. You are painful and toxic. And you are bleeping up your decidedly average offspring with your pushy ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I can not roll my eyes any more at this comment 🤢
She looks younger in her posts and videos because she filters them so much! It’s when you see her tagged in someone else’s post you see the real her and she definitely looks her age.

Reactions: 17
She looks younger in her posts and videos because she filters them so much! It’s when you see her tagged in someone else’s post you see the real her and she definitely looks her age.
She should just embrace her true self and stop trying to be something she isn't. Her vanity is off the scale. Fine line between being confident and just plain arrogant (we know which she is 😄)

Reactions: 9

Uncle Jack's liquid eggs 🤣 sounds like something drained from a scrotum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I can not roll my eyes any more at this comment 🤢

Yeah you're right Nicola... you act like an immature 13 year old girl fawning over zzzz list celebrities and wearing age inappropriate clothing to try and be down with the kids..... and yes she looks younger because she's air brushed to duck ...... I know she's not overweight by any means but this made me chuckle !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.