Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she'll be 43/44 by the time the boys go to school. That is middle aged, there might even be grandparents younger than her at the school gates. She'll hate that she won't be the youngest, prettiest and thinnest. Unless of course she ups the cosmetic procedures etc..
My Mum was 27 when I went to school. When my Mum was Nikki's age I had left and was on my way to university. It'll be tough on her. I'm all for older Mums but I think Nikki will struggle. Especially as her own Mum will be ageing too. Hope she's still on the gram by then. It'll be comical 🤣
I will be 44 when my daughter starts school next year, glad you are all for older mums but spare a thought for normal older mums! I’d like to think I won’t struggle just because I will be in the same age as some of the nan’s!! We aren’t all like narcissistic Nikki Ryan....... I’ve only got one child not 2 and I’ve not had Botox...... yet!! Might have by the time she starts school though!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I will be 44 when my daughter starts school next year, glad you are all for older mums but spare a thought for normal older mums! I’d like to think I won’t struggle just because I will be in the same age as some of the nan’s!! We aren’t all like narcissistic Nikki Ryan....... I’ve only got one child not 2 and I’ve not had Botox...... yet!! Might have by the time she starts school though!! 🤣
As a school mum I can say Iv never looked at anyone differently because of their age. I’m early 30s, there are parents older than me and parents younger than me and it makes zero difference. Most of my “school mum friends” are older than me and it makes no difference. The ones that stick out are those who look down at others, dress like they are off for a night out or those who think they are better than everyone else by what car they drive 🙄 ironically those are normally stood on their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thank you for this! I’m 43 and 30 weeks pregnant. When I read comments like she will look like a nan etc it really gets to me as much I try let it not. Ironically I’m also a nan as my 2nd daughter had a baby in December. I’m a mother to four children and felt judged when I had my first, she was born just shy of my 18th birthday and I felt very frowned upon. Now I feel a bit similar at the other end of the scale being pregnant older! I guess there truly is never the right age to have a child as none of us know how our lives will pan out or which paths they will take. All I will say is that I’ve never felt happier or healthier in my life at the grand old age of 43 and I can’t wait to become a mama again, it’s the biggest privilege in the world no matter what your age ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly think the age comments and what she’ll look like when she’s older are more related to the way Nikki herself sees age. She is mutton dressed as lamb. She looks ridiculous in most of the clothes she wears because she doesn’t wear the right size so everything looks uncomfortable and also because she’s trying to copy the trend girls 15-20 years younger than her are wearing. Her outfits are impractical and unflattering.

I do think she’ll look dreadful in a few years because she seems to be addicted to messing with her face now and her dress sense just keeps getting worse.

I know mums who were a lot older than her when they had their first kids and if anything they looked even more fantastic for it because they had already learnt how to style themselves by that stage.

Reactions: 15
My Mum was 44 when I was born( some time ago) and there were nasty comments about her being my Nan( when I was in secondary school). It was hurtful and unsurprisingly it was the “mean girls” who made those comments. That being said I think the comments about Nikki being an older Mum are more about her superior attitude and judging others on their looks and material possessions, generally her character.

Reactions: 9
My mum had me when she was 40, I was surprise when she thought she was done with having babies 😏
My mum stuck out like a sore thumb at the school gates due to her age and the way she dressed which was smart trousers and blouses. I always got asked in primary if it was my nana picking me up 😅
My dad even attended parents evening in a suit ffs but I believe it was because they were children of the 50's and dressed smart all of their lives.
My mums 73 now and still likes her tailored trousers, blouses and smart shoes ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
im not a mum so havnt experienced the school run. But live on a road with a primary school a stone Throw away. I see so many sights, our road is a council estate in a fairly “posh” village and the looks we get from the parents when we are in our council garden, I can imagine foodie chops would down on us as she got in her car even tho they are told to park in the pub carpark at the back of us.

Reactions: 11
I still can't wait for people to ask the boy's (😉) what their mum's job is.... And then they go home and ask her. I'll hear the screeching from here "don't they know who I am, I'm Fopperholic, I lost 3 stone in 3 months in the 90s!!!"

• Haha
Didn't someone say earlier up the thread about reintroducing herself to new followers? Lo and behold it's done but not quite in a way to make it seem it was all about new followers. Yet she doesn't read here!

Reactions: 12
The age of a mum makes no difference. I find it really difficult to work out what age any of the mums are at the school and nursery drop off anyway, however I can judge very quickly who is a douche bag 😉 So that’s why she’ll stick out like a sore thumb, nothing to do with her age! I’ve said before age is no factor in being a good mum, it’s warmth, affection, putting your child before yourself, having fun (actual child-led fun, not planned regimental activities), teaching them things (valuable things like self help, morals and compassion, not the bloomin alphabet) and helping them grow into well adjusted young adults (not ones who you’ve made obsessed with diet food and fearful of making a mess!) Sadly she doesn’t seem to be doing any of this and I doubt she’ll ever change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Give it up Nikki Ryan that reel has Warwickshire on it twice, do you have that little about yourself that you have to repeat summit twice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give it up Nikki Ryan that reel has Warwickshire on it twice, do you have that little about yourself that you have to repeat summit twice!!!
Also....”what I like....cherry Pepsi max”
At the age of 40, the thing you like most in the world is a fizzy drink? Bore off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
so that tit real is an example of the reason she palms her kids off to nursery and grandparents? Nikki Ryan Fopperholic teenagers manage to go to school or college all day some have part time work and do homework and do SM stuff in the evening, you have no excuse to palm those poor boys off

• Haha
so that tit real is an example of the reason she palms her kids off to nursery and grandparents? Nikki Ryan Fopperholic teenagers manage to go to school or college all day some have part time work and do homework and do SM stuff in the evening, you have no excuse to palm those poor boys off
Couldn't agree more. That looks like it took 5 minutes to make with all the effort she put into that. She could have done that with the boy's plonked in front of the TV, surely.

I am on mat.leave with my baby boy but manage to (by the skin of my teeth!) do some freelance work, make all our meals, tidy, clean, workout etc etc in those small nap windows or couple of hours at night/weekends (husband helps but he works very long hours) with all that free time she has you'd think her calibre of work and effort - like responding nicely to her followers would be so much better. Looks like she phones it in, comes across so lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love catching up on this thread after work. You lot are hilarious! I can’t wait till the boys start school ..... we need to recruit a school gate mum to keep us up to date with the gossip! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish someone would look at me the way she looks at herself in that reel with the jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.