Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be 44 when my daughter starts school next year, glad you are all for older mums but spare a thought for normal older mums! I’d like to think I won’t struggle just because I will be in the same age as some of the nan’s!! We aren’t all like narcissistic Nikki Ryan....... I’ve only got one child not 2 and I’ve not had Botox...... yet!! Might have by the time she starts school though!! 🤣
I’m 43, am I Middle Aged? 😳😳

Reactions: 5
I’m 43, am I Middle Aged? 😳😳
If you live to 86 then yeah ;);) 😘 😘

I remember reading an article in the newspaper years ago (when I was early 40's) about a mother and daughter who died..... they referred to the mother as elderly (she was mid-60's) and her middle-aged daughter (who was mid-40's) ..... my mum is 20 years older than me so we were horrified to be classed as middle aged and elderly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she literally in a different supermarket every single day?
Thought she did a massive shop at tesco? With toooonnnnnssss of stuff.. now she's showing Sainsburys burgers?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s so thick. Surely this person means a Turkey rasher instead of a bacon rasher, like you would have as a topping on a burger... not something to wrap the burger in?! 😂😂😂
I saw this as well and had a giggle to myself, she’s just so cleaver 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so thick. Surely this person means a Turkey rasher instead of a bacon rasher, like you would have as a topping on a burger... not something to wrap the burger in?! 😂😂😂
She’s not the brightest. She’s asking for details as she’ll be all over this, the turkey rashers will give her an extra protein “hit” 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind eats something called Uncle Jack’s Liquid Eggs 🤢🤢

That, plus two large eggs, is going to bind her up like no one’s business. She must have her own toilet in that house for when things just become too much for her insides to handle 💩🤮💩🤮
Liquid egg whites look like c*m in a specimen jar! I bought some from bulk protein and just the look of it made me want to hurl! Not what I wanted to see at 8am in the morning. She needs to be eating a slice of scan bran cake with all this protein!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Totally agree and I did comment on her age because she's obsessed with turning back the clock. She'll never embrace her age. I do think she's very insecure and at the school gates she'll be comparing and contrasting. She'll be the older Mum and that is fine. To her it won't be though. This is the issue. It's Nikki. Not her age. My sister had her second child at age 38. 👍
I will be 48 when my twins start school. Had to wait a very long 10 years for them to arrive. I’ve been at stay and plays and grandmothers have been younger than me. I use to do my hair, dress up and put make up on to go to all the baby and toddler groups. In the end, I thought sod it, I’d rather be spend the time with my girls than spend time dolling myself up as if I’m going on a big night out. No one has mistaken me for their grandmother so far but someone made a comment to my other half about taking his grandchildren shopping! He is 3 years older than me. My mom had me at 42 and people thought she was my grandmother and would say it to both of us. I’d try and say something and my mom stopped me. I think it got to her and wish I could ask her now but unfortunately she died when I was 20.

I’d be surprised if I find a first time mom older than me at the school gates. I keep searching but reckon I have that crown and I’m proud!

My Mum was 44 when I was born( some time ago) and there were nasty comments about her being my Nan( when I was in secondary school). It was hurtful and unsurprisingly it was the “mean girls” who made those comments. That being said I think the comments about Nikki being an older Mum are more about her superior attitude and judging others on their looks and material possessions, generally her character.
My mom was 42 and single when I born. I had all those comments too through school. My twins may also get it as I was 43 when they were born but I will prepare them the best I can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its actually quite sad that is she was just her real authentic self people would be engaging with her so much more. Like if she put her hand up and said 'look I'm 40, this parenting gig is HARD especially with twins, I've got wrinkles, I struggle with my weight and my marriage isn't perfect but we are working on it.' But no, she still thinks people just want to see whats perfect, all glitter and unicorn and rainbows, she thinks growing old is a disease not a privilege and she must disguise it as best she can. She pretends that her eating disorder is something to be proud of, and that the constant struggle and starvation for the past 20 years is a life worth living. If she had any brains and opened her eyes she'd realise that people can see through bullshit and they don't want to see Mrs Perfect living her bland, joyless life, they want to see imperfect people muddling through the crazy everydays. She can beg for likes and saves aaaaalll day long its not going to change the fact that she is a fraud with the least interesting fake life imaginable!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I noticed yesterday on her reel her legs have definitely slimmed down a lot! Now that must take hard work and dedication. She doesn't have slim legs naturally we all know that, she admits it herself. She is cutting way way back on calories to achieve those thinner thighs. Got to be. I hate to say it but I think she could be on as low as 1200 cals. I bet this is for the Cyprus wedding coming up. Got to stand out and be the best. Weighing, restricting, starving, exercising it's so worth it though.... Nothing feels as good as thin feels eh Nikki?? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10

nothing excites her quite so much as the mention of turkey 😂 she'll be doing a fopps finds for turkey rashers next!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed yesterday on her reel her legs have definitely slimmed down a lot! Now that must take hard work and dedication. She doesn't have slim legs naturally we all know that, she admits it herself. She is cutting way way back on calories to achieve those thinner thighs. Got to be. I hate to say it but I think she could be on as low as 1200 cals. I bet this is for the Cyprus wedding coming up. Got to stand out and be the best. Weighing, restricting, starving, exercising it's so worth it though.... Nothing feels as good as thin feels eh Nikki?? 🙄
Or an app that slims the legs. I saw one advertised the other day that lets you edit videos. Immediately thought that she would be all over that. Either way is a sad existence

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Or an app that slims the legs. I saw one advertised the other day that legs you edit videos. Immediately thought that she would be all over that. Either way is a sad existence
I have big thighs and nothing is changing that, I run and walk but they are still the same size, even done workouts for thighs but nope! I’m owning my big thighs! I’m bottom heavy like flops!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.