Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is NOT a woman’s woman. She is a stuck up pretentious witch who only give people the time of day if they fit her idea of beauty. Complete disregard for intelligence or accomplishments. And as for saying the boys ‘will be taught respect’, her and her whole life reeks of gender stereotypes.

Reactions: 30
That jumper looks like a home knit a nana would make for a new born def not a 40 year old and why does she always 'downsize ' she is such a pretentious twit 🙄🙄😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t cope with the socks she’s wearing with the McQueens 🤦🏼‍♀️ And that jumper 😬 my 8 year old would pick something like that ! Geez your 40 FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That
That jumper looks like a home knit a nana would make for a new born def not a 40 year old and why does she always 'downsize ' she is such a pretentious twit 🙄🙄😴😴
That jumper is not oversized it has ballon sleeves that’s it! It looks like it would shrink to age 5-6 in the wash

Reactions: 12
Of course she “sized down” in the jumper! 🙄 You can actually predict her responses, she’s so basic!

Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on buying "oversized" items of clothing but always sizes down 🤔 Order your own size in regular non oversized clothes you twit 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with a lot of comments on here but lately I’ve seen more and more about her age. Come on! We all get older (if we’re lucky enough to) and life doesn’t always pan out the way you want, or people choose to have children later in life! There’s no right or wrong way! 100% she’s a twit on so many levels but you lose your argument when you start going on about her age in my opinion.
Mums at school are all varying ages. She’s not going to stand out for that reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree with a lot of comments on here but lately I’ve seen more and more about her age. Come on! We all get older (if we’re lucky enough to) and life doesn’t always pan out the way you want, or people choose to have children later in life! There’s no right or wrong way! 100% she’s a twit on so many levels but you lose your argument when you start going on about her age in my opinion.
Mums at school are all varying ages. She’s not going to stand out for that reason!
i agree that she isn’t going to stand out because she had her children in her late 30s. I see nothing wrong with that, I don’t get the big deal about it. But I do agree she will stand out because if she keeps going the way she is, and is “obsessed” with trying to younger etc which is what I think/hope most people mean

Reactions: 17
Totally agree and I did comment on her age because she's obsessed with turning back the clock. She'll never embrace her age. I do think she's very insecure and at the school gates she'll be comparing and contrasting. She'll be the older Mum and that is fine. To her it won't be though. This is the issue. It's Nikki. Not her age. My sister had her second child at age 38. 👍

Reactions: 11
i agree that she isn’t going to stand out because she had her children in her late 30s. I see nothing wrong with that, I don’t get the big deal about it. But I do agree she will stand out because if she keeps going the way she is, and is “obsessed” with trying to younger etc which is what I think/hope most people mean
I agree that her behaviour / arrogance will make her stand out. It’s the comments about how she’s going to look like a grandmother etc that I don’t agree with.

Reactions: 10
She could be one of several older mums.. I had my little one at 40 and my midwife said most or her pregnant patients were around the same age (and a few even older). Most mums I met at baby classes were in their 30s.

She would stick out more due to her appearance and choice of clothes. She would turn up all dolled up (so she could spend her day sitting in Starbucks, going round the shopping centres, posing in front of her mirror and filming videos of her makeup and hair.. for the 100th time), whereas most other mums will be rushing off to work, or doing something else meaningful with their lives.

Reactions: 14
You can imagine she will turn up at school in her white Range Rover, even though it will probably be a ten minute walk, park on the yellow zig zags at the front of school and turn up in her skimpy gym gear even though she probably won’t be going to the gym. Just goes home to check her socials for demeaning comments 🤣 One of those mums that the rest of us avoid 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think they meant that she will stand out for being mutton dressed as lamb.

In typical Nikki Ryan Fopperholic / Nikki foodie fashion fitness un-relatable style

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.