Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come and vote and maybe learn something. I’m sorry what? Who does she think she’s talking to? This woman gives me the rage. 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The next few months could be really dangerous for some people as we approach June 21st, I’ve already seen a lot about people having to loose weight ready for summer. Yea some of it will be in jest but there will be people out there who gained weight in lockdown 1 & will now feel the need to punish there bodies to get summer ready. Nikki will def see this as an opportunity for her to push SW/CC & increase engagement. I still do t understand how she says she does CC with SW principles so fills up on free food, the whole point of CC is not labelling food

Reactions: 18
Come and vote and maybe learn something. I’m sorry what? Who does she think she’s talking to? This woman gives me the rage. 😡😡
Learn something? if anyone needs to learn something it is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic...

*Manners,
*Respect,
*How to be kind,
*How to have empathy,
*How to eat normal food
*How to keep up with her own lies
*How to not wear new clothes everyday
*How not to spend for the sake of spending
*How to treat others without contempt, especially her husband
*How not to judge people because they don't agree with her point of view
*How instagram and influencers work effectively (even i could tell her that and its not my "job")
*How to live a little
*How to spell
*How to calculate
*How to positively parent
*How to be a good friend
*How not to be a hypocrite (Remember Haylee)
and so on...

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is definitely not cleaver

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A nod in our direction ? End of the day she is only out for herself.... no one else has a valid opinion only her own opinion..... a ficitional version... hahaha... on Nicola you're such a dick !! We see you..... we see how vile you are... how self-centred, how self-absorbed and what a show off... you're quite possibly the braggiest, beggiest person I know of and sadly you can't see if for yourself because you are so entitled and think you are perfect !!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The next few months could be really dangerous for some people as we approach June 21st, I’ve already seen a lot about people having to loose weight ready for summer. Yea some of it will be in jest but there will be people out there who gained weight in lockdown 1 & will now feel the need to punish there bodies to get summer ready. Nikki will def see this as an opportunity for her to push SW/CC & increase engagement. I still do t understand how she says she does CC with SW principles so fills up on free food, the whole point of CC is not labelling food
The amount of countdown to June 21st posts I have seen today! And how much weight you could possibly lose in that time 😡 I’m sorry but the only thing on my mind on June 21st (or there about when we safely can) will be to hug my parents and I really don’t care what size I am to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The amount of countdown to June 21st posts I have seen today! And how much weight you could possibly lose in that time 😡 I’m sorry but the only thing on my mind on June 21st (or there about when we safely can) will be to hug my parents and I really don’t care what size I am to do that!
Absolutely because you are a genuinely nice person with a kind heart and not false like Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

• Heart
I'm just going to block anyone who goes on about having to lose weight for June 21st. Have I put on weight, yes. Am I looking forward to returning to work where at least 2 of my colleagues will go on and on about how much weight they have put on, which is usually 2 pounds, and them mentioning my weight, No. Already the lady I usually go do my fitness classes with is posting stuff about how much weight you can lose, I don't do fitness classes to lose weight, I do them to feel healthier and because I enjoy them, so am wondering if I really want to go back to her. Nikki Ryan, it's tiresome you keep posting the same old tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
her Weight loss post shows Exactly what she’s like and that shes not ok about weight gain. She wants to be like she Was after she starved herself for 12 weeks but can’t maintain that because that’s not her natural weight! she Will be more bothered aboht that she wears and what size she’s in than about actually seeing people! she wants people to give her compliments about how wonderfully skinny she looks! its actually sickening

Reactions: 18
I'm currently recovering from covid the last thing on my mind is losing weight. My mental health has taken a knock I just can't wait to go for long walks again once I'm out of my isolation period and feel well enough too. I haven't seen my parents for over a year can't wait to see and hug them aswell as my siblings. Most people have done selfless things or things to better themselves in lockdown all Nikki Ryan has shown is her greed and boring drivel about losing weight and being a size 8. Who she going to see in June anyway she already sees all her family everyone else won't give a tit what she looks like. Bet she's already booking a holiday too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm currently recovering from covid the last thing on my mind is losing weight. My mental health has taken a knock I just can't wait to go for long walks again once I'm out of my isolation period and feel well enough too. I haven't seen my parents for over a year can't wait to see and hug them aswell as my siblings. Most people have done selfless things or things to better themselves in lockdown all Nikki Ryan has shown is her greed and boring drivel about losing weight and being a size 8. Who she going to see in June anyway she already sees all her family everyone else won't give a tit what she looks like. Bet she's already booking a holiday too.
She will be booking the boys into soft play as soon as they open, an overnight hotel stay for her and chris, a family holiday abroad with her mum and dad too (on tap babysitters), she will be the first person back in the gym, doing more posing than working out. And she will be the first at Primark and will do a bloody haul.
P.s. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

She will be booking the boys into soft play as soon as they open, an overnight hotel stay for her and chris, a family holiday abroad with her mum and dad too (on tap babysitters), she will be the first person back in the gym, doing more posing than working out. And she will be the first at Primark and will do a bloody haul.
P.s. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx
Thank you she's annoyed me so much this week and a bit.

Reactions: 10
so she suddenly enjoys chocolate? well here are a couple of bars from tattle for her ;)

fopps.jpg

fopps1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wishing you a speedy recovery ...... I have seen my parents and siblings but not hugged or been close to them in almost a year ..... that is what I cannot wait to do.... is to hug them and squeeze them and just be able to spend time in their company...... I have lost weight during lockdown ... I've made a conscious effort to do so as I had gotten so big .... but for my health not so people tell me how skinny I am (not that I'd ever be skinny!)... For someone who says family is everything she's a selfish woman and it just screams 'all about me'!!

Take care and be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to heal properly xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll be challenging herself from now until the 21st of June. Drop a stone or thereabouts. She'll buy a sh'tload of new summer clothes and make up for lost time. She's that predictable.
Also, I look bloody gorgeous in those filters she applies to her stories so don't think for a minute this is her actual look. Way off! Hence why she'll never come on LIVE IG. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
This made me laugh for a variety of reasons...
She's promoting herself being an expert on weightless, yet mentions she doesn't look like that because she's put on weight.
So is it sustainable or not?
Is it long term? Clearly not.
The "after" picture from twinset twit isn't an after, just a "for this week" until I put all the weight back on.
CC and SW don't go hand in hand.
She doesn't follow either let's face it. She follows starvation.
I'm so glad I'm fat and happy than starving all day long.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's promoting herself being an expert on weightless, yet mentions she doesn't look like that because she's put on weight.
The "after" picture from twinset twit isn't an after, just a "for this week" until I put all the weight back on.
The PS I don’t look like this currently is just to sound relatable! We all know she stretches her photos so you never really know if she’s put on weight or not especially when she harps on about sizing down!

Reactions: 20

She's an absolute fake and fraud....... she starved herself and overdid the work outs to get those little muscles.... apart from her arms she looks no different in her before or after pics - except she's 'smiling' in her after pic and not got the sad 'I'm so fat' face and slumped shoulders like the first pic !!

I know people don't like her as she's always filtering her pics and comes across a bit arrogant....... she lost weight with SW and now slags them off and promotes CC but I really like Red Lips.....she calorie counts..... she is a veggie but her meals, snacks, etc always look tasty, plenty of food, variety, healthy foods that even as a non-veggie I'd eat..... she does eat the protien bars but her meals are proper plateful... she does her work outs daily and seems to maintain a healthy weight ... she even bakes and eats cake ! I know she's not everyones cuppa but I know who I'd rather take advise from if I was wanting a healthy, well balanced and sustainable long term plan..... and it's not Nicola Ryan !! She just thinks skinny = perfect.... it really doesn't ! xx

Reactions: 14
View attachment 451917
well that didn’t take long!!!!!
NOBODY.... I mean NOBODY would lost 4lbs EVERY SINGLE WEEK for the next 17 weeks and be 4 1/2 stone lighter... this is so damaging !! I'm on a Meal Replacement plan and currently struggling ... losing only 1 sometimes 2 lbs per week ..... there is no way anyone could lose that quickly but some will see this and think they will !!

Reactions: 30
Actually I'm trying to lose a stone so that's quite helpful. I'm in Scotland though so we have a long way before we can move out of our Pyjamas and into day wear 🤣
She's looking up all these weight loss goals because she's on it! She even messaged twinset last night to vent that she's gained a couple of pounds. Seriously! Imagine if she had real problems in life. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.