Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to be able to have your life picked through and criticised and scrutinised in order to adopt. Fop can't take criticism at all! It's not just some 'oh yes we will probably adopt one day' rose tinted glasses scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really does chat tit doesn't she.... AS IF she'd consider taking on a troubled child/teenager ! Does she not realise if she can't photograph them.... splash them over SM and use them as cash cows ?????

She has some serious delusions of grandeur !!
It’s okay though she’s got “boundaries” now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A protein bar does not count as a chocolate stash. id be disappointed if i Went to hers asked for chocolate and got a bleeping grenade bar. Where is the galaxy and the cadburys

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not materialistic??! Who's she kidding!
It's probably the main reason why she married Chris and his designer watch. 🙄
If Chris had been wearing a watch from let's say Argos for example do you think Nikki would've been attracted to him the same way? She's full of it.
Nikki you're THE MOST materialist person on IG I've come across.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Not materialistic??! Who's she kidding!
It's probably the main reason why she married Chris and his designer watch. 🙄
If Chris had been wearing a watch from let's say Argos for example do you think Nikki would've been attracted to him the same way? She's full of it.
Nikki you're THE MOST materialist person on IG I've come across.
Sad thing is she actually believes all this tit she’s sprouted

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All those grenade bars and other protein bars will be out of date by the time she eats them! Why keep buying more when you already have a cupboard full!?? Just realised I've described her wardrobe situation too, why buy more when you have a wardrobe full already 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She cant even share HER HOUSE or make changes let alone have any empathy for her own "longed-for" boys so no way will she on this earth cope with foster children or adopted children..calling it now, she will ask for a teenage mini-me that must have blonde hair and getting nails done, that's into fashion and shopping and insta for sure. Then when they say no she will block and delete the social work team and adoption panel that she knows the names of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All those grenade bars and other protein bars will be out of date by the time she eats them! Why keep buying more when you already have a cupboard full!?? Just realised I've described her wardrobe situation too, why buy more when you have a wardrobe full already 😂😂
i think shes A bit of a hoarder and likes seeing lots of stuff. hence always off to the supermarket she needs to have her fridge full. She will more than likely have a freezer full of food but needs to go shopping. It’s the same with her make up she has hundreds of creams yet most women use one.
she Wants a full wardrobe. it’s almost a bit of a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Adoption? Not going to happen. She’d never survive the process. She couldn’t cope with a child who has been through a shocking start to life, she also couldn’t cope never being able to post about them online!

She’d also never cope with the multiagency “interference”.

She’s only said it so people say “aw you’d be an uhmazing adoptive mom”. It’s actually sickened me that she’s used adoption as a way to get likes. Vacuous witch.

Reactions: 20
Adoption? Not going to happen. She’d never survive the process. She couldn’t cope with a child who has been through a shocking start to life, she also couldn’t cope never being able to post about them online!

She’d also never cope with the multiagency “interference”.

She’s only said it so people say “aw you’d be an uhmazing adoptive mom”. It’s actually sickened me that she’s used adoption as a way to get likes. Vacuous witch.
Yep she definitely only said the adoption thing so her sheep would massage her ego even more which is disgusting. How many times in those answers did she say things like I’m so kind, I’m so caring, I’m so loyal, I’m such a lovely person. Honestly get over yourself love. It’s actually so weird how much she relies on strangers online to validate her and her life.

• Heart
Yep she definitely only said the adoption thing so her sheep would massage her ego even more which is disgusting. How many times in those answers did she say things like I’m so kind, I’m so caring, I’m so loyal, I’m such a lovely person. Honestly get over yourself love. It’s actually so weird how much she relies on strangers online to validate her and her life.
People don’t usually need to TELL people they are kind and caring. You just show it with your actions. The fact the majority of us are here because we find her unkind, spoilt, selfish, self centred, unapproachable, unlikeable and uncaring says a lot to me!!

WE CANT ALL BE WRONG!

• Heart
Guys guys guys
Are we reading this wrong. No more kids but may consider adoption in the future... could she in fact be considering even more ME time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So she is 1 year and 3 months older than Chris, so when will he be 40? Baby brain this morning and my youngest is almost 3 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sending them to nursery cos they were told to by the nursery.... they will say that to get more money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the 2 day at nursery was mentioned right at the beginning when they first started, she said the nursery mentioned it’s usually better for kids to settle if they go for a minimum 2 days a week but because the boys had each other the nursery thought they would be fine, this was clearly ok with her at the time as she didn’t want to pay for an extra day, now they are obviously much harder work but she’s justifying it by saying the nursery advises it.

Reactions: 15
No way did the nursery suggest putting them in for longer. I've worked in day nurserys at management level and I never, ever recommended a parent put their child in extra days nor has anyone else i know. She's talking absolute crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.